>gungrave
>one piece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKmZsKy5wWk
anitay.kinja.com/the-13-anime-of-spring-2016-you-should-be-watching-1777225329
youtube.com/watch?v=fvLhuWSmY3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Berserk

Me and my girl are currently watching FMA Brotherhood right now, on Ep 63. We're gonna watch Monster next. You should check out Elfen Lied and Monster.

upotte

Here, try watch these OP you might like them:
bleach
samurai champloo
Bebop
trigun
gurren lagann
FMA brotherhood
hellsing ultimate
AoT
death note
one punch man
black lagoon
gungrave
one piece

Beat me to it.
Try Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. - basically AoT

Ergo proxy
Wolf's rain
Simoun
Gunslinger girl
Sword art online
Ghost in the Shell
Macross plus
Claymore

osomatsu san if fun

Watch attack on titan, the acting is predictable and stupid, but you won't be able to stop watching.

This. Haruhiko mikimoto does the character design. Mufugga has been doing this shit for 30 some years

Ghost in the Shell is pretty solid throughout.
Ergo Proxy is similar.
High School of the Dead for lulz.

Psycho-pass. You will not regret it, I promise. It's an incredible (and concise) show.

Pokerman

watch this dude.
shits awesome.

JoJo
the anime doesn't even compare to the manga

Naruto

For real.

Boku No Hero Academia

Also, digimon. But it's like a digital hitek version of the Pokemon.

>No mention of jojo's bizarre adventure
All other anime is pussy ass shit compared to this.
This will take over your life nigga

>barakamon
picture related
>usagi drop
>i can't understand what my husband is saying (3 minute episodes/2 season)
>all SoL anime

I recommend the first two for morning time watching and ICUWMHIS for night time since they're short.

Hokuto no ken

Draginballs Zed

do i need to finish the original full metal alchemist in order to understand / enjoy brotherhood?

JoJo

Good suggestions.

Monster was meh.

Noshiruto bas minuko.
Little hard to get into, but probably my favorite.

Whats elfen lied about?
Oh ok thanks
I watched a movie on netflix about it, it was called 'berserk golden egg' or sum shit i think they tried to fit the series into 1 movie
Will do
I heard psycho pass ends up being weak, but ill give it a chance
Lol what is it similar too?
About?
Na, just watch brotherhood. Brotherhood is a reboot of the original but instead follows the manga, its better.

My best list is:

Neon Genesis: Evangelion
Space Dandy
Puella Magi Madoka Magicka
Gurren Lagann
Cowboy Bebop
Kill La Kill
One Punch Man
Death Note
Dragonball Z (not really sure if it should be on this list)

.hack//SIGN

Neon Genesis Evangelion

>why
barakamon and usagi drop I would consider to be a "chicken soup" anime because they aren't very hectic and are casual to watch..
>ICUWMHIS
I wasn't very pulled by the title at first while browsing on a streaming site when I first found it but after having given it a try it's not so bad. I enjoyed the outro song.

also, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
a day ender anime with it's color scheme fits well for 3-5 PM afternoon, again Slice of Life

Boku no Pico

Naruto

Definitely true. The manga is superb. I have the full series (so far), but it's in moonrunes.

man presses pressure points
mad max
saves girls
had his girl stolen

inspired jojo

Zanta yun kortana

Oh, and I would put Attack on Titan either just above or just below Kill La Kill.

Elfen lied - Girl with invisible tentacles escape from lab to meet childhood friend leaving a lot of dead people and dismembered limbs along the way

Gotunka vus bilchaka

I'll check it out. Everyone on here raves about it so it sounded like a meme anime

Elfin leid.....gore. loli. hard feels. Tears. Heartache . Abuse. ultra violence . Someone just wanting to be loved. Watched it once in one sitting. Sticks with you. A good , if not soul wrenching, watch you only need to do once

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya almost makes the list, but I really wouldn't consider it the same tier. On that note, DBZ probably shouldn't have been there.

Hutanto fis bindado

You had me at gore & hard feels. Forsure gonna watch it.

Watching 'Dimension W' atm, fkn good anime. 'Black butler 2' is out, mostly 'meh.
'Blood Lad' goes alright
'Phantom: requiem for a phantom' is pretty good.
'Golgo 13'is alright. Old and textbook assassin anime, cunt rolls up and saves the day, but has some gold innit and tits. Soundtrack is sik.
'Durararararar x2' is pre good.
'Terror in resonance' is worthy
'Soul eater' seems to be okay, but will prob get boring if it is 50 eps of the same shite.
'K project' goes alright.
'Elfin lied' is fucked up on a lot of levels. heaps of gore and tits. It is worthy.
bout all I can think of in terms of anime, but in terms of faggots, OP is one.

>Meeting a childhood friend
That's a spoiler

try:
Your lie in April
Blue spring ride
Haikyu
Yawamushi Pedal
Re: Zero
Parasyte
Akame ga kill
rage of bahamut genesis
the comic artist and his assistant

and just to throw it out there:
Green Green *English dub specifically*

JoJo
Clannad
Fate/zero + Fate/stay night
Fairy tail
Gate
Konosuba
Kill la kill
Hunter x hunter
Overlord
Code geass
Rezero
Steins gate

thats probably my list of personal favouritesthat you havent listed.you could also watch
Naruto
No game no life
Monogatari series
Madoka magica
Lucky star

Take out the gore and this is exactly Your lie in april

You guy oh.

