Culture Pals - /cp/

Scripting is haram edition

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, learn '''''languages''''', partake in bants with the Sperg Squad, make fun of dumb QTs, handpick QTs and add them to your bookmarks, etc

Culture Pals website for the newfags:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

FIZKULT PRIVET

Why do you keep spamming this shit on every single thread?

because I can?

Ok

Que pena.
Boa sorte em Moçambique, mesmo eu sendo Brasileiro e um falante nativo de Português não me arriscaria a ir para um lugar como Moçambique, mas se você gosta de aventuras e algo novo, deve ser uma ótima experiência para contar aos seus netos no final.

tfw no one is viewing your account ;_; I thought being girl is easy

post it then

ele é um atrasado mental, deixa-o para uma tribo qualquer de lá que ainda acredita no shamam em vez do médico.

lmoa

i already did

Alright, got this Kurd girl to actually talk to me. Was not actually expecting this because usually when I try to talk to the more attractive middle eastern girls I get ignored and only the average looking ones or hijab girls will actually respond. Her English doesn't seem very good so far though so rip.

One more view for (You) f a m

É realmente Moçambique seria um dos últimos lugares do mundo que eu visitaria, mas se ele ficar em lugar mais "civilizado" que exista por lá talvez não seja tão ruim assim.

não, é mau na mesma, ele apenas não tem noção.

I saw you and you saw me

>turkish qts that refuse to accept messages from other turks
Pretty much a clear sign they're there for white dick, right?

what I dont remember viewing any portuguese

i sent you a message no?

I'm going on a road trip, someone who wants to join?

Please, tell me that you are not fucking serious.

i had a qt in gdansk can give you tips to make her want you (really she's easy as fuck if you how she thinks), when are you going?

Pretty much, unless they have Korean shit in their profiles.

Dude, I'm already scandinavian. Poles love the scandi dick

Scandi = rich and successful

And I'm already a Gdansk pro

But you can send me her profile :^)

give me your profile, ill send it there.

she's still my side qt

Post yours and I will view you

/simplept

Look bro, I'm just trying to tell you that the mass media is telling lies like "barbaric turks massacring poor innocent kurds". While I do not, at all, support our current government and while I agree that our ways to deal with terrorism is a bit extreme, Kurds are not innocent and never have been. Anyway, no need to derail this thread

Partly. The other reason is Turkish males are really toxic as fuck. I was in total shock when people I wanted to talk were blatantly telling me to gtfo because I was not aware of the notoriety of Turks (I was a member in 2013 for a short time)

Sent you a message

FIZKULT PRIVET
I
Z
K
U
L
T

P
R
I
V
E
T

Dont you think that it is rather radical to call 20% of your population terrorists and actively demolish their ethnic identity?

Statistically most Muslims are terrorists so he isn't wrong.

The terrorist Kurds aren't even Muslims though, they're a bunch of dirty commies.

They're literally Islamic communists.

Why do I see so many dudes from muslim countries and Africa who set their gender to female? Are they just being scumbags trying to get around girls who only accept messages from females or are they genuinely retarded?

what is that red shit on your flag?

>trying to get around girls who only accept messages from females or are they genuinely retarded?

these are not mutually exclusive

Now I told this Kurd girl I want to visit Istanbul one day and then she said she wants to meet me if I go there (she lives there) and gave me her email address after only sending about 10 messages back and forth. You guys think she might be after the white dick?

Why we /ded/ today?

probably wants to leave Turkey

I mean no shit she does she's a fucking Kurd who lives in a country that's actively trying to destroy its Kurdish population. I'll keep her around until it becomes too obvious she's just a green card hunter.

So... weary.

I'm actually getting views and messages today so I've been messaging qts.

Doesn't mean I don't love you guys though.

Cept the manlets and mudslimes of course.

No norge dude shitposting
no me shitposting
no dutch girl shitposting

My surgery went well today lads. They took all the bars out of my abdomen they could and they let me keep them.

Well actually that's not entirely true, two bars they didn't let me keep and judging y the stain on the bed where they were that's because they were covered in blood.

Anyway, one step closer to being back on the qt train.

im glad, how much did it cost?

