What weapon do you keep by your bed Sup Forums?

What weapon do you keep by your bed Sup Forums?
>Pic related. It's my knife.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rg4P4oEd6Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This lil guy

a CZ-75B 9mm.

Wish i still had my cz m8. Great gun

A machete that's total length is that of my arm.

CZ makes a damn fine firearm. Own a g2 P-07 myself.

Very nice
You probably have a large penis
Am I right?

thanks, it's a great weapon. Wouldn't mind getting one of the 97s.

Also the little gerber machete and my edc knife. Rem 800 12g on my wifes side.

Aluminum baseball bat for me, rattan arnis stick for my fiance. Planning on buying a gun soon, but too many obligations.

Those G2 pens are the best mrite?

Fuckin love em. Glide so smoove. Gives me the cummies.

My penis

Ornamental grade katana stuck between mattress and bed frame, pull on handle you now are armed. Would be funny if I caught someone improperly armed sneaking up on me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rg4P4oEd6Gs

Hasn't failed me yet

So they can die laughing?

Springfield 1911, .45ACP on my side

S&W .38 special on my wife's nightstand

Kekkles

The bottom gun interests me.

Yes. :')

One of those obligations is to keep your woman safe user. Go buy something, even a cheap gun is better than no gun.

One of these

a few knives.

people in my country rarely carry guns. but they do carry knives.

12g break open Pardner SB1

what do you fear bitch?
or just all-in paranoid?

Wanted one of those until i got to hold one. My knuckles are too big to quickly and easily fit through the holes

thanks bros. heres a bonus pic

Noice

Nice, what's the spread like?

kek, you cant engage the safety when there's not a round chambered. Thank you for your concerns b/ro

I keep my Mossberg 500 under my bed

Gordon Freeman?

Get one like this. I used to have one of these as well, but I traded it in for some old WWII Jap stuff.

Super wide. Way less accuracy, but it sure as shit makes up in asshole-knocking-down power. Hands down my favorite so far though

nice ak. I want to get one but gotta save money.

I have a subcompact berets px4 9mm. also Walther p22. and knife that slides out the front with one push. pretty sharp.

Yes, I'm buying one. But we're planning our wedding and weddings are costly and we're both taking master's degrees so we'll buy a gun after these two are finished. I'm buying something basic like a snubnose revolver and a ruger 22

Swiss army knife lol

Ah, I love America.

myself

>tips fedora

I have one of these in my closet. The head is loose, though. I really need to get around to oiling the handle.

old school. easy. glock 19 gen 4. 3 mags with hollow points.

Not a bad idea. Thanks fam

German antique .44 mag ivory handle
>tis my greatest possession

>Rem 870

Probably just a typo. Not confirmed faggot yet.

Don't even have to really aim I suppose. And is that a wood grip?

This might be one of the first few I look at for my next piece. Does it ever jam? How often do you clean it?

Nice. Here's the p07. Fantastic gun.

Here's the others for good measure. (the dog is also very mean haha jk)

Haha no, just make sure you're about 10 feet from the target and you're good.
'Tis a wood grip, had my uncle help me grind and sand down that butt of it

Neat.

>ivory
Looks like shitty plastic

The best gun is the one you can afford. Even a .22 can be a good home defense weapon. It's better than a baseball bat.

that dog looks fucking horrified.

She's not a fan of the camera flash.

It jammed the first time I fired it. I was pretty pissed when that happened. Using cheap ammo from Walmart. Since then I've run over 1000 rounds through it at the range and it has never jammed once. Don't use "perfecta" ammo and you will be fine. I try to clean it after every range trip, but I get distracted alot. I would rate it at AK level as far as reliability goes.

I have an Armalite AR and if I don't clean that it has problems. This Glock just works.

I hope you don't plan on using that thing for self defence. Great way to get yourself killed. A bat or a metal pipe would be far mote effective.

Nothing like a good ol fashion baseball bat

That I was fucking talking about!

those are super illegal where im from. no 3 sided dirks/daggers. the wound is too messy

A weapon to surpass metal gear

Have you ever Bern to any Typ of Swordsmanship class?Did you ever a have sparing fight?If not, that thing is pretty much unusable to you.

Ruger .44 super BlackHawk

Eurocuck or paid Clinton shill detected

A fucking baseball bat

This would actually be funny, provided it was an inert grenade. I'd love to see the look on an intruders face if that landed at his feet. Of course I'd hope there would be some sort of firearm based backup plan.

you gotta yell FRAG OUT for full effect

This pistol

I'm so sorry

Also, this

For what?

Because i live in Australia it's not illegal here yet

But I eat really bad foods and at any given time i
Can shit my pants and use that as ammo

How you doing Mr Freeman?

You will definitely go to prison for using that gun in self defense.

Of course. Both parties would have a great story, you can tell all your buddies how you stopped a home invasion with a fragmentation grenade and the thug would tell all his homes about the nut job that threw a grenade at him inside his own house.

Damn they really cucked you. Were you around when they sent the Stasi around steal your guns?

>Winchester knives
>not even oc pic
Lel

No doubt. But god damn it'll be worth it.

>what is castle doctrine

A 5" remington hunting knife, a baseball bat, and a Cold Steel brand machete shaped into a super fucking sharp Gladius. Have a 2 gauge in my bedroom closet

12 gauge

My feels > rule of law
>Vote Hillary 2016

I keep this one beside me at all times

Any mods to a self defense gun will be used against you when you go to court. Also sawed off shotguns are way illegal.

I bet that thing is fun as shit to shoot.

the only weapon I need

Fucking nerd

*if we go to court