Ylyl racist edition

Ylyl racist edition

OP is a ginger. Sitting across me. Lets take this thread.

OP ugly ginger

This is me
2 posters...

OP ugly ginger fag

fagOP

this is now a banana thread

>OP is a fag
>fails thread

i love that app

OP is a fag

Lost and saved.

nerve gas?

Here we go again motherfucker

Come on down and see the idiot right here
too fucked to post OC, afraid to care
>Whats the matter with reposts anyways? right?
get the fuck out of my face
understand I cant feel anything
it isn't like I wanna sift through the decay
I feel like a wound
and like I got a fucking gun against my head
you live when I'm dead

One more thread motherfucker

Everybody hates me now so fuck it
blood's on my face and my hands don't know why,I'm not afraid to cry
but that's none of your business
Whose life is it? Get it? see it? feel it? eat it? spin it around
so I can spit in OP's face
I wont leave without a trace
get out, I don't want to die in this place

people=desu
people=desu what you gonna do
people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you
people=desu I'm everything you'll never be
people=desu

It never stops
you can't be everything to everyone

Contagion I'm sittin on the side of Suiseiseki
what do you want from me?
They never told me the failure I was meant to be
Overdo it, don't tell me you blew it, stop your bitchin'
and fight your way through it
I'm not like you
I just fuck up

>c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek
>c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek !!

people=desu
people=desu what you gonna do
people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you
people=desu I'm everything you'll never be
people=desu

Nerve gas again

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠤⠤⠀⠠⠤⢀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣄⡠⢐⡀⠭⠭⢀⡪⡐⢄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢏⢴⣥⣤⣀⡴⡰⠉⢊⢣⢳
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠹⡏⠭⣍⠉⠴⠋⢱⣠⡀⡆⢘⡆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠁⡇⠁⠀⡀⡀⠀⠠⢌⢮⢳⣧⢻⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠁⢸⠀⢣⡀⡁⢀⠇⠀⠀⡰⠉⡹⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⣸⡅⠀⠸⠋⢹⠠⢤⠤⠚⡇⠀⡇⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢂⠜⣹⠷⠶⠓⠒⡾⣧⠀⢳⢼⠀⢠⡇⠸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣬⠋⣠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠋⡰⣿⡎⠀⢸⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠞⢀⣿⠃⠀⣾⣇⠀⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢸⣄⣤⠶⢒⣾⣿⡿⠓⠃⠀⣾⣿⡤⠞⢻⣿⠀⢁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⢁⠒⢙⣶⣾⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⢡⠾⢀⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢤⣶⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠁⢠⣇⠀⡆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⢡⢋⣴⡏⠀⢻⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⠃⠁⠁⠀⠈⢻⡀⢰
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠜⢀⣽⢟⡞⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⣤⢠⣾⣧⠀⢇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢪⣾⣟⣍⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⢿⢿⣿⣿⡆⠸⡄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢔⣵⣿⡝⠁⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⢆⠀⣠⣼⠃⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⣸⣿⣿⣿⡀⢳
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢔⡵⣫⣾⣷⠄⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠦⠋⠋⠁⣿⣇⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⢟⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⢲⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⡿⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣇⠘⡄
⠀⠀⣠⣾⠿⠓⠛⠉⠁⣀⡀⢀⡿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠸⡄
⡴⠚⠉⠀⣀⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⡇⡾⠀⠙⢿⣷⡄⠀⣠⣴⣿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣌⣙⠛⠧⣜⡄
⠑⢄⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⠟⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣍⣲⢄⡀
⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿
⠀⠀⠀⡠⢔⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⠳⠦⠤⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⠤⠴⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠉⢛⣿⣿⣿⣯⡽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠿⠛
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⣉⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⢉⣉⡻⠿⠶⠦⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢛⣻⣿⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣻⣿⣿⣧⣌⠻⠷⣦⣤⣤⣤⡤⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠁

Fucking lost, you cockgobbler. Thank you.

sauuuuuce

What's it called?

does anyone have this with sound ?

Will someone enlighten a newfag on this desu stuff?

french girl or french girls

lurk

moar

>slipknot lyrics
kys faggot

What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

you have to be retarded to not know desu

how is this racist you faggot?

>"hundreds"

>5

Suiseiseki don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on Suiseiseki to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. Suiseiseki will put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. Suiseiseki don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. Suiseiseki will fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. Suiseiseki will turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is Suiseiseki hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home Suiseiseki will run you over with Suiseiseki's fucking car out of no where and kill you. Suiseiseki justs want you to know how easily Suiseiseki could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how Suiseiseki would rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… Suiseiseki will fucking resuscitate you and kill you again Suiseiseki's self you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

hey guys look at me i post old meme hahahaha am i oldfag yet look it's old dead meme haha omg only 90s kids will remember this one hahaha wow im oldfag lol

Jesus fucking Christ what

i want to fuck suiseiseki

i want her to desu every time i thrust my enormous cock into her doll pussy

Feel better now?

You see my disbelieving brethren, desu is all around you, the children of suiseisekis wrath are constantly restocking their folders and constantly lurking, ready to strike with the force of an 3 yo with arthritis in both hands, but even if we are weak as one alone, together, we can overthrow even the biggest, tumor filled threads, Heil desu!

We the people, the people of desu have sworn by the holy sword of suiseisekI to step aside and give ourselves to the will of faith, and it is the will of faith to let everything becone desu, to let everything become spiderman, to let EVERYTHING become potassium.
For THIS is the way of desu

At the end of the path of purging lies a beautiful world of ceramic tatas, made only with the purpose to satisfy the needs of the weary desu warriors. Will you be one of those warrior's or will you be one of the poor souls decaying in the path of the inevitable glory of desu?

With delight I see a future, a future where all shitposters; banana, Judy, desu, and spiderman shall fusion together, to be a great entity of cancer, to destroy all the other cancer until it devours itself

And when the deed is done. And the hollow corpses of ylyl are nothing but feast's of maggots, the holy mistress suiseiseki herself will descent from the realm of desu, for this beautiful future is her new home

Cp is the sweet tonic that strengthens us. For suiseiseki herself once said: "nigga that 6 yo has a pussi my cock would probably get stuck in there"
And by these holy words we purge and fap, so the cp never ceases, so Sup Forums does not become a 2nd 9gag, so the holy gods of potassium and spiderman that have once mated with the desu, shall return and grant the gift of our beloved tonic desu~

shut the fuck up and stop calling me an sjw

Thats fucked m8

sjw

Careful with those accusations m8

I saw it with sound on /gif/ a few months ago

oh wow thats helpful dipshit