pic rel

Shit dude, trip 5's

You get to tell her whatever the fuck you want, you won

if I wanted to say anything to her by myself I would do so already

come on Sup Forums, bump regardless of my trip5

You wanna fuck? I wouldnt mind letting you peg me

"you deserve a better man than me"

"Our relationship did not work out due to my secret homosexuality"

I want to pee in your butt one last time.

totally not like me, I was the happiest person on the planet when I broke up with her

"I love you, please marry me"

"I'm pregnant... It's your baby"

lel ok

Cipa

Why'd you cheat on you current boyfriend?

This'll make her think there's a rumor going around about her, you may get lucky and she is ccheating which you can get in on.

bump

I know you think you love him, but you don't. You can't really. This is going to be hard to explain, but I have to get it off my chest. Nancy, I am an indigo child. I am a highly enlightened spiritual being who was sent to Earth on a mission to increase humanity's vibrational frequencies using my unique angelic talents. My master is Zadkiel, angel of mercy and high prince of the seventh circle. As a servent of one of the great archangels, I have been endowed with certain gifts. And a huge dick. I have the ability to read other's auras to know their true feelings. I know that you do not love your boyfriend, Sandy. I know that you must be with me. It is for the Earth, Deborah. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Post in polish as well.....for polish fags

hey you want some fuck?

know you think you love him, but you don't. You can't really. This is going to be hard to explain, but I have to get it off my chest. Nancy, I am an indigo child. I am a highly enlightened spiritual being who was sent to Earth on a mission to increase humanity's vibrational frequencies using my unique angelic talents. My master is Zadkiel, angel of mercy and high prince of the seventh circle. As a servent of one of the great archangels, I have been endowed with certain gifts. And a huge dick. I have the ability to read other's auras to know their true feelings. I know that you do not love your boyfriend, Sandy. I know that you must be with me. It is for the Earth, Deborah. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

JebaƂem twoja matke

winrar

I guess Im gonna have a hard time translating this neatly

roll

I've just been diagnosed a faggot by a board of neckbeards. time to be an hero. Goodbye my lovely

done. Jeez, user where did you get this pasta

oslo, she does not appear to be online now, she was when the thread started tho

GET OFF Sup Forums NOW!

>You have seconds before the virus will infect your system.
>Turtle virus 3.1 (aka: fuck your shit up)
>It WILL wam-jam your simm ram.
>Prepare to spend many money's on new processor belts to stop the oscillations.

You've been warned.