I'm going to start playing the original dark souls on Xbox 1. Is this a good idea?

I'm going to start playing the original dark souls on Xbox 1. Is this a good idea?

Just play on PC with an Xbox controller so you can play the DLC too.

What are you asking of us?
No, its fucking dangerous, dont do it.

The original is demon souls you shit for brains

it makes mustard gas

This, but with a PS3 controller instead.

Games are always better on PC

game is great, go for it.

PS3 controllers are fucking shit m8.

Dark Souls is easily my favourite game. It's hella difficult but so worth it. I've put over 170 hours into my main character and I don't plan on putting it down. Dark Souls II is okay but nothing like the first. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the third.

Sorry I'm not a fucking master at vidya game; go get a life you fucking fag

Tnx for the advice

Thank you for not using Sup Forums for your video game related question

>I'm serious

i put over 500 hours into this game, using the zweihander and maiden set

They're much better than Microsoft's bulky shit with that weird stick placement. I can't believe people actually like Xbox controllers.

Yo, always heard of the game never plaayed, then Darksouls 3 came out and my bro was going crazy, so I decided to check it out, got it on PC, now like a month or two later and I have 103 hours on it and cannot stop playing, I make time to play it, which I haven't done for a game in a very long time.
I fully recommend this game, In fact I'm about to start playing some more.

The thing is I have already bought the game ages ago on 360 and never played it, So when the 360 games came out on Xbox one I thought I should give it a try. At the moment I'm poor as shit and can't but anything; this is why I'm going on past games.

i finished the game now im starting to play ng+ but suddenly died and lost 75000 souls while retreaving my souls

do i look beautiful?

Well it's a great game and since Demon's Souls is a PS3 exclusive, you won't get to play the real first one in the series anyway.

Just play it. Just don't get angry when you die all the fucking time at first. You'll get used to the gameplay after a while.

If he's better than you -> Go get a life, you fucking nerd! I have way better things to do than practising this shit

If he's worse than you -> I showed you, you fucking noob bitch, uninstall plox

That's how the average gamer looks like and it's very fitting for this situation. Every knowledge means power, you faggot. You were wrong and just accept it. Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums anyways when you not play excessively videogames or watch shitty anime?

Bro, I lost 10 humanity and 85,000 souls trying to easy beat ceaseless discharge. Fuck that cunt.
Also my guy deals mainly fire damage and now I have to do demon ruins and lost izalith.

Oh boy, that hurt a lot. What should I do, a guy on the internet insulted me.

fight

Pro tip: Endurance is the best stat, followed by damage stats, and Pyromancer is the best start.
You are welcome

On Xbox 1?
horrible idea.
the emulator suffers from an input delay.
Last I remember, they tried to fix the delay. But it's still there, just not 100% notciable.
But it's there.

>Every knowledge means power

Oi, don't listen to him, stack Dex, Endurance, Vitality. Start as a warrior, use weapons that scale with dex then pick up pyromancy.

PC woulda sucked if you got it way back when but now that GFWL is dead i'd say definitely go PC.
360 requires that live subscription, psn has those shite servers.

pyromancer gives better stats and starts at SL1; better spread than even deprived start. only reason to pick warrior is if you're a bad and need an strong weapon at start

i used the wanderer and increased the stamina to 40

Well this is the first time Iv'e ever touched the game so i don't know whats gonna happen.

demon's souls is basically less refined dark souls, I wouldn't recommend it. dark souls is 10/10 tho

>never put points into resistance
>if you find the game too difficult, you're probs just going the wrong way
>gl

Just go in blind and enjoy it.

Getting raped is part of the experience.

yes of course play it. it lives up to the hype, it really is one of the best games ever.

also, try to play as much as you can blind before you look up for info on what to do.

you could finish it blind, but there's a lot of other things you would need to look up.

Best thing I can tell you is to be patient with this game because rushing will get you killed unless you're careful and familiar with the layout of the area you're in. Use your heals and humanities sparingly as well cause that might be an issue for a new player. Oh, and you should probably play offline if you don't like pvp.

My character stats In DS1
>Vitality 34
>Endurance 40
>Strenght 43
>Dexterity 34
>Attunement 29
>Intelligence 15
>Failth 40

Oh
>resistance 20

I'm starting to play it on xbox 1. Couldn't afford it on pc. wish me GL.

Well done faggots we managed to have a (mostly) civilized discussion that didn't just boil down to git gud.

Tips
Beat the first Boss

Ds1 in pc is a bullshit, but ds2 and ds3 be sure to play'em in pc