Yo relationship faggots of Sup Forums, where did you meet your gf/wife?

Yo relationship faggots of Sup Forums, where did you meet your gf/wife?

 ▲
▲ ▲

Met her on tinder. Took her to the local art museum for our first date.

Wife. Tinder. Before it became stupid popular.

Nice. I knew I couldn't have been the only one. Marriage or just dating?

Craigslist platonic section. Hung out once, fucked like bunnies, rest is history.

GF, met her on Sup Forums

Sup Forums, on a kink thread.

Mortuary.

I met my fiancé online (dating website) 5 years ago, much before tinder was a thing (in Australia anyway).

GF, met her in high school and started dating 2 years after graduation

Huh, so that shit actually works, whatta ya know.

one night stand after an end of exam's uni party in my final year

Met her on OKC. I'm a bit of a shut in and so is she. Things worked out well and now we live together. It's weird because girls I dated in the past always wanted to do shit, had wanderlust, and never seemed happy. My gf is happy just watching tv after work, having dinner, and then fucking. On the weekends we play video games. Shit seems great but I keep wondering in the back of my mind if she will go crazy like the rest.

That went to an art museum on the first date or met someone on tinder?

Met my broad at work

met my wife at a party in college

Do you guys wish you were single again? or is it happy relo life?

GF of around 3 months, we met on Tinder. 9/10 easily

Met my bf on Badoo (A dating app) because im socialy retard when it come to dating so I prefer to do it online, its easier.

I enjoyed being single and always wished I was single until I met a girl who enjoyed the shit I do. Now I get to do what I want to do on a daily basis and enjoy it with a partner.

We were best friends growing up. Weird story, we were basically inseparable as kids, close as two friends could be. Moved away. When I was 12, kind of fell out of touch then
See this qt3.14 at a bar a couple years ago, we get to chatting, realize it's my old bff
Bff becomes gf in no time
Married now

Ps - she was born male, so there was never any attraction or anything between us when we were kids.

went to school together all throughout life and never really had an actual conversation. graduated highschool and both ended up on a trip to spain through the school. we hit it off. been dating for 5 years now.

I got 2 kids and happy life with wifey.

Do I wish I could pound 18 yo pussy again? Sure. Is it worth trading family life for? Nah not really.

So I guess just gotta convince her to bring a 3rd into the mix, or fap at night while she sleepin.

Just dating for now. I was super direct on tinder, no shit pick ups lines. Got straight to the point and now we're dating 9 months.

Met my wife online 5 years ago, married for 2 and some change now. Don't regret it at all. plus, tis a wifu. love me my japanese woman.

through myspace, way back fucking when

she was the best chick friend of this chick that I was best friends with (this chick actually liked me but I was naive)

eventually we all met up early in high school and things took a while to take off between us

still going strong (and still a Sup Forumstard all these years later)

How'd you know your girl was marriage material? Any relationship tips bro?

at bar, when I was more interested in a mutual friend.
Hooked up at a goth bar second time we met, invited along by same friend

GF, met her at work

Met wife at church. Her dad was pastor. Met GF at an orgy my wife took me to. Much win.

I'm a relationship fag in heart. I just like the security of relationships.

I don't wish I was single because I'm pretty confident I won't find anyone better

my caveman brain will always want to chase tail, but the woman is worth it.

Were any of you fags say you were desperate at the time of all these meetingz?

P.S It still is a dude with tits, have a long stare in the mirror and re evaluate my man.

ewh faggot.

Wife on a dating site, gf on craigslist.

kek
necrophilia the urge to crack open a cold one

I was at a party and she found her bf fucking another chick, so she just drags me up to another room and fucks me.

Stayed together after that

I was one Tinder as joke but I was still half-interested in getting an easy fuck out of it. See a pretty girl and I was almost going to swipe left to save myself the pain of not matching with her.

We matched and shit was I desperate. Through text she was funny, witty and relatable. Meeting up was terrifying.

no exp with cgslist. any potential?

Girlfriend; Hospital psyche ward.

44.952280, 35.244450

Girlfriend, met her at college. One of a set of twins was crushing on me, introduced me to her group of friends, where I met my now-gf.
Dumping the twin for her friend is just the beginning of the stack of dick moves.
At the time, now-gf was dating a wheelchair-bound guy with palsy. I proceeded to hang out with her on definitely-not-dates, until finally we danced and kissed in the park at night to bad music playing from the only speaker in my car that worked.
Currently I am getting ready to move in to an apartment with the other twin and her boyfriend. My gf and I are carefully trying to get him to leave her because she's a manipulative lecherous idiot.

Met my wife may years ago when we were in 7th grade when I moved schools. We didn't really start dating til our freshman year of college even though we had been going to the same schools for years and I had a crush on here pretty much ch since we've met.

Yeah, shes married too, same situation as me, nice fat tits and shaved pussy. Her husband has sex with her maybe once a month and in the same position every time, so she is dying for me to fuck her as hard as I can.

Gimme some of your best tinder bio's..

Gtfo, literal cunt

Gf's bio was literally a quote from the communist manifesto and I found that pretty fucking hilarious

kick back. she constantly wanted to take shots and I was the only one to oblige every time