France

Okay, so there's a thing in France called "Sus aux Sudistes", this is a movement that causes many trouble in the country. In fact, many soustherners are persecuted by the "Boreals". Guess why? Because those soustherners tend to drink Rosé, and that's not okay. I just wanted to say that this civil war thing is getting more and more popular and politics actually consider to create a border between South and North. I don't know why this is getting viral in France but those savages from Marseille won't let us conquer their filthy zone to be purified (yes, I admit their Rosé tastes like mud). There's something wrong with our country and I may ask you to side with us. We are aiming at a no-go-zone in Corsica for February 2017. I hope you'll drink a lot of Rouge with us, this is so much classier than pink wine. So, let me sum up what is going on. There's a clash between north and south because of wine, which is better, red or pink, politics get involved and everything is going nuts. But personally, I tend to drink red wine and complain about how horrible my country is.

I don't drink.

I'm afraid the infection is spreading though. 85 here and today at lunch everyone had a glass of rosé with their pizza. Send help please.

>not drinking white
>being a beauf drinking disgusting piquette

let me guess, Beaujolais Nouveau is your best time of the year?

Actually we don't care about events, our main goal is to eradicate those who drink the sacrilege.

Give them some goon they'll love it

>Southerners cheek kiss men
>Southerners have funny accents
>Southerners speak loudly
Is it because of rosé ?

They dont drink rosé because they're southerners, they are southerners because they drink rosé.

I don't think I've ever seen a rosé that didn't come in a box or large jug. Totally justified.

Wine has been for women exclusively since beer became widely available.

Fuck, the French are such nancy-boys.

>Weak irish couldn't handle wine so they had to stick to a lighter alcohol
hon hon hon hoooooooooooooon

France why won't you start making good absinthe again?

Best wine is in Burgundy, everyone who denied that is a dirty bordelais.
t. user who lives in Vosne Romanée

Absinthe is still made in Pontarlier.

wine drinker

beer drinker

Yeah but I can't get hold of it over here, just the Canadian and Swiss stuff. I want to try some from where it originated.

Wankers
Hero

At the end of the day the beerdrinker had more fun.

south france is best france.

You say that but you're Italian.

Hey could you please take down this picture of me? Thanks.