Rekt thread, new stuff would be nice

Rekt thread, new stuff would be nice

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3EkZ5MKPE
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/#
youtube.com/watch?v=4vH46kltjoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I domt get this why would they kill them for? Why not wait until they're older wtf?

This is how you make Peeps.

Kek

Consolidation. Poultry farms need a constant supply of both eggs and hens to keep going. You only need 1 rooster for every 20 hens in a free-range setting. For factory farms, you can probably get away with 40-50 to maintain a breeding stock. No sense wasting feed on an extra rooster that won't be able to produce anything other than another chicken carcass after a few months. In fact, it's cost efficient to grind up the extra male chicks into animal feed.

/2

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0J3EkZ5MKPE

There was an outbreak in the pigs. They piss, shit, and eat all in the same area.
Now scientists have found an anti biotic resistant super bug. We now live in the Super bug Era. 10 percent of the world's population will die because we love bacon too much.

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/26/the-superbug-that-doctors-have-been-dreading-just-reached-the-u-s/#

/3

>asks for new
>posts old
hang your head in fail shame aye

My finger feels wierd now

Why

Story:

Video from China shows a man committing suicide by jumping off a high building. It looks to be
a posh apartment building with a mall at its base. The man was standing right on the roof and
leaped to his death as the crowd of spectators screamed. It was a long fall, and he hit a
glass canopy when he was near the bottom.

The cameraman knew what was coming and had a test run following the fall to make sure he gets
all of it. But the when the actual fall happened, he got ahead of the falling body.

Story:

Video shows a Turkish man who got so high on Bonzai (also known as “poor man’s heroin”),
he climbed on a roof of a building and thinking he was in a pool,
nosedived to his death from there. The video is for the most part quiet,
which only makes the cameraman’s “No, No, No!” and the subsequent splat so much more disturbing.

The finger already looks like it's damaged in some way, so maybe they just thought "fuck it"

Oh the muzzled are never going to shut up now.

Story:

A man tried the famous wheelie maneuver in the Northeastern Brazilian State of Maranhão,
and it didn’t exactly had the result he anticipated. He somehow lost control of his motorbike
and got his leg skinned to the bone. His face tells the rest of the story.

Story:

Three men – two Australian and one Spaniard – were gored during the final running of the bulls
at Fiesta de San Fermin festival in Pamplona, Spain. 25 year old Aussie was
gored through the leg by bull named Olivito who slipped on the cobblestone street and got
separated from the pack. Fuck yeah, Olivito.

The last time somebody was killed during the bull run in Pamplona was in 2009 after a 27 year
old man from Madrid was gored in the neck. Over the past century, Pamplona registered 14 bull
run fatalities. The fiesta dates back to the 13th century and was depicted in Ernest
Hemingway’s novel The Sun Also Rises.

1/4

2/4

youtube.com/watch?v=4vH46kltjoE

Sorry for the quality. This happened just a few hours ago. Go to min 1:41 if you dont want to wait or hear what the guys say.

3/4

Story? What happened?

4/4

That fucked me up. It is I who has been rekt.

Story:

If you ever wondered if those rumors about dead fetus butcher’s shops in Asia are true,
this video may once and for all answer the question. Though it’s not quite clear what exactly
is going on.

I believe the video is from Thailand – where lack of unwanted fetuses has never been an issue.
The only question is – were these fetuses found in landfills, on the side of a road,
or floating in a pond, or is there an actual office opened for business with a “drop off”
container for women to deposit their unwanted babies in?

nice, someone have more vids like this?

what did they think was going to happen

Just keep waiting I'll be posting some more.

Story:

This video from Sadr City district of Baghdad, Iraq is a good old gore classic that everybody’s seen already,
except from the newbs so I’m posting it for the newbs cause it needs to be seen.
A suicide bomber went to harm innocent people but his vest loaded with explosives
detonated prematurely causing him serious bodily harm but harming nobody else.

The failed suicide bomber survived with one of his legs torn off, hand ripped off,
guts spilled and in obvious pain – as if Karma went to show him what uninvolved people
would experience should his suicide mission succeed, but befell the suffering upon the bomber
alone, sparing everyone else. He probably blew his dick off too – wonder if that’d have any
effect on his performance with 72 virgins waiting for him in factious Islamic heaven.

dont worry buddy just get some tape and it stick right back on

This great

To relive the blood under the nail.

Story:

The bizarre just never quits in Brazil.

In Ananindeua – a city in the state of Pará, northern Brazil, a woman was shot in the arm with
an arrow while on a bus. The arrow, if I understood it right, flew in through an open window.

The young kid standing near her is apparently who fired the arrow. The woman reportedly went
to hospital and is recovering well.

Thanks for including the stories, it adds more to the post

must have been a thief

i love you user

Story:

On the night of Wednesday, April 27th, 2016, a 64-year old man was gunned down while he sat
outside his house in rural Ouricuri, Pernambuco, Brazil. The victim was identified and
witnesses report that three men arrived in a silver car and shot him until his head exploded,
then fled. Authorities believe the men to be the victim’s nephews and that this was a revenge
hit sparked by a murder believed to have been committed by Ademir last year. Only speculation
at this point, but damn, that is some brutality right there.

Who the fuck are you?

I think it was very considerate of this upstanding young citizen, to make sure that the whole neighborhood could have heat.

