How scripted have these playoffs been?

Seriously this is pathetic, anyone who thinks any of this was real needs to stay off the drugs.

S A L T
A
L
T

my team probably wont be in the playoffs for the next 5 years, "SALT" over 2 teams i could literally give to shits about. these playoffs are so unrealistic, it was a really cliche movie, like are you kidding me? this happens right after the believeland documentary? this is scripted as FUCK

haha

>to
lol another salty faggot
just kys famalam

I love the juxtaposition in this film.

Light vs darkness...the protagonist (lebron) is giving quite a "talk-to" towards the antagonist.

anyone who says "kys" is literally worthless

As a cavs fans I must say this doesn't feel right.

Lol this shit was literally a movie lol... great acting though. Just the reaction of Adam silver outcome was known far in advanced

cavs had a 2.8% chance of winning the lottery to draft kyrie

cavs had a 1.7% chance of winning the lottery for wiggins to make the love trade

basketball is definitely rigged. still glad the meme team lost because they benefit from rigging as much as anyone.

STFU did you think it was scripted last year?
I'm enjoying all these delicious bay area tears.
Couldn't happen to a better bunch of left coast limp wristed nancy boys.

yeah it was scripted, did you see how many injuries there were? golden state had one of the luckiest playoff runs in any sport ever.

how do they do it?

are you telling me curry took a bribe to play shitty in the finals or something?

is it purely the refs? because the refs dont have that large an effect on the games, by the time they started having a real effect, it would become way obvious that they were making too many bad calls, that hasnt been the case

its scripted.

how? how exactly do they script the ball going in or out of the hoop. is it remote controlled? kek

put your tinfoil hat back on BOY

Money rules everything around, cream get the money, dollar dollar bill ya'll.

You're implying ethics. There is none. Curry is winning. He goes on the road, fucks hoes and does whatever he wants. He'll have a cushy job commentating when he retires.

Those shots that he was throwing up at the end where very low percentage shots. Do you think he really gives a fuck? It's all a show. Just like wrestling. Those guys "win" and "lose" all the time while getting paid millions and fucking hoes all over the country.

>you saw the greatest finals of all time!!!!!!
>recites every minute detail about the game

[citation needed]

>how? how exactly do they script the ball going in

It's like wrestling.

They have a general idea of the winner, but they improvise the final few minutes based on crowd synergy.

At the 7:34 minute mark, it was decided that the "Cleveland finally wins a championship" was a more compelling storyline.

Americans really are this delusional

Scripted my goddamn ass, you people see what Varejao looks like when he tries to act convincingly imagine two teams trying to pull that shit at once

it would be even more of a clusterfuck than LeBron going in for the fucking godlike game-sealing dunk, missing, falling on the floor and spraining his wrist

when your country's flag looks like the gay pride flag you should probably never talk shit about another country.

its rigged forsure lol certain little events that occur like lebron fallin down pretendin to be injured and curry makin random deep 3s are key parts to makin a great money earning show...

When does Silver get his Oscar

>Le ebin comeback meme two series in a row

The league tipped their hand too early. They made it obvious

Take your meds.