Ate too many chocolate bars?

Are they Titanium bars ?

Sell that shit lad, that sells well

Fuck if I know. I have elite insurance. Probably an assload as it was a private putpatient surgery clinic and the surgeon is supposedly one of the best orthos in the state.
Was drunk and wandered into traffic. Lost a fight with a truck going 50 mph.
Carbon fiber sadly. The ones they didn't let me keep were just plain old steel.

t. copper stealing gypsy

>Was drunk and wandered into traffic. Lost a fight with a truck going 50 mph.
Freedom as fuck.

He's lucky I didn't have my gun on me desu.

Pls stop stalking me every day and talk to me, I always wanted a Russian QT!

Gypsy jokes aside though he's kind of right. A couple bars that size of pure titanium would probably be worth like 500 bucks at leaat.

Titanium is crazy expensive and I probably would have sold them had they been titanium.

If a qt is creeping on your profile every day then message her dummy. Be alpha and make the first move.

Should I just make a new account?

It's a fucking hassle, and besides I lost all QT's commenting how how I am on my photos

Peanuts compared to your medical bill.

Again, I don't have a medical bill. My insurance company has a medical bill.

Say hi to my ex

What's a hastle? Do you mean making a new one?

Well of course it is. Why are you asking us if you've already made up your mind?

Fat american shoo

your insurance cant cover 100% of it duh
rich white boy

Yeah it did. My yearly deductible is only like 800 dollars. I passed that a long time ago.

I already did, but she wont reply and just keeps checking my profile every day. It seems to be a fake profile from a BR from here, probably just checking me because of script

That would be me.

Jokes apart, I think I'm the only other BR regular and I am not autistic enough to do this kind of stuff m8

Life is full of disappointments bro.

eat your own lard you fat dyke

at least america has food

yourr life is

Male and /fit/.

Though you seem very upset about being poor, I must say.

Muito obrigado! Sempre tenho credo que malas decisões fazem pra bons contos
Uma das poucas coisas que tem Moçambique por Portugal é muito bom tratamento com enfermidades tropicais
Yeah should be fun right

lads how do you find a qt to be romantically involved with and how do you make it happen im hopeless

Are you good looking?

creio* más*

obrigado pela informação, quando apanhar malaria irei a moçambique

you're from canada you get bonus points

tfw no Polish gf :(

I'll be your Polish gf.

You could now officially ask qts and people to bite your shiny metal ass

alright boys maybe I'm just not good looking enough... Which country has the women with the lowest standards?

T-thanks, but wrong flag

Do any women watch futurerama? I feel like that would go over all if their heads.

Places that are poor. You aren't a manlet are you?
The Polish thing I'm confident I can make work but I'm worried I might disappoint you in the whole actually being a girl department.

Qts can be of both genders mang, just get a Polish proxy and we have a deal :3

Sub saharan Africa is a good bet.

Probably popular with the I'M SUCH A NERD CROWD

Those things are obnoxious though.

I'm literally a Polish citizen though. The bad part is that I am too stupid and lazy to get a Polish proxy.

Now I don't feel good enough for you anymore, I'm embarrassed I even brought it up. Just forget I said anything.

No I'm 6'

What's your profile? I'll tell you if you're ugly or if you're not.

If you're not a manlet there'd hope for you.

I don't to post my profile here tho

What do you do when a 16 year old qt messages you?

Message them back if you find them interesting. Don't discriminate.

There's nothing illegal about just talking to underage girls.

>underage
Unless they're American, it's unlikely that they're under the AoC. The issue is just that 16 y.o. girls are usually retards.

This. The age gap isn't a legal one so much as an intellectual one. Anyone under 19 is generally a fuckin retard

Is that Norwegian with the cat pic here

me am in wub

Message back with intent because I am 18

Guys why is it that like every French girl I message seems to be into girls? Every one.. i want to go to Europe one more time before I move for my accelerated Flight School in the fall. Was thinking of visiting France

>went to a convertirse
>Guy playa a song
>Cry because i played the song to my ded qt

Dont forget to subscribe

is it even worth it to make a new account again?

Yes, I miss you.

I...need you.

Are you a non-white?

I haven't been having this problem.