Fucking whore cheated on me after 2 years of relationship, should I destroy her life? If yes, any tips how to do it?

Fucking whore cheated on me after 2 years of relationship, should I destroy her life? If yes, any tips how to do it?

pic unrelated

I'd say no. I'm sorry she cheated, though. Makes me wish hell was real and honor was still valued. Vent if you'd like, I'll hang out.

Honor is real. It just happens to be preciously rare.

Might as well, allahu akbar

post nudes

Maybe among men. A few good men.

maybe you can start learning your lesson: western women are not trustworthy.
Enjoy your free pain.

>>cheated on me
cheated on you or you were both in a shitty place in the relationship and you had both all but broken up?

>pic unrelated

A few good women, too. Just gotta find 'em, and that in itself is a hard task that relies on a lot of trial and error and disappointment and heartbreak.

"pic unrelated" WELL FUCKING POST SOME NUDES MAN

He said pic unrelated, you inbred spastic

Rape her. Bitches hate getting raped. even if you go to jail you still ruin the fuck out of her life and get some sweet prison tat's out of the deal. but make sure to rape her good

I feel you OP but seriously revenge won't help shit. I know it's hard, and I know it hurts but you have to keep moving on. I mean godamn were not on the planet to be sad, we need to seek out the small happy things and hold on to them. The only one who can make you happy is you man

Nudes of ex or sauce

Don't forget b, too. We're all we got, mang.

Ashe Maree

I fuckd her too haha OP is a cuck hahaha x)))

sorry it happened, your mistake is getting into a relationship. if this behavior ceases it will be impossible to be cheated on.

You know a few months ago I would call you a fag and move on. But shit happened. A girl I thought loved me left me after 3 years of living together. Back with my parents now.

Firstly release all the nudes to us, your saviours

found the slut who think cheating is an appropriate alternative to talking honestly or breaking up.

So what if she cheated. What do you classify as cheating? Also she looks slutty so what did you expect?

Pic unrelated, yea, because you will never ever get a girl half that hot.

IT SAYS PIC UNRELATED FAGGOT

lol bro i understand. just having to spend the nights at my moms or sisters because shit went down is something else. immerse yourself in maybe your work or a hobby or whatever.

Is that Michael Jackson?

Meh, I don't mind the fag calling, it's b. I just hope to be around long enough to be a wise sage welcoming people from the other side.

No. Man the fuck up. There are just shitty people in the world and you can't help but fall in love with them sometimes because liars. Move on and trust your gut more.

Fuck this.
This. Traumatise her. Cum in her, in every hole.

Really would love to find a hobby but being stuck in butfuck Ohio dosent give much lol. Only thing I really like are the caves around here and yea I know that sounds creepy.

>pic unrelated
Go be stupid somewhere else nigger

Sure does cavefag gtf over it pussy

well fuck man , save up a little coin and just fucking leave. go out west with some dough and start over. girls everywhere out there to treat you like shit why confine yourself to such a small pond. not to mention the skank who did you wrong would really be kickin herself in the ass to see you with some tanned up slut in cali having the time of your life while she is spitting out tyrones 3rd bastard child.

Dude... I feel a lot better. Thank you.

OP she took your trust dumped it into the garbage and spat in your face, unless you know youre a fucking cunt of a human being and did anything to wrong her and or make her unhappy ruin her.

It's alright buddy. This will broaden your view and you will reach new people you never thought you'd meet. Go places you never thought you'd see.

I think you should go travel by yourself for a while. See what happens.

np i been there alot. nothing is better revenge then letting her know she was not only forgotten but easily replaced with a newer more advanced model. i feel liek this pic kinda sums it up although its overused.

whatever happens, your toes are still tappin

I seriously appreciate it man.

>OP I wish you best of luck

Goodnight Bros