Rekt thread

Rekt thread

bump

kek

how does one achieve a perfect poo like that?

It was like a Mr Whippy ice cream.

That's the funniest webm I've seen all day.

man she looks shit faced

Hahahaha fucking salad dodger

Shit, what was that?

this has to be fake

well that wasn't very nice at all.

kek

A tyre.
Yeah, she's wearing a fat suit.

filename.jpg

but what is SPLINK?

An overly complicated way of saying stop, look and listen.

Kill that woman.

>Little Red Riding Hood 2 - Granny's Retribution

hahahaha, fuck dogs

>tfw no qt gf to throw puppies in the creek with

babies are so stupid

wot?

kek

what even happened here? some kind of nerve gas?

nice skillshot

stupid baby, all getting run over by