Fluffy thread pls

fluffy thread pls

bump

op here, I dont have anymore ;_;

kek

If OP and I can't save it, guess thread's dead.

Anyone know of any good stories I can read on the booru? Anything but pure, mindless abuse please. I don't care if it's hug box, smarty abuse, justified bitchy mare abuse.

I feel like these have had a lot higher presence lately. Problem is Sup Forums 404s threads and nobody posts links to the next one in time for proper migration.

I'll find some stuff to put in

god speed user

Threads probably dead. I'll just wait for next one.

No problem.

Has anyone ever did a story where a fluffy has foals at like 7.75 years old and then disintegrates in front of them and they starve to death?

Does hugbox actually exist?
At all?

It does, but it's rather rare.

post comics about smarties getting what they deserve

Just started my attempt at drawing these today. Honestly even this took way too long to do, but it's a starting place. Finishing a comic is going to take a long ass time.

what is it?

Given their apparent mortality rate due to predators, stupidity, and the seething desire of humans to yank off their legs, I can't imagine a fluffy making it to two years, much less seven.

what is hugbox? i saw some graphic yesterday explaining these.

user you should check OP's Pic

Put them in a glade or something.

check OP's attached pic

ah ty

Most often, feral living happily. Sometimes it is a fluffy that listens well and has a happy home.

I like it. Keep it up.

Wow. I'm retarded. I'm just so used to seeing recycled material that I didn't bother opening the pic. lol.

Pretty much not this.

is there more of this?

I hope you go hugbox, just on this one. Only so we have an immediate example.

so, honest question here, what is the lefe expectancy of a poopie baby. i know its not long, but it seems like some actually manage to live several weeks. do they have bad digestion so there are still a lot of nutrients?

Not a great drawer here but the heads could be set forward a bit more.

THE LITTERBOX IS CLOSER TO THE BLOCKS THAN THE PISS AND SHIT.

fucking christ.

this is good. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Or a household fluffy.

GET IN HERE CUM PONY GUY IS BACK!

Mmk. I'll try it out. When I tackle it again later.

I want to start hugbox for sure on it. Haven't decided where I want to end it though. Either gonna stick with a hugbox strip with this one character, and simultaneously do other strips that are not, or just move this slowly towards sadbox down the line. Honestly thinking of a plot that's worth the time investment because of by slow drawing is going to be the issue at first.

awww. cute.

I kind of understand the fluffy torture mind set, but this is just so much better in my opinion.

You were totally right. I was overthinking the looking up perspective for it. Sliding it forward makes it look way more natural. Thanks user!

The rest is fantastic. It looks insanely fluffy.

why is spider fluffl not a thing

comics are effort.

guys ive started finally though i want to finish my cover image before posting any of my comic

I think you need some of both. It's better, imo, to have multiple fluffies and the assholes get theirs with the good guys having a hugbox at the end.

I kinda want more with the fluffies trying to bite/nibble something and their teeth being visible like this ones.

top fucking kek

ITS HAPPENING

Ayyyye gobbo is that you?

it is i. whats up?

Just a dude that likes your art. Good to see you alive. Any chance we could sneak a preview doodle out of you?

here's the cover image. im going to color it up etc. but the comic overall will most likely be in greyscale unless i feel the effort is worth it.

I have a question for you anons, why do you like fluffy comics? Myself I have a huge soft spot for cute things, but I got some reason I like feeling sad. so that's why I took interest in "fluffy abuse" comics.

sorry for the bad english

artist? google search shits itself at images like apparently

Aw. Your watercolors are sick though. Still if we finally see a comic from you I'll enjoy grey or naye.

Fresh OC. The plot is uninspired but drawing it gave me a raging murder boner.

What up my dude.

I'm confirmed Satan. Nice.

not much satan~
i dont water color friend. its all markers and ink. i think water colors would be too messy for my workspace

very nice
not enough people properly capture the emotional trauma involved in a mother losing her child
mothers don't just sob a bit, they lose their fucking minds
solid work user