Please rate my wife and tell me if you would fuck her. Honest opinions please

Please rate my wife and tell me if you would fuck her. Honest opinions please.

I would fuck her.

That's not exactly a compliment.

Why are her tits like that? And why does her belly button look like it's trying to blow a kiss?

Hmmm. Maybe. She got a face?

those underpants are really unflattering on her

post pics before motherhood.

Not a flattering pic, 4/10.

Would fuck tho.

6 or 7 out of 10
Would definitely ravage

it's a trap

Because she is raising one arm so one tit is less saggy. And because she had a baby 8 months ago and that's just the beauty of what belly buttons do.

Yes, but not for you to see sorry.

Don't have any.

Her looks are fine. TBH, they don't matter as much as how her body performs.

My lifemate has bigger boobs and a nicer ass, but has more body hair (Greek/German) and her big boobs aren't actually an erogenous zone for her and so are kind of boring to me.

Also? There's an old joke I'll share with you:

How do you give a woman TMJ? You marry her.

If your wife is into oral, anal, breast play, or anything kinky? She's probably more fun in bed.

Looks matter, but love and compatibility matter the most; she's not going to be a hot package when she's sixty.

She looks beat and disgusting. I'm guessing you are too.

Not at all. But she's had 2 kids in 3 years and I haven't and she's 2 years older than me do I cut her some slack.

You are definitely right. I love her regardless and she turns me on even at her worst so I'm not too worried about her looks.

Keep cutting her slack and you're going to end up with a hambeast of a wife. Make her go to the gym.

nope. I wouldnt fuck her.

but who would fuck mine?

Yes I would. Hard and long. And you would watch.

True. In fact I just started making her work out with me last week. We used to work out regularly until the kids started popping out. Hopefully we stay faithful to it. We still play volleyball weekly so at least there's that.

Tell me how.

no lol
she has granny tits and her belly is weird

Ah well, I'm sure her personality must be her redeeming quality, right?

Well I mean I love her personality but it may not be for everyone. Who knows. Her belly is still weird from the 2 pregnancies. Also she's still breastfeeding so her tits are bigger and saggier than they normally are.

8.4/10

Could change rating with new, different pics of her.

Bump

I would fuck her.

More pics please.

I need honesty about my wife. She might post more

shes dumpy

Describe how she is with others and how well you get along with her, OP.

I thought this was a gynecomastia thread so that's what I thing of your wife.

Her ass. Let her know what you think

ied fuck her. the motherly stuff doesnt bother me one damn bit, ied fucking suck on those titties for ever and a half, leave hickies up and down her inner thighs. and finger her asshole while im sucking on her clit to extascy land.

∞/∞

Now, can we get some more looks at her, OP?

Bump

∞+∞ = ∞

I think her tits are lopsided and pointy. Her bellybutton is weird. And her whole body is just droopy. She's a 3 out of 50

Sadly, this

Maybe that body of hers will improve with time. user, if still on the thread, post more, please.

I want to fuck her right in her bellybutton, post more pics of it.

post more

Me too--fuck that! Me first! Please post more of her, OP.

Please, OP.

do it.

Bonus points if you post her pregnancy body.

Top zoz

Did her navel turn into a massive outtie during pregnancy? Sure seems like it.

Bumping

Bumping for interest

Bumping for booty and boobs

Bump

6/10 but that the best could be and still have sex me. Here's what I would do :

Strip her naked. I would tie her hands above her head to the headboard, so she laying her back, and feet to her wrists so her legs look like football goal posts. I slowly slide all way to the hilt into her pussy, raw, and wrap my hand around her throat. I would squeeze her throat until she got that panicked look in her eyes and then slam fuck her until she passed out and I came deep into her waiting, hungry, womb.

You asked...

Ye

OP, you still on the thread?

OP, may we see a pic of her butt, please?