Okay Sup Forums I met a fat girl on okcupid a week ago and we've been texting a bit...

Okay Sup Forums I met a fat girl on okcupid a week ago and we've been texting a bit. She was drunk last night and sexted me. She really wants to meet up and fuck but I'm just not sure. I mean I don't mind banging chubbies but She is would be the fattest I will have had so I'm a hesitant. On one hand I'll get to slam some pussy on the other hand I might not be able to stay hard long enough.

>pic related: it's her

Post more pics

That's fucking disgusting, Sup Forumsro. Go to a bar or something.

Gonna need nudes to be sure.

You should feel privileged that she wants to have sex with you. By not having sex with her you are raping her you enablist patriarchy monger.

I've been there. Okcupid, cool chick, got along great, but good lord she was fat af. Would have been cute otherwise but I mean she FAT. I fucked her and it wasn't awful and I got off. I did it again a few times, don't regret it, but wouldn't fuck her again if I had the chance.

pics?

ask her what movie she's going to send Mike and the bots this week

OP here.
Here is a pic of her. Sorry it took so long but I had to save them to my phone then transfer to my computer.

Do it pussy

Dont do it. Please tell me you didnt do it.

Lower your standards faggot. You could be having kinky nasty sex with her. I've banged larger women then that and they have been the most fun, and most uninhibited in bed. Everything goes man, go for it.

Well. At least its not dick

What is up with chicks and leg tattoos? Also she kind of gross but I'm not that much if a catch either, i'd fuck it once if it was available.

no. no no OP. I love the chubby girls, but she's of a body that fitness and sensible eating could never repair. I know what it takes first hand. no no.

Any ass pics?

You were born to fuck man. Fuck every chick you get the chance to, when you're an old fuck who couldn't pick her up, you'll jerk your limp dick to the memory.

More if you got them

Do it OP lifes too short. Go get some pussay!

You're probably gay.

yep.

I'm having serious second thoughts. Maybe I will get plastered first.

Pussy is pussy. Have a go at her and if it's not for you just quit talking to her. It's just sex. You don't have to marry her. It's not going to change your dna.

Proceed with caution. I like my girls thick/chubby but hooked up with a fattie a couple weeks ago. On one hand, best fucking blowjob ever and I am not exaggerating. No joke, chick worked it like a pro. Other hand, as soon as I came down her throat I was trying to figure out how to get her to leave. I was pretty ashamed I did it. Felt kind bad too....

Kill yourself.

pics?

Yeah the shame of fucking a gross chick sucks.

don't get plastered, it will take longer...

it's not the shame. I can and do live with plenty of shame. It's that she is passed my weight limit and I don't think I could get horny with that beast underneath me.

noooope.

good point.

I say do it once if you can't get it up just leave and don't talk to her again

i feel you bro. it's too much work. just get a beej and call it a night.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT OP.

Don't do it

It's not like you have a shit ton of options OP, why deprive yourself of this opportunity?

More pics OP. Any of her snatch? I am both mortified and curious at the same time!

not a single redeeming quality, OP.
I've fucked some fat chicks with huge nice titties and a tight ass, or some ugly chicks with awesome bodies.

There's literally nothing there to get hard to.
PASS.

Fuuuuuuuuck no. No way in he'll I was going to have photographic evidence of being with her.

this

are you sure?
You realize after you view that which you request
there is no turning back
you cannot unsee something

Yes to this. Im 33, married and fucked all types of different women.

You don't want to look back in your life and miss not having porked this insecure chubby bunny.

It's like when you're really hungry and remember some dope ass meal you had and wish you had it right then and there except you are married and your wife is being a bitch so you dont get laid.

>no regerts

I'm on board with this user, if there are huge titties to bat around or a cute face you can work around the weight. But I have to agree there is nothing here.

fuck her and get nasty with it. Cum in her hair or some shit then leave and NEVER contact her again. That or get a fuckpig on the side for when you need some.

I will fuck slam pigs but there is no force on this earth that could lower me to getting married to anyone.

Mah nigga. I'd lick her asshole and have her lick mine, why the fuck not? Create some memories. You're a moron for getting married though.