Also, can anyone tell me if I've been shadowbanned?

No game No Life
Erased

>It is the current year
>not watching Jojo

As meme-y as it is, it's actually really rad. Glad you decided to check it out

Most of these just kys

It's not Japanese, but Pinky & the Brain is a pretty cool cartoon.

Berserk. The movies too. Actually, just watch the fan anthology, which blends both.
Pretty mature medieval fantasy. Dude with a big sword fighting eldritch abominations. Golden Age arc is the best arc in any anime, hands down, and that's a challenge to anyone who thinks otherwise. It's well written, and the action is badass.

you frogot the best anime ever
fssdasdsdf

i'll go an hero now

Alright I got this, OP. Coming from Sup Forums.
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Madoka Magica
Macross Delta
Kill la Kill

Detroit Metal City. It's about a guy that just wants to play pop music but gets sucked into a metal band. It's comedy, and the art is shit, but the short episodes are easy to digest. There's a manga too.

The Tatami Galaxy. It's about a guy that's in college and how his life turns out when he chooses different extra curricular clubs. There'a cute love interest, an asshole best friend, a rival, and a mysterious sensei character, what more could you want? I thought that the way they connect most episodes together was really clever once i re-watched it. It's short and based on a novel.

Accel world. A fat loser is bullied, but he has good video game skill that attract the attention of the popular chick. She introduces him to a fighting game that give you points that you can use in the real world. It looks like an action comedy with a little bit of harem for the pudgy loser guy. Kind of an escape from reality anime.

(Pic related is the crude manager from DMC)

From the New World

Top tier show

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad.

seconded

The Sup Forums anime trifecta
1. Serial experiments lain
2. Welcome to the NHK
3. Watamote

Overlord.

there are 3 berserk movies that are pretty much cg versions of the anime but leave a bunch of stuff out. definitely watch the anime or even better read berserk

anime sucks. buy yourself a glasspiece, a girlfriend, and 2-5 ounces of weed and a nice panel bigscreen like 40~ inch tv and playthrough fable3 with the curtains drawn close.

animes fucking shit.

Elfen Lied.

There's this really underground anime called Naruto. You might like it.

>this
Literally 30+ people massacred in the first 5 minuets and it only gets better. And they make their own blood into weapons which makes fights interesting

anyone suggesting bleach should try drink it

The fan anthology? Google give me nothing.

>buy yourself a girlfriend
>weed
>fable 3

an hero pls

Leaves at a huge cliffhanger, and is discontinued, so there's that

>reading shit backwards

what are you, a fucking weaboo?

Just continue with the manga its not hard

Digimon
Black Butler
Danganronpa

>fable 3

Fable TLC & Fable II, if you liked Fable III I don't know what to tell you, but to play TLC and II again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKmZsKy5wWk

Try this: Nadia and the secret of blue water.

Pumpkin scissors

Here you go, OP

anitay.kinja.com/the-13-anime-of-spring-2016-you-should-be-watching-1777225329

13 NEW recommended shows. Most titles I've read in this thread is old and Netflix-y. Not saying they're all bad.

TLDR - link above might help

you good

Excel Saga

nah f3s hyper submersive atmosphere if queued right like i said its a godtier runthrough. lifes shit except for those moments.

paid gf brings u katsu curries and blowies and packs the bong on the reg for you. lifes worth living #

serial experiments lain
clannad+ clannad afterstory
hunter x hunter
steins gate
oregairu
watamote
welcome to the nhk
angel beats

a general rule of thumb I go by is that the majority of seasonal anime are fucking cancer for normies

Yes Digimon is a very fun anime, but you should NEVER watch the american or european version raped by FoxKid, the original one is adictive with very good musics.

Just finished Elfen Lied, it's pretty gud but the ending is kinda meh unless you read the novels.

Now and Then, Here and There
Nhk
Haibane Renmei

tell us what kind of genre you want

a classic shonen anime where they keep getting more and more op and have sick battles?

a slice of life with feels?

sports?
fantasy?
romance?

what one m8?

Great teacher onizuka

Not op but the classic shonen

If you like slice of life stuff, Toradora! and Nisekoi are alright.

Fooly Cooly; amazing soundtrack. Story doesn't make much sense, metaphors and all that, but something about each episode just draws you in and holds you close.
Inspired me to buy a Rickenbacker 4001, beautiful instrument

Big O

I won't argue if you feel that way, but with the right amount of cannabis you could get the same from Fable TLC on PC with high details and like you said, hyperly submersing atmosphere especially through Darkwood.

>Fable II OST a best
>Oakfield

I can't say how many hours I've clocked in game but Fable II, the story is a great one.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvLhuWSmY3g

>Fable TLC weaponry > rest

NOT SURE IF SAID YET

try out michiko and hatchin

heard it was great

>doesn't have gintama on list
please don't pretend like you know anything of good anime.