Am I the only one who was kind of turned on by the ending of this movie?

Am I the only one who was kind of turned on by the ending of this movie?

What happens at the end?

Bitches naked floating up un the air.

Watch it, I just did and it was really fucking good. I was expecting it to be some shit tier movie about someone being accused of being a witch, but it kind of reminds me of the Shining. It's all about being isolated and paranoid.

So OP you got turned on by a naked women, yeah I think you are one of the few in Sup Forums who gets turned on by a over 18 year old without a dick.

She had a really cute butt too :3

The lead actress yeah, but the other witches were like 70 so nah. Great movie though.

Still gotta love those chicks with dicks

Yeah I wasn't talking about them, and nice hitler dubs btw

This

This movie would have been better if they had spent less time with dialogue and pointless buildup when the only action in the whole thing literally happens in the last five minutes of the film

Yah Black Philip was sexy for a nigger.

If the proper use of tension in horror is lost on you, you should stick to shit-tier jump scare films like Woman In Black.

You're retarded, the point was the dialogue. It was an artistic film, not an autistic film.

Maybe your better off watching pewdiepie if your attention span is so limited

I wish the film hadn't given away that there was indeed an actual witch. I think leaving it as an unknown malevolence would have been much more nerve-wracking.

Listen user, it was a pretty film and the visual tension was great, but the story was weak. they had a set up with a single witch and then end the film in a few quick sequences without ever going into detail about the witches or revealing anything other than, oh yea, the goat is the devil?

the scene with the crow breastfeeding was sick though

Thing is, I wasn't sure if it was real or not. I thought it might have either been the mom or the daughter being psychotic and imagining shit

It wasn't about the witches, it was about the tension and paranoia in the family and how it drove the daughter to turn evil.

They fucked themselves in being afraid of getting fucked.

dude I was waiting the entire film to learn more about the first witch that took the boy, and then fucking nothing. I was genuinely fucking intrigued and got no pay off whatsoever except witches be witchin

She just turned him into lotion/ointment, that's all there was to it

i'm turned on by the main chick

I was turned on multiple times during this movie. Great movie

>turns me on
>then, and only then, is it a good movie

>yes

What more valuable info could you have learned about that witch? She is a witch in the woods that sacrifices humans. She probably had a terrible childhood where adults around her forced her to get involved in witchcraft...

Careful not to jerk off too fast, you may damage your brain

It gets damaged every time, unfortunately.

I bet you niggers hated the babadook because you didn't see more of the monster

Not saying it wouldn't be interesting to see some unique backstory to her, but certain things can kind of go without saying. Like the fucked up witch in the woods has a fucked up backstory

Can't find that fucking movie on Blu-ray anymore. May have to pay top fucking dollar at B&N...

>paying