Can we please nuke this part of the country?

Can we please nuke this part of the country?

It is literally fucking useless and there is not redeeming feature about it's existence

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Montana.
It's gorgeous, quiet, white and I would move their this second if I could.

Canadian clay.

It's full of nature city boy.

rude

Them winters tho

t. Helzberg Shekelstein, New York

>He hates nature, oil reserves, our nation's greatest monument, and potatoes.

T. Jayquan jaqueal
Too many white people in those States

Rightful Swedish clay

Hey if you don't want it, we'll take it.

t. chicano from commiefornia

Fuck off and leave us alone

I won't say life is easier out here, but it damn sure is more honest, something you guys have long forgotten

>their

found the white trash

how's that highschool equivalency program going, Billy Joe?

If you touch the Tetons I'll fucking gut you

It's fucking great. It's like 90% white and the land is absolutely gorgeous. Also you don't really have to deal with annoying as fuck city people. Quiet and kind.

It's amazing and quiet. Leave it alone.

That specific part of the US infact has a huge stock of nukes, so that would be like asking to die.

Figured out your guaranteed replies post?

Whites have the highest rates of high school graduates though :/

That's where all our wheat is grown you dingus.

The rest of the plains and midwest is all corn.

Other features:
Oil
Yellowstone
Source of the Missouri river
[spoiler]Nuclear launch sites

Why would you nuke all those trees and snow

Idaho is my favorite state.

Leave it alone

wtf i love north dakota now

What the fuck does this even mean?

>wanting to nuke yellowstone out of existence
What the fuck is wrong with you?

i'm trying to convince my gf to consider moving to a state in that region; seems so comfy senpai

Where do you guys live now?

>t. Clinton supporter

I live in a semi-urban area of one of those states. I was born and raised in California and the standard of living, job availability, cost of living and pretty much everything else is better here than it was in California.

B-b-b-but user. That's where most of the nukes are

Where do you live? I'm in Seattle and honestly I love it here but I feel like I could be living like a king someplace cheaper. I'm not actively trying to GTFO but I guess just consider me open-minded.

>born and raised in california

reee

out out out

I grew up in the bay area myself and now my family owns a lot of land in NE california. It's jefferson territory which is interesting. It's pretty rural here but not too bad and the people are really nice. Life moves a little slower.

Probably going to get out of CA at some point though but I could probably live here for the rest of my life and be happy.

I'd rather visit those places than your shithole

I bet 90% of anons here have places they'd rather visit than YOUR shithole, tbqhwy famalam.

Although I would like to add that I personally would love to visit your shithole, by the way. It's probably fairly comfy.

My friend lives there and it was -32C last week protip

wtf i really, really love north dakota now

I really like how america practically is a country of countries, so diverse within

Same could also be said of Turkey, but not as much obviously, and I already feel like I live in the best part in it (Thrace)

>wanna get rid of the whitest states in the US

GG

I don't know shit about modern Turkey outside of Istanbul desu but I don't find this hard to believe considering how many different peoples have lived there over the ages.

We have a lot of different climates.

It's always funny giving advice to people trying to move here. Like its the same all over the country but even just CA you can pick and choose how hot or cold you want it when moving.

Settle down, Varg.

Like they imagine*

My advice stays the same. Bring a coat that can handle the wind.

>So diverse within
Have you even heard of Europe
We fucking invented separatism

So is Arkansas until you piss on Bill's mom's grave

We need Mount Rushmore

Arkansas is a fucking shithole.

I found it nice. Although i was only in Bentonville

That's big sky country, the former land of great Cherokee warrior.

Many guns many huntings many brown bear that the best hunting in the world outside of Africa.

I haven't been there, to be fair, but I find the parts of the state I have been in really ugly. Same for southern Missouri. And honestly I just don't care for southern people generally. I grew up in Alabama, lest anyone think I'm a yankee.

After hearing from my college friend about growing up in Montana I just want to go there and shoot an elk to take back with me.

DAE Yellowstone fag?

Never been to Montana but Idaho is fucking gorgeous. I'm a Bernie Sanders voting progressive liberal niggercuckfaggot though so I probably wouldn't want to live there.

Nuke yourself

Wyoming has really good fossils though.

I like owning land and cold but not a ton of snow thats why I like CA in the northern tip a lot but I'm considering Idaho as the state I'd move to most likely.

nebraska is a nice place to live. strong economy and high quality of life.

I've never owned land but the older I get the more I'd like to. And I also prefer cold climates. Idaho doesn't get as excessively cold as most of that area though, as I guess you're probably aware. They're still close enough to the west coast to benefit from that oceanic climate.

That's kind of the idea I got from people who lived there with the runoff coastal climate.

Boise is pretty liberal naturally but they have some of the most lax gun laws in the country which I would appreciate unlike commiefornia.

The more you put your land to use, the more youll love owning it. It gets harder to move as you get older because it can take years to really get a lot out of it sometimes if its arable. The idea of leaving it turns me off to city life.

>whitest parts of the country
>GOAT nature
>shit ton of land to own
>lowest population density

OP is either a numale from Cascadia/East Coast, nignog in the south, or a CHI in the Southwest

What is a numale? I see that a lot around Sup Forums lately but never anywhere else. Can you define it?

If you want to destroy a useless part of the country, kill the deep south i.e. everything south of Tennessee.

I'd rather not have you to eat radioactive food lad

Numales are essentialy feminized men, that much is agreed upon. Though in practice it's just another meaningless buzzword you use to insult anyone you disagree with.

Just think what kind of man it would take to be an enthusiastic Hilary voter. That's a numale.