I repeal that statement after seeing this. Her tits become like a man's flat chest when shes laying down. Do yourself a favor and find a fatty with fat tits or something.

Wtf is with that tattoo. I usually dig chicks with some ink but what the heck....

Do It. Fat chicks need love too

I'm sure. SHOW ME NAOW

It's not even "just chicks", it always seems to be the fat chicks.

Feel for the person who had to tattoo on that pizza back

Too Late
Look upon this image and curse your own mother
for having bore you unto this earth where God allows such visions of abject horror.

This meme has just been waiting for this thread...it's perfact.

Just tell her youre only into oral. Let her suck that dick. After you figure out if you want aomething else. She mght have a young cousin to fuck? Like 5 years old and waiting for you.

All dem 5s you weird fucker.

Jesus fuck. Discussion over, stop this shit OP. Done. Fuck, my brain hates my eyes for seeing that. Shit.

Fat girls with small tits? May as well be fucking chunk from goonies

IT'S AFRAID

Christ, what the fuck is wrong with her skin? She's so spotty and blotchy. Maybe fucking educate her on skin care first.

Bitch is a slob! Needs to learn how to clean a fucking room.

ANY OF THAT SPREAD?

SUFFFERRR AS I HAVE SUFFERED

GAZE UPON THE DEATH OF THE FINAL SHREDS OF YOUR OWN INNOCENCE!

FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER FUCK

Thats just sad to look at!

Epic bait. Is this the matrix?

and what do you look like fag?

SHE'S SO FAT SHE CAN'T CLEAN THE CHEESE IN HER PUSSY. MORE OP!

MOAAAAR

Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese!

Don't do it. It's a trap. She's going to eat you.

Gross, what the fuck is all that congealed white shit inside her pussy?!

Based trips

I bet it tastes like the inside of a sour patch kids bag

And just like that, Im gay.

She about to entrap the fuck out of you, OP. Run for your god damned life.

OP are you still gonna meet up with her?

That's why you go to their house. Also keeps them from being seen at yours... or knowing where you live.

CARROT FINGERS CARROT FINGERS

OP ANY OF HER ANUS?

i'd say go for it. fuck her brains out. use her to get your rocks off. a wise old man once told me: the only pussy you regret is the pussy you don't get.

Absolutely not. I just thought I'd get a couple of yucks out of a pig I met on the webernet.
Thanks guys

the inside of a sour patch kids bag tastes pretty good so i think your argument is pretty futile. maybe the inside of a shaker bottle of parmesan cheese.

I detect ass fur - it's a no from me

OP here, so should I meet her or just jack off? Too horny right now.

Or the inside of a fish's kidney.

Fuck you OP. My dreams are gonna be as scary as that pussy was.

I was rooting for her but nah fuck that questionable discharge

What's her name? You guys still chatting? You should ask to meet up in public and just film her waiting while you hide in a bush or something

Meet and keep us updated as you take a trip to the ham planet

Jack off dude. Fuck that gross bitch.

i regret fucking my ex, she was about as gross as ops sow

i say meet her but make her take a fucking shower before you do anything.

Jesus fuckin Christ that creature is hideous, she has absolutely no redeeming features. Soft dick/10

Wait, if she has already sent you all of these photos before this thread was even started and still having thoughts of banging this land whale, you must be the single most fucking brain dead person I have ever had the mispleasure of crossing by. Good luck to you, you dumb bastard.

meet up but make her take a fucking shower first.

I am not meeting with her. Never was. I was just having a laugh.

All you fucking kids saying not to, just fucking do it and don't tell your friends.

When you grow up, you'll learn not to turn down pussy; don't fucking marry it but if your option is either have sex or don't have sex, go fuck the whale.

When I was younger I cared more, I fucked all sorts of girls, I was in the army, and I learned that it's better to fuck than not to fuck.
No hot girls at the bar, don't go home alone, grab a whore by the jelly rolls and bust a nut.

Do what you want, and you want to go get your dick wet, it's not about how hot they are it's about how many beers it's going to take to not care.

Does she have any of her anus? :(

I haven't got any but I could ask. What's it worth to ya if I do because I don't really wanna see that.

Underrated post