Be 5 feet tall

>be 5 feet tall
>wife is almost 6 feet without wearing heels
>she makes all the money while I am her stay at home husband
>she makes me shave my legs because she likes how it feels when we snuggle at night.
>says it's "weird for a boy the same size as a middle schooler to have body hair"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>go out for drinks with her and her co-workers one time
>have to pee next to one of them in the bathroom
>they tease me for having to stand on my tiptoes to use the urinal
>sucks to feel intimidated by my wife's co-workers

thanks for sharing.
so i take it you feel emasculated?

>wife teases me that guys flirt with her at work
>guys also flirt with in front of me in public
>she tells me not to get upset because they don't see me as a threat; don't even think I'm with her romantically
>all "grown men" would make me into their chew toy so it's better to keep quiet and laugh it off

I do feel emasculated, but my wife confessed something to me

>wife tells me that whenever she sees me next to a bigger man she can't help but imagine a gay situation with me
>she can't help but always see me as the bottom
>she also has a ton of yaoi manga, she says I'm so little and adorable that she can't help it
>i actually feel turned on by the feeling of helplessness I get around grown men
>she has started to make me wear her heels

Moar

>teases me that I would make a better girl then a guy
>tried to have sex with her several times but she likes it rough, from behind, and standing up
>all three things that are pretty hard, if not impossible, for a manlet like me to perform for her

i feel this is taking on a dreamlike quality and there is no actual 6 foot spouse

For you user

>decides to sexually tease me since I'm incapable of really making her feel me, nevermind bringing her to orgasm
>likes to laugh about how any of the men at her job would love to make me their chew toy if I tried to get between them and her
>likes to physically wrestle and step on me while calling me a "shrimp" and that people confuse me for a little boy around her

i feel user would appreciate that

Bump

Bump

>she likes to bend over and moan that she wishes there was a "real man" who could just pound her from behind in all the ways I can't
>I try to "prove I'm a man" and wrestle her
>she winds up putting me in a headlock and suffocating me until I tell her she's the "alpha dog" and I'm the "beta pub"

Damn. A lot bigger then mine.
>forced to take pictures of my wife to jerk off to while I'm stuck home alone
>get turned on by the fact that all her co-workers are trying to pound her ass while I'm stuck home doing the chores

holy shit is that berserk on that book shelf?

>my wife is a corporate breadwinner while I'm stuck home hairless doing the "women's work"
>no wonder why she teases me that I'm just a boy compared to the men she works with

Here's my shelf user

OP youre pathetic
The only person whos ever knocked me cold the fuck out was a 5'3" white boy from 94 Hoovers and my jaw still isnt the same way today 6 years later

Stop using size as an excuse bitch
Most short men I know run miles in circles around me when it comes to game and personality so stop being a little trap bitch punk and fuck your wife
I mean you marroed her after all
God I feel like fucking men like you theb killing you

eat her ass and she treat u normal again

This is fetishes bullshit you moron

Bumpin

>she takes great pride in wearing clingy dresses when she goes out to after work drinks or corporate dinners
>makes me drool over her but she doesn't have sex with me because she "doesn't want me to disappoint her"
>also admits that since I'm so small, I'm probably physically not up to the task of sex with her since it's hard for me to move her

>implying I'm not turned on by being her little trap
>implying she doesn't get turned on by dominating me and teasing me by comparing me to bigger men

>black lagoon
>Highscool of the dead
>fma
10/10

trap waifu

LMAO

THIS GUY AGAIN

FUCK OFF, ALRIGHT?

She was a big Ai Ore fan. I'm a big Android 18 fan. Probably why we got together in the first place.

no u

18 is best girl

Youre not meant to exist user
Seriously youre probably the bottom 5% of people if that gets you off sexually and you can sit here and have the audacity ro try and convince me that shit is normal
Kill yourself please and let me fuck your wife
Actually it doesnt matter if youre alive or not because you probably couldnt do shit to stop me anyway
A boy like you cant use a gun to kill me without hurting yourself and dont even get me started on ohysical force...
...noooo the only thing you could probably do is cry in the corner as you watch your man with a real Man
Dumb cuck trap fuck
I hope this is just sort of fetish and youre in realiry somd 6'2" retarded sexyal deviant but thats not likely

you're right, there probably isn't anything I could do to stop you

which makes it hotter to me when I stand next to grown men who check her out

Faggot, I don't care about your stupid love life. Show me more pics of your anime shelf.

Need location, need to get at dat ass

Has she pegged you yet? Get on with it, man.

That's the only pic I have of it user. I don't have much more manga then that anyway.

>can't even use a gun
fuck off gun cuck anyone can use them guns are for pussies

hurry up op

That sucks, faggot. Just like you, when you're on your knees sucking her co-workers cocks at a scheduled gangbang.

Got any more anime 3-D figurines, though?

op is my waifu

>implying my wife would be into you in the first place

The OP is a picture of me user-kun.

i know senpai

continue pls

She probably wouldnt be but atleast im not the one shaving my legs.
Can you imagine her getting fucked by a guy taller than you while you had to watch through a window?

She got super turned on when one of her friends came over to visit us at our place
>we all have drinks
>i'm 5 feet tall so I get drunk fast
>the other guy makes casually flirting with my wife in front of me since I'm not a threat
>I get a little aggressive and mouthy
>he laughs me off and offers to wrestle me
>I accept and he immediately grabs both of my wrists with one hand and wrenches them behind my back
>drags me to my own bedroom, tosses me on the bed, and mounts me from behind
>we are both fully clothed as he laughs to my wife at how easy it is to handle me
>wife makes fun of me all night after he leaves

That wasnt me who said that but she would dumb cunt Im 5'11" Mexican and White with a 7.5 inch fat cock and a semiripped build I wrestled and played corner in HS all 4 years and was in a Hardcore punk band for 4 years
Trust me shed be more than down to fuck me while you sit and cry

Not all btards are autistic manchildren monsters on the outside... Just inside

Plus I make 92k a year as an electrical lineman

Try hard. Shut up.

No just drunk off of two hurricane 40s and dont like an autistic 5 foot nothing queer talking dhit even if ita over the internet cause Im retarsed sociallu

fuck off wannabe lol

F A G
A
G

She's probably going to get one of her coworkers to rape you while she watches.

>implying he can see through the window

Dude it's a pasta

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is actually man enough to pound my wife from behind

post pics of you

>5'11
manlet

Oh no I would do unspeakable things to that ass.

that's my fetish

>semi ripped

really now? I can't even penetrate her from behind because her ass cheeks are too firm for me to get past to fuck her

INB4
>Aren't you glad Bernie Sanders is our President?

You can't even get into her at all? God damn you're pathetic mate

What state are you from

Damn that's a nice ass

post more op please

He won't, I busted him here

this thread...

Sure user

what

i'm too lazy to read this whole thread.. is OP going to show pussy or what?

that's you?

post more stories

Just pull her hair and fuck her on her side while calling her a bitch, be a man and show her what for

You don't know what you're in for...

How the fuck did you even manage to marry her

Requesting desu, can't right now as I'm on my phone

To me it sounds like my type of girl, just gotta be on guard for her "work mates"

cuck

OP song
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Walter?

anal her you cuck. make her feel you. use some oil tho

>Mexican and White
lol

What happend to op?

he came, he wont be replying anymore

gg thread

I guess op is busy getting his boipussy filled full of cum by his wifes friends while she get's off on it

Wife trying to teach you to grow a pair. Do what you what. Fuck her how you want. She would be dripping

Be a MAN. That's what she wants and is trying to teach you

Whatever you're trying to do, it's not working.