This girl keeps sending me nudes and asking to hang out. A part of me wants to do it...

This girl keeps sending me nudes and asking to hang out. A part of me wants to do it, but shes a little on the thicker side. Should I do it Sup Forums? Pic related

Yes you fucking faggot

Do it faggot

hell fucking yeah, she looks bangin as fook

Straight guy here, JUST FUCK HER FAM

FUCK YES

dude thats the kinda girl you want to get with. that body looks like fun to play with

/thread

OP thats all curves in the right places. You're a faggot if you don't go after that.

Yes go fuck the bitch or I will

Eh, kinda needy sounding and pretty fat even after she got "the perfect pic".

If you have no other prospects, I guess.

I think we can all agree that you're a fucking queer. Get out.

OP is always a raging faggot. Do it you dumb nigger, she's hot as fuck.

Gimme her kik or whatever she got if you ain't mother fucker

This

This is your only chance you'll ever have before you start sucking cock.

Don't fuck this up.

Please post all of the nudes that she has sent so far

jesus christ fuck that shit raw

and give us more pics

This nigga

Yes please

A litle on the thicker side??? Wtf you better go fuck thf shit out if her! What are you expecting a model?

Full body shot

can we get a pussy or asshole pic?

Needs further investigation. Post nudes

Fuuuuuucccckkk yes do it you fucking halfwit

OP just hit it you faggot

HOLY SHIT 10/10 10/10 FUCK HER BRAINS OUT OP

god those thighs, probably so warm and smooth. sgisfgbsgvsg

ur a moron OP

just tap it son. don't marry it

More picks!

UUUUNNNNFFFF

Nice body, BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK HER ALEEADY OR I WILL

I'll fuck her if you don't

this

>can we get a pussy or asshole pic?
imma samefag my own post cause i dont think it was seen. please with da pooosey pic.

I don't like her head

but you ain't gonna be fucking her head
so go for it

you faggot

Pussy pic

Faux wood paneling and a drop ceiling? Where does she live, a used car lot?

I need da booty

ahhhh my nigga, that shit looks super tight and ready to go for a ride. you better be callin this bitch liek right now as we speak.

Shut up bro. That's New Zealand

Op i really want to punch your throat for being such a faggot

If you won't. I'm in NZ and I will smash that soo hsrd

Im in tthe samw situation. Shes about as pic related just smaller height.
I didnt. Im not an americuck where your pic related is supposed to look good.
I dont like fatties and floppy shaking bodyparts. I like skinny curvy girls.
I told her shes fat and she should do some gym and talk to me back again when shes skinny

Ass pic

New? That looks like some shit straight outta 1982.

Asking such a retarded question makes you a faggot. If you don't fuck her, you are an even bigger faggot.

>I like skinny curvy girls

Virgin detected

She is hot.

That pussy super fucking warm. She probably fucking creams gallons. Cmon op you cant be this dumb go fucking smash

what are you fucking gay?

Damn, alright I'll fucking do it. Final titty pic before I depart

So... Pointy elbows, huh?... I see...

fucking call her now and fuck her while you record it on your laptop and then send us the vid or your fag

that is the gayest thing i have read in a long time.

Damn son! I'd kill for that pussy

You know nothing, user Snow!

Have fun!

Record that shit. Post it damn it

>skinny
>curvy
pick one

Don't be a fuckin pussy Sup Forumsro do it at the very least for science. Trust me, thick bitches are where the fuck it's at fam you gonna know what the hell time it is after you feel that big ass bouncin on your cock and you feel those thighs and hips my niggy

Fuck her faggot than post nudes.

God damn it. It makes me insanely angry that you called this girl "curvy", you fucking faggot op. Unless your autocorrect typed that instead of what you meant to type, which was the word "perfect". I would smash that ass like I was an invading army and it was a castle made of toothpicks. This ass is sent from Zeus himself as a gift to mankind.

calm your cupcakes faggot

Before i depart?? Wtf chill post the rest of the fucking wins guy smh.. How ameture are you?

yes and take pics

>OP is a fag
10/10 ass

She's hot. Do it, faggot.

Don't be picky asshole just bang that shit when it's offered to you. You don't want those regrets when you're older and fapping alone

Oh shit! Btfo

Calm down

Fat ass

spot the newfie

My man

Dude, i am a level 6 on the kinsey scale and even i think your a faggot for having to ask. Aren't straight dudes meant to be attracted to the kind of body since it looks good for child bearing and shit. Also looks like she has nice breasts, even if she lost weight and her face is alright. Reminds me of a trashy girl i knew though, so maybe don't get serious with kek.

first post best post

op is a candyass

"thicker side"

op is a faggot

send us a postcard on Sup Forums user!

Sometimes I wonder why threads like this even get posted in the first place. I mean unless you're genuinely homosex why would anyone question free pussy? If you seriously had to ask because you have an issue with her size then send her info my way fag

>i would berry my sword into you

The fact you needed convincing makes me question your sexuality. Still, have fun man.