Anyone else disappointed that margaery didnt do the naked walk in Game of thrones

Anyone else disappointed that margaery didnt do the naked walk in Game of thrones.
Cock got happy for nothing

All nude scenes in got are CGI bro.

It was so obvious and pathetic what happenned. And that speech for the crowd... GoT going full JJ Abrams.

tits are tits brah.

shame

also disappointed b/ro

already had my dick out.

deffoo

Fools! Margery hasn't converted to the faith, nor has she Stockholm Syndrome. She's playing them, and once she and Tommen are out of their reach, the High Sparrow and the Faith Militant are fucked (royally). Many heads will be crushed that day, I assure you.

ye no shit but i jsuyt wanted to see some tits

disappointed that she didnt have to walk
more disappointed that the faith militants didn't get their shit smacked by tyrell army.

There'll be hardly any female nudity now and a 100% more penis ever since that dumb slut Emilia Clarke went on her little feminist rant equating boobs to dicks and how there aren't enough dicks on the show. Can't stand that bitch now.

I thought they werent allowed to show genitalia? thats why they show tits all the time cos it aint a reproductive organ or whatever.

We literally saw a full blown cock right in the center of the screen like 2 episode ago

It had warts too

sick. Get some vag on the screen then GoT

And we saw Ros' pussy in season 1, multiple times infact

Emilia's nude scenes are what made her famous. Now that she is big, she bitches about it so lame

A muff covered in hair is hardly comparable to a close up, IN YOUR FACE dick. I expect to see a close up on Emilia's pussy if she wants to keep bleating about "genital equality"

>Emilia Clarke went on her little feminist rant equating boobs to dicks and how there aren't enough dicks on the show.
tweet dick pics @emiliaclarke #dicks4equality

She was a shit casting choice.

It really sucks when an actor/actress brings their agenda in when a show gets popular. Should've locked down those contracts way harder.

I don't really give a shit about the nudity either way, but Emilia Clarke just sounds like a huge cunt.

They can show cock, but it can't be erect. They can't show vagina unless it's behind full bush. They literally make vagina wigs for this very purpose.

It's so annoying in general to see that city get cucked by a church. What would ramsay do

The part that annoyed me most is that she believes boobs = dick which is BS. Male chest = Female chest, butts = butts and genitals = genitals. The show is actually skewed in favour of females which is pretty ironic.

It was not difficult for the Tyrell men to just march up those steps and fuck the Faith Militant.

Who gives a single fuck if the King is there? Drag him and his hotwife out and murderfuck the rest

The problem is the populace, which damn fully supports the sparrow and the god cucks.

we've already seen her saggy tits

Dude, who gives a fuck? She said show more dicks, not show less tits. So there's a couple floppy dicks mixed in, big fucking deal. It's not going to ruin titty time unless you're unhealthy levels of insecure or in the closet and subconsciously hate yourself for it.

damn communism

>implying you wouldn't

i'd like to see Sansa naked

it's game of thrones, don't expect nothing till episode 9

Yeah we all wish those were her real tits. Her real tits are fucking awful

Shut up cuck, we've seen plenty of dicks in previous seasons.

>They literally make vagina wigs for this very purpose.
merkins
and the aroused state rule is for movies from the MPAA
and it doesn't mean vags have to be hairy, it means they can't be wet
and HBO and all other cable only stations aren't bound by MPAA rules

I don't really fucking care about any of it but I'm still watching.

anyone else finding the writing of season 6 to be quite terrible?

in regards to other shows, yes
in regards to previous seasons, no

I beg thy pardon?
citation is needed

They arent he was chatting shit

Absolutely! I was psyched when it seemed like a half hour shame walk was coming. And not with a haggardly-ass Cersei stand-in.