Story:

Video from Yemen shows an alleged ISIS or ISIS sympathetic suicide bomber who only managed to
rip himself in half. The intended targets were the Houthi (another variant of Muslim) crowd
that has gathered around him and casually interrogate him.

a hero

I dunno but hes making these rekt threads more interesting

exactly what happened
although its better to heat a needle or something similar and slowly burn a small hole to relieve pressure of blood
doing what this gy did might drill into flesh or worse

Thanks for the back story

My dad had to do this. its from the pressure, that shit is uncomfortable. he drilled it and then removed his nail.

I'm your daddy!!

Run it off mate

he's just a man...

Story:

I believe this video is from Brazil too. It depicts a young man who had been shot in the head.
It looks like the bullet entered through the left cheek, just south-east of the eyeball,
and exited through the right cheek, probably knocking a few teeth out. The eye is bulging,
but as is typical – it survived.

The guy is in obvious agony and performs what could be classified as agonal breathing,
although it’s quite possible that while skull was severely damaged, the bullet may have missed
the brain. If you project the trajectory in your mind, you’ll likely conclude brain matter was
not scratched.

Story:

Today I have a gory gift for all the good boys and girls. A bear mauling that took place near
the Denali Highway in the state of Alaska, USA on April 15th, 2016. Circumstances of the attack
are still unclear but the bear left an indelible impression on the victim. Authorities have not
released the name of the victim but he is expected to survive. Looks more like a failed shotgun
suicide if you ask me.

1/3

2/3

3/3

by cameraman you mean the typical incompetent asshat that can't use his phone cam properly

ah fuck

good 'ol pizza leg

Story:

Good Samaritan tried to help a stranger who was being electrocuted and caught fire after
coming in contact with a fallen live wire, but got instantly electrocuted and lit on fire
himself. He used a tree branch to attempt to get the wire off the victim.

While I don’t have sufficient information as to the outcome, when a human person gets
shocked so hard he instantly bursts into flames, I see little possibility of him surviving.

Se tiró, weon cachai po asdf&tf#r culiao!!

Pressure builds up under the nail which starts to hurt. Relieving it feels fucking fantastic.

head job anybody?

Shame... that looks like it was a nice chair

Story:

A 48 year old woman has been hospitalized and is “in critical condition” after she’d been
attacked by a pet pit bull in her sleep. The mauling left the woman with a fractured skull,
brain tissue loss, serious injuries to the hands and the skinned face. The woman was reportedly
found by her partner, even though I’m not entirely sure how he knew who the heck that faceless
creature was once he came across her.

sounds like bull

he is awsome

Story:

A common location for attacks seems to be Siberia, Russia, and these pictures of an un-named
man are believed to be from there too.

What makes him different to the majority of victims is
that he lived through the experience to be able to provide a first hand account which
unfortunately I don’t currently have.

The images are truly gruesome and I have little doubt many people will be of the opinion they
would rather die than survive such injuries. He will need a very talented surgeon to provide
him with some level of normalcy.

1/3

2/3

3/3

somebody's in a talkative mood

holy shit he catches on fire just from touching it with a stick?

>inb4 pit bulls are the best dog ever etc etc

rave on bro, it's ok

> Electricity
> cooks you from the inside

This one always bothered me... why would a dog just randomly attack someone.. unless it was a desperatly starving stray, I call b.s. on her story.. she had to have provoked the dog in some way

i mean i never realized that wood was conductive

They are pretty awesome. Im doubting this was a completely unprovoked attack though

>pet pit bull
those dogs dont make sense

old guy newfag spotted, but that's ok

Power lines are scary shit. Heard of technicians limbs getting blown off in the field

thats bullshit pits at=re the same as any other dog. its all in how the dog is brought up

he said branch so i would assume it was from a live tree. meaning it was full of water and more conductive.

I totally agree with you and pitbulls aren't a bad breed. But people make them look like a bad and aggressive breed!!

why he making that funny fish face?

looks like a good skull fucking to me champ

Pits are great dogs man. Chihuahas on the other hand are fucking satan.

>the same as any other dog
you dont know much about dogs do you

hes a prankster

well i happen to own a pit and newfoundland and the only they fuck up is dropped food and my yard so

you can see the nerve gas coming out

Do you think about black people too?

they like vodka

yes i do. a lot, vast majority are brought up wrong.

He's gona have a hard time dealing with all his virgins. I suppose now he hopes its actually 72 white raisins instead.

Mine destroys chew toys.

Hes mixed with a lab

Stop drop and roll you moron

Fucking retarded cat

Kek. Its true.

Story:

In Los Alcarrizos – a municipality in the Santo Domingo province in the Dominican Republic,
a man was chopped in the elbow area of his arm with a machete. The video shows him holding
his forearm, as something that looks like a bone sticks out of his wound.

I like how the victim had to open the door to the ambulance himself with that wounded arm,
cause cameraman was busy filming the video.

yeah dis one is really more frightening with sound

To release the pressure of the blood under the nail. Like when yiu bang a nail with a hammer accidentally. The stupid fuck should have used the corner of a razor blade to GENTLY drill a hole in his nail not a fucking 6mm drill bit in a fucking power drill. WT absolute Fuck.

Wow exceptional Pt care. Fucking retards didnt try to stabilize or control bleeding or anything. Useless fucks.