Creepy/Spooky thread. I Don't want to sleep tonight!

Creepy/Spooky thread. I Don't want to sleep tonight!

Dump creepypasta, greentext stories, movie suggestions, images

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source? I am interest.

can anyone find the niggers in the woods goatman story? i have a screencap but im not on my laptop

lol that gave me a giggle

I will look

funny coincidence, i actually literally just finished watching Creep, good movie, made me shit my pants a few times. found footage films tend to get a little same-y but it definitely wasn't bad

Have you watched the taking of Deborah Logan? It's pretty good, big twist in the end

Never saw it but will try it

Different user, just googled it and looks like something I might need to watch tonight.

Checked

yahtzee based user

nah, just recently getting into the whole horror movie thing tbh

>checked.tar.gz

THIS THREAD IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT OF MEEEEEEE

That just looks retarded lol

God ur Gay
wtfisthis hr giger homosex?

Anyone got some greentext?

And that is why I always stand with my back to a wall, it has nothing to do with wanting to watch everyone in the room.

lel that was a good one i too am afraid of shemale's!

not scary just lame

spooopy

Sauce?

Title?

Then there's this to, idk y, but I like to fuck with myself and think the world wants to kill me...

"Bee yourself!"

zdzisław beksiński

slow dump incoming

yes

OH MAI GAWD I DID AND DER WAS GHOST

Read the file name

wat

That would be hot if he was a she

user quick on the draw

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
This is a living hell, fuck doing time in Venezuela!

what the fuck

>I'm walking to school one day
>Eighth grade
>Live in a mixed town of rednecks and niggers
>The path to the school is a dirt road that connects to a main road that gets to the school
>There's an old barn that is owned by some family of incest chronenberg's
>Walking by and see one of the males fucking a goat
>ohgodjustkeepwalking
>He see's me and runs after me with his hard smoigle
>My pennies fall out of my pocket as I try to get away
>can'twasteapenny
>tries to run back to get them but he grabs me
>oivey

cont?

yes cont please

i'd hit it

That got me XD

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.

>He see's my curly jewey locks and lets go knowing I am gods children
>I pick up my pennies but while bent down I get a wift of his schmuck
>Smells like gifiltefish
>can't resist
>brings back times of shibat
>resists and runs to school
>turns back to see he wasn't there
>neither was the barn
>spiritual experience or ghost?
>Realize I forgot one of my pennies and runs back
>Knowing i'm late for school but like I said you can't waste a good penny
>I grab the last penny but black out
>oivey

cont?

The guy in the box should've looked to his left (viewers right), but instead looked to his right which is away from the door on his screen. So it ruins the illusion

Fuck, what was this?

Continue!

Brutal af man

This is great. Not scary. Definitely funny.

you allowed to pick up money on shabat? those rules were always hazy for me

Actually, after looking through the thread, stay here
/x/ sucks enough as it is, I genuinely don't understand how you fuckers manage to be worse than that
There is literally nothing even slightly creepy ITT except goat man

Oh shit you're right

whats scary is you actually think anyone gives a fuck about what you have to say

It really depends on if your grandma smacks your bottom or not user

>I wake up to see jesus right infront of me
>"user why did you go back for the penny"
>Can'twasteagoodpennyjesus
>Oh you're right
>He pulls down his pants
>The smell of freshly baked motza bread fills the room
>unnnffff I love dradle
>I get on my knees ready to take all of the sins of my people
>I close my eyes
>Feels like forever since a good jesus dick
>I open them
>i'm by myself
>why jesus I was ready for you
>Cry Sukkot and remember the good times

cont?

"Did you hear something?" the woman whispered, sitting up in her sleeping bag. The fire had guttered out some hours before, leaving them in the sort of pitch blackness that only the wilderness can create. The couple wanted to sleep under the stars, but it was an overcast, moonless night. They should have checked the forecast.

The man that was curled up a few feet away grumbled, still half asleep. The woman sat, listening and straining her eyes until she was satisfied that they were alone, and then rolled over onto her side.

If only her eyes were as sharp as her ears. Maybe then she would have seen the flabby hairless body that lay next to her, or the twisted, almost human face that stared not six inches from her own.

>implying any of us matter and aren't insignificant farts in the wind

when you realize... you were the goat the whole time

this thing has become the banana meme of /x/ i fucking hate you please KYS

Book of blood

I don't remember exactly when the hallucinations began, but I do remember the first time I was in a ball on the floor crying my eyes out because of all the flames and screams, which apparently only I could see.
My dad found me. I don't know how I would've pulled through if he hadn't been there telling me it would all be okay. That I was going to be fine. That everything would be fine.

Afterwards he kept bugging me about seeing a doctor or a psychiatrist or a priest or someone, anyone, who could help me with the horrible imagines in my mind.

At first, I wasn't very keen on the idea. I didn't like the hallucinations, but I didn't like been told I was sick either. I didn't feel sick at all.

But as the hallucinations got increasingly worse, and my dad kept reassuring me I was just reliving some childhood trauma and any person with Ph.d would be able to fix me right up, I finally went and had a talk with my doctor.

He told me it was post-traumatic stress syndrome. That I was experiencing it due to the horrible car crash my parents died in when I was a kid.

He gave me some medicine and the hallucinations went away.

And so did my dad.

lol really? i dont go to /x/ but thats interesting to know

I had a dream about something similar to these

I’d heard stories of it. Retreat Road down in Cochrane, Alberta. They have a monastery there. Robes and everything. But their real claim to fame is the massive statue of Christ being crucified in the woods. I’ve been there a few times. Walked up the path with all the smaller statues beside the path. There was a baby, a group of people reaching towards Jesus, all those things, finally culminating in this 20-foot tall cross with Jesus hanging from it. What gets a lot of people though, is that Jesus is weeping on the cross. Nobody can seem to figure out why. Weeping is not the action of a Lord and Saviour.

Never.

Unthinkable.

I’ve been a few times during the day. It’s an interesting walk. Even for the Atheist like myself, it is still awe-inspiring. I happened to notice lights though, beneath all the statues. I asked around, and they do light the path up at night. I asked if I could come back then, but they told me the path would be closed. No one would tell me why.

Not one to follow rules, I returned that night, and made my way over the fence and onto the path. As I walked along the winding route to the large statue, I passed the smaller statues. They seemed different. It was the angle the light hit them. The statue of the baby … it’s eyes were all sunken in, and the shadows seemed to make its fingers end in claws. The statue of the people reaching towards Jesus, they looked dead, reaching towards Jesus with the shadows casting a look of horror on his face. Something about them really unsettled me, but it was on a deeper level than just what they depicted now. I reached the statue of Jesus and gazed up at his face. I stood there for what felt like hours, just wondering why he was weeping. What for? What cause?

I heard the whispers and rustling of the trees on all sides of me long before I saw anything. I gazed up at Jesus, looked deep into those stone eyes, and understood.

That night, he was weeping for me.

Interesting

This is from the movie v/h/s. It's on Netflix and decent compared to the mass amount of shit tier horror movies on there now.

Every night I prayed: "please God help me. Please make my torment stop," yet every day the whispers remained at school, the screaming at home, and the nightmares of glowing eyes in my window.

Last night, I did not pray. Last night, I waited for the eyes. Last night I whispered to those eyes, "make my torment stop."

Today the only whispers I hear are of frightful glowing eyes in the night, and I am not afraid of those eyes.

Some people have a guardian angel. I have a demon, and he is more than happy to answer my prayers.