I had you there in the palm of my hand

I had you there in the palm of my hand......
See that smile you give they girl.....
I haven't seen that smile in such a long while.
Don't do this to me......again

This is now a fucking feels thread.

Let it all out faggots.

What happened OP?

pic related, Sup Forums day

That one always makes me sick inside
Happy birthday though.

Told my wife on Saturday that our relationship is over. She understood once I explained. I'm gaining my freedom and a chance at happiness again, but losing my best friend in the whole world.

Hit me in my feels.
Also I don't have a story. It's just been a while since I've felt anything. Pain and sadness make me feel somewhat alive

What happened? Did your relationship just grow old or is someone else involved?

We grew apart. 15 years ago when we got together we shared so many of the same interests that we were the perfect couple. Now, we barely have anything in common. She tried so hard but I realized I could never reciprocate. Like I said, she understands, but she is moving to the other side of the country and will be completely out of my life,

That sucks but at least it frees both of you to have a chance at being happy like you used to be.

>I had you there in the pralm of my hand......
>See that smile you give they girl.....
>I haven't seen that smile in such a long while.
>Don't do this to me......again
That's a proem by OPinkle
Hi. I'm Dr. Steve Brule. Welcome to Check It Out.

I don't have anything profound to say but... happy birthday, I hope you have a good year.

Good night Sup Forums.

Good night user. I love you.

You are significant, you can smile, you are more than a dust speck.

bump?

dubba bump? :(

Ever since we first met, I knew she was the one, but I never said anything, I built a relationship with her on nothing more than a bond that is similar to siblings.

Nowadays, I rarely speak to her. I haven't lost her yet, but as each day passes, I feel her slowly slipping away from my grasp.

Sorry to hear that user, when you really give a long term relationship your best efforts trying so hard to work towards solutions, there are also agreements between two that getting so far with each other in the first place was an accomplishment in of itself. It's hard to imagine, but in the end does it really matter?

b u m p

my shit's fucked up