How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z8PjqaHcD4
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/771055302045237249/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep making the thread and we will keep posting.

it's unreleased for a reason

Sure, we believe you Martini Shekels

he knows trump won't win

wait, he has carnival of light? or is it some shitty bootlegs that have been around since the 60s

Thanks Martin ;)

Can't wait for him to be unjew'd

wtf I love Trump now

The alt-right and Trump supporters are trash

Montie this is literally the only good thing you've posted in your entire career

It wasn't really even good though
Oh wait

no one wants to listen to any of that anyway and its bound to be released at some point

I want to listen to it

He also implied on Twitter that he has the upcoming Brand New album, which was delayed due to being unfinished. He's bullshitting.

He publicly bought those things he listed though
He's shown the Wu-Tang album on stream

white male 20-something hypebaiting to perfection

he was streaming some beatles takes and nirvana earlier

then he got the wu album out but tripped up on his cat and dropped it on the floor

now hes noodling on guitar

Who cares, I'm voting trump anyway

>The alt-right and Trump supporters are trash
Just like your taste in music.

I was on the fence this election, but I was a bernie bro. Im taking the trump train, next stop Wu Tang!!!!!!!!

>tfw voted for Trump but telling everyone you voted for Clinton

He's lied before

remember when he said he bought Kanye's TLOP album?

>h-haha! I d-didn't wanna listen to it anyway!
>take THAT trumpers!

Holy fuck the denial.

Same here but I say I just voted downballot

the fact that this is montie's opinion should be proof enough for everyone on this board to vote for trump

Ha I did the same thing and voted Trump with noone knowing.

*this
all tripfags should die.

If I were American, I'd be voting for Trump for shits. I consider myself a conservative, but Trump is an idiot and his presidency would be ineffective and hilarious. Martin Shkreli continuing to troll everyone would be a bonus.

i spent all these years watching your posting habits montie, hoping to one day assume control of the montie persona and using your fanbase as a tool to fulfill my whims
but i was foiled, because you've used a secured tripcode
does this bring you pleasure, montie? i hope you know, one day i'll infiltrate that trip and gain all the delights that acting as montie brings
your days are numbered

I like comedy so I voted Trump even though Im a hardcore liberal.

Trump will be the best 4 years of humor ever, everyone sucking Hillary's dick isnt any fun, their not gonna make good jokes and late night tv will suck.

See, here's the thing. Most likely a Trump presidency will be ineffective as both parties stifle any sort of action he does for 4 years, while Mike Pence tries desperately to make up for Trump inevitable PR problems. But there is that slight chance that maybe Trump becomes president and fucks up the entire country. It's not high, but it's there, and that scares me. I voted for Stein because I'm not in a battleground state, but as much as I think people are overeacting to Trump, I really don't like the idea of voting for Trump because "it would be funny", because it would be hilarious, until suddenly, it really isn't.

no, it's just that sometimes there can be a "shitty" person with whom you disagree politically that has good music taste

imagine all types of rich people would come up with premises when their candidate wins, this would take the election game to the next level

>Implying I voted Trump for policy.....
I vote where the entertainment is, and Trump will keep us laughing for 4 years!!!!

When Trump loses "Big League" I am going to laugh in the alt-rights face and tell them to get the FUCK out of the Republican Party because they are proven and natural losers looking to hide their idiocy and xenophobia behind shitty overused memes and stupid statist ideas.
Edgyness will not get you elected, dipshits. Being clear with your points and still being anti-establishment will. Trump talks and acts like a baby with a shitty diaper and his supporters are fucking sheep.

Why?

yeah faggot, i really want to listen to music released under a pretentious concept; made by an irrelevant group that only has one album that isn't complete trash in 20 years.

tl;dr

you're on the wrong site, motherfucker.

0.50 dollars have been deposited into your account, thank you for correcting the record

Transformation...triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=4z8PjqaHcD4

I missed Sup Forums, Sup Forums is disgusting. Thanks libfriends

acting like an alt righter on Sup Forums literally started as a joke because you have to be brain damaged to unironically call yourself an alt righter
but of course retard drones bought into it because they're insecure and >MUH NIGGERS

>tripfag
>>>/reddit/

>retarded drone
>posting on Sup Forums
They go hand in hand

he's obviously bullshitting

Bush kept us laughing too.

He also put us into the biggest recession since the great depression and got us into the iraq war. Voting with your sense of humor is typically a really bad idea unless you're writing in mikey mouse or something.

>tfw you remember when people on Sup Forums said nigger because it was funny and they were celebrating the freedom they had over the rest of the internet
>we had plenty of pro gay threads and anti bush shit
>tfw what Sup Forums is now
moral of the story is kids ruin everything.

>Trump talks and acts like a baby with a shitty diaper and his supporters are fucking sheep.

I'm not an alt-right type but I will tell you now that if Hillary wins and becomes president she will only be a proxy president -- the real president will be George Soros.

As lamentable as Trump is of the two I'd still pick Trump. He's actually very isolationist which is a good thing because he wants to delimit ties with Saudi Arabia and he doesn't want to rush his nation into a war with Russia which is quite literally what Soros' giant network is pushing and will continue to subtle condition the public toward.

You can amusingly project about your hatred of "sheep" all you want but in truth you're the naive one here. Anyone with any real understanding of this issue knows what I am talking about.

Figures the retards on this board would be Hillary voters, I guess the Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus endorsements paid off.

Nah it was that gap-toothed saggy tit whore Madonna giving out BJs that won over the virgins

Since we're discussing politics for a second I just wanna say this: I support Trump but at this point, the media bias is so strong against him I have a hard time believing he will win.

Literally almost every news channel, talk show host and musician are anti-Trump and since people are so vapid they'll vote for whoever their favorite celebrities want you too and will believe that Trump is bad because someone wrote a shitty song about how much Trump offends them.

What bothers me the most about people who are anti-Trump aren't their political beliefs, its the idea they have that their morals are OBJECTIVELY the right morals. That in itself is what is wrong with this election cycle entirely, that one group has the most control in the media and even in parodies Hillary isn't as criticized as Trump. How our democracy has become is terrible

daily reminder of the time a racist got BTFO by the shrek

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

>He also put us into the biggest recession since the great depression and got us into the iraq war.
blaming the recession on bush, oh boy...

Get in senpai!!!
Lets Make America Great Again

>implying Sup Forums votes

that shit is WAAAAAAAAY too mainstream.

meh Hillary voters love corruption and people who sell out to shills. I been on Sup Forums for 2 years, hardcore Bernie bro gone Trump and I think these guys are just trolling you. Only racists would support Hillary after her calling black people Super Predators and locking them up in the highest percentages in human history of every country combined.

this user here
Trump is going to win the popular vote by a landslide but Hillary is going to win through the electoral because the bribes have already been worked out.

There is literally a video of Soros admitting this but he was too senile and not properly media trained to see how badly he was showing his hand at that moment.

Be prepared to hear how evil Russia is within the coming years. Even though they aren't pushing for any war escalation and honestly don't want any either because they literally can't afford it even if they did want it. Still, this will be be the narrative used to go after them..

Just remember it's one big plan toward conditioning of the people so they don't see giant plays that you are covertly making on the world stage. The whole Syria fiasco recently is a prime example. But no one in the public knows about it. America's greatest weapon is subterfuge and just how skilfully they use it. They don't shut off channels to info from the public like they do in China etc, they bombard you with so much useless info that you never really clue into what they are pushing and omitting. It's brilliant, really.

feels like im voting for trump now

back to Sup Forums!

Funny how so many tripfags seem to be pro-Hillary. It's almost like liberalism and attention whoring are related mental diseases ;^)

I'm a random well-read /lit/ guy making a tourist run through here.

Ramp up your denial if you aren't liking what I tell you, but I respect you enough to give you good info. Plus I haven't got a horse in either race - I think both candidates are morally reprehensible in their own ways - but comparatively speaking Hillary is far more damaging for humanity in general. It isn't even close.

I just want Sup Forums to be a place to discuss music, not politics (especially decontextualized from music)

fuck you you don't know me

as dumb as it sounds, I wasnt even gonna vote until I saw this tweet, but knowing the effen beatles are out there changes that. Hillary offers no platform on the Beatles so Im voting Trump just for this little thing....

Guilty of being an original Gang-Star!

Ignore the trolls, losers like that ruin most threads on Sup Forums which is why people just filter them out and they cry themselves to sleep waiting for (you)'s

I get what your saying, this is one of those rare times where it mixes both. Not just one musicians opinion either which would better belong on Sup Forums to be sure.

The epic release of unreleased music though that kind of is a game changer, at least its over in a couple weeks though. xDDD

Just waiting for this thread to be deleted by a mod

im personally pretty chumped

I don't care what you want Sup Forums to be. I'm just a tourist.

Hide thread if you are really this asshurt that user is trying to reason with you as if you were an adult that could handle it.

I dunno, you know the way the autists are they will keep making them or worse they will make more seeing it as some offense to their precious values.

With at least one thread to act as their containment we will all be better off.

lol ok fag

>Trump is going to win the popular vote by a landslide
lul

who knows if shkreli would deliver anyways? but i see what you're saying.

>tourist
so please leave

True, it's kind of like k-pop cancer. At least the k-pop losers stick to their own threads.

thread will die anyways if there is lack of interest, wouldnt sweat it that much... As a Wu Tang fan, gotta wonder what it is he has.

Im still waiting for prince releases!!!

I mean, it could just be garbage. It would be interesting to hear.

twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/771055302045237249/video/1

>you
>ever knowing what you are talking about

lul

no one wants to discuss anything with a tripfag

Hillary is more damaging in that she actually has power and influence, whereas trump is trying to become president just to further his brand, and is saying whatever he thinks will get him elected.

Trump's fanbase is where the real danger lies, and I'm not sure what's worse, giving them validity, or causing riots based on the idea of a "rigged" election.

>True, it's kind of like k-pop cancer. At least the k-pop losers stick to their own threads.
I gotta admit I do like some k-pop music videos, way ahead of the western ones sometimes. Use of color, dancing, its all cliche and cheesy but they do upstage us now and then which is pretty impressive.

>so please leave

When I am giving pertinent info about a major world event coming up? Why?

Id be very interested if it was jam sessions, just them freestyling which would be great to hear. Sort of like listening as they create the music which is already released.

No idea if that is what it is, but I cant imagine one guy could own a fully produced album all to himself. That just comes off as unrealistic maybe?

>a cut up segment of an interview that goes against every single poll that has been presented is a clearly the best source of information
lol

I would agree with you normally but this is Sup Forums which has traditionally had a higher proportion of tripfags anyways.
I only trip because I know quite a few people on this board and like discussing with them about the records we've recommended each other.

I do think that their performance is interesting and often really cool but I'm more speaking to the fanbase.

>Sup Forums - Music

I agree. We'll see if trump is elected then!
About the prince stuff--we'll see. It could be Blackstar or the unreleased michael jackson stuff. It just depends.

This.

What label in 2016 would even allow one person to own all the rights to one album over the itunes sales on digital distribution. It just makes me more curious about what this is?

Brings back those memories from Metalocalypse of Nathan Explosion constantly deleting entire albums. :P

>or causing riots based on the idea of a "rigged" election.

See:
It literally is a rigged election. The electoral is being bribed get Hillary around overwhelming populist support and get her through to the win.

>I do think that their performance is interesting and often really cool but I'm more speaking to the fanbase.
Yea the kpop fanbase and Jpop seem to have a culture all their own alien to the other mu threads from country to rock or old school blues. Not a bad thing, but I dont get it half the time.

>I know I have invested a lot of my identity and self-hood into my respective narrative so I'd better choose incredulity as a survival tactic and nervously continue my role in this conditioned cognitive dissonance because I can't handle hearing that things are even worse than I'd otherwise thought

>I agree. We'll see if trump is elected then!
I wonder if this Shrkeli guy would really follow through. Wu-tang has a huge following, their music was like lightning in a bottle. Today alot of albums are over produced it comes off forced lacking that raw feel maybe that at least I liked about them?

I think he would follow through. He's an attention whore.

I don't think it's bad I just don't want it in every thread or something. It's fine if they stick to their containment thread that can be hidden.

You're right and Sup Forums is going to hate you for saying that because everyone here has been retarded for a few years.

>He's an attention whore.
>Raskolnikov !!e7ZYZi1k7FE

Have you read the thread? I think there's been significant pushback against the alt-right stuff.

I am an attention whore but not THAT level of attention whore.

>I think he would follow through. He's an attention whore.
No doubting that... Would love for this to happen. If Trump wins Im playing wu tang clan all the albums back to back in celebration. Two totally contradictory things... HA!

what the fuck i love trump now

>I think there's been significant pushback against the alt-right stuff.
those are just trolls trolling trolls, being that the supposedly named alt-right came from here, it might make sense if that is what they live for?

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

What did you think all that shit was Obama's fault you dirty senior discount thieving nine to fiver?

I've been considering hedging by putting down 50 bucks on Trump but Shkreli saying he'll release wu-tang is enough for me.

Trump is a cuck and the fact this board supports him shows how shit this board is.

it was clinton's fault with the community reinvestment act. that's what started all the dominos

This board didn't create the alt-right, this is the most left-wing board on Sup Forums.