So this kid that goes to my school sent me his address and told me to fight him what do i do Sup Forums

so this kid that goes to my school sent me his address and told me to fight him what do i do Sup Forums
do i fight him hes a year older then me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozVcbIc5yWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fight him, beat him with a metal pipe.

Leave Latvian flag alone you twat

are you larger than him or does he know how to fight. If yes/no then go meet him at another location and smash, if yes/yes or no/no it's your call and if no/yes tell him hes a faggot.

kick him in the dick then spit in his mouth. Put four thumb in his asshole and massage his prostate until climax. Then look lovingly into his eyes and whisper, "the Lannisters send their regards."

Burn his house down you faggot.

Nah, he can leave it in. I'm fine with it.

He's stronger than you?

Underage b&

Hit his throat full force

You know where he lives. That's the only relevant information, and if you don't know what to do with it Sup Forums can't help you.

Why'd he send you his address? You sure he didn't say fuck him?

Underage b&

This.
Make some molotov and throw them through his windows.

Yank his balls in the middle of the fight. Squeeze them HARD. Instant win.

Never fight on their own turf. If someone throws a fit and calls the cops, you're automatically at fault for being on their property. If they're losing the fight, they have a safe haven to go to that is barred to you. If they decide they don't want to fight fair, they have access to all of their possessions and family to assist them in the fight.

Find a neutral ground.

hes way taller then me

do you want me to give you his address

Go there with friends, beat him to a pulp and drop him off in front of a hospital.

he's planning on getting the jump on you. It's a trap, OP. Rally together as many of your Lord Father's bannermen as you can and march on his house. Your honor is at stake, don't fuck this up.

After obtaining Dox, the next step is obtaining Lulz:

Craigslist - Make an ad in the "Free Stuff", "Erotic Services," or "Casual Encounters" section. There are many horny men who will relentlessly pursue someone who they believe to be 19/f, as is evident here.
STD Postcards - Send an e-postcard notifying the target that one of their previous sexual partners had a STD. Makes for an uncomfortable wait for them. Alternatively, call an AIDS hotline and ask them to anonymously tell the target they could have HIV. That's a 6 month wait until the test comes back.
Free UPS Boxes - Create an account and order the target a couple of hundred boxes and labels. FedEx also offers free boxes.
Google Maps use Google Maps to locate businesses that will be able to visit the target at all hours. Be sure to have the target's dox at hand and to know nearby cross streets, in order to give directions. When making an order, make it plausible (e.g. 2 pizzas), so that no suspicions are aroused. Occasionally businesses ask for a telephone number and unless you have a Skype number, it's best just to give the target's. Use searches such as:-

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!
Barracade his doors with flammables, quitely.
then add fuel to barricades, you don't gotta use nails, just put some bullshit there, then add fuel around perimeter of house.
Then light and get away.

Give me his address. If he lives nearby I'll show up for you. See how he likes it.

stab him

in the ass

with your dick

fight like a proper white guy. bringbthe bigger gun.
i mean literally.

I don't believe you, post his address to confirm

32 myrtle avenue dogs Thorpe Peterborough U.K

That's not a real address.

thats the one he gave me not to sure if its legit or not

Well fuck your British.
Sorry OP, you live in a shitty inferior country.

After you knock him unconscious rape him, then shave your pubes and glue them to his face.

thats a real address or just search 32 myrtle avenue dogs Thorpe

dubs of truth and experience

Bring a big weapon/implement to school and give him what for

This looks like Harry Potter's house. I don't believe you.

Post that shit on Craigslist Sup Forumsro, offering free blowjobs for older tops.

Then post another add with the number requesting dickpics and saying you are an 18 yo femanon looking for an older guy, but post it with the numbers spelled out. No need to thank me, I'm in this for the mischief.

He's from England. That isn't possible.

Council housing by the look of it.

OP fuck off you little chav cunt. What are you, 15? Piss off.

you get the fuck off of Sup Forums because you're obviously under 18. adults don't do this shit.. unless they're black.. in which case, get off of Sup Forums, nigger.

The only people that can have weapons are immigrants.

i will try that should i post results

Dogsthorpe, Peterborough. You people are adorable.

Of course

OP hear i just found out hes leaving school in 2 weeks

No. Are you friends with Isaac Hempstead-Wright? Tell him I said he looks like a faggot.

this
post it up as a local gloryhole
tell them to walk in the door with their dick hard and out and ready for a good sucking
tell them to be blindfolded
serious lulz will occur

Don't care. Did you tell Bran I said he looks like a faggot yet? What is the status on that?

whose bran

For sure. If thread 404s start a new one for results.

GODDAMMIT OP DON'T FUCK THIS UP!

can someone make the add for me i don't have a email address i can use

But that's Austrian

It's "who's" not, "whose". Why can't the English speak English?

Dude it takes seconds to get an email. Try Mailinator.

Post his phone number or similar contact. I'll do it if necessary.

How old are you?

mailinator does not work

Bran is pretty QT, desu.

This

i have his facebook but i think he blocked me

How do you not have an email address? Make one, Spergy McFuccboi.

im gunna make one make sure if the thread is about to 404 make a new one

LICK HIM RIGHT IN THE PENIS! THAT'LL LEARN HIM UP RIGHT NICE, IT WILL.

why does he even want to fight you?

teenage hormones, most like.

Every house in GB looks the same, or atleast there aren't more then 5 different types of houses there

Tell that chav you mean to bump knockers at prime at sixabomng this week next. Knock him right in his nimblywimblies.

IAN M HAYES

Dad?

Be his cuck.

basicaly he was saying some things to me on a group chat and i roasted him in front of all his friends

No really though rip your pants off and say "come fuck with me!" And nobody will ever bother you again.

Well that seems reasonable. Why'd you mess with this person if you're clearly afraid of him?

thats a standard british council property probably built in the 50s after the war
there are a huge variety of different types of houses you silly american, many of which were built before america was even discovered

Probably his dad's FB

fascinating.

Are you a nigger?

If yes, fight him.

If no, act like a civilized human being and ignore him. Contact the authorities if he threatens you further.

Could also be austrian
But leave that one alone as we

1. set up a fire in the house he lives in.

2. Watch the crippled family crawling out of the flames.

3. Profit!

Kek! user is right, unless your a dirty chimp you should act fucking normal and not get into a physical confrontation

ok i made a account now how do i make a add

a craigslist add

OP you need to take up kung fu as a hobby instead of the internet

ok what should i write on the add /bros

It has begun!

i put the title as Glory whole is that good so far

Anus Tongueing, low price, minimal crust

>hes a year older then me
>he's mail is [email protected]
>2002

OP is 13, mods do your job!

Kek did no one else notice that Shit?!?!

no i just picked 2002

Might not be

is that good

ask a friend to come watch, but give him a baseball bat or any type of object that can be used to inflict blunt head trauma.
in the middle of the fight just yell to your pal and go to town on him

should be 'glory hole'

Needs more details faggot.

this as a side note

give me some more details since i bet you have done this before

the red tone is more maroon than scarlet
Latvian flag is darker, but it has a thinner line. Maybe this is just a zoomed in version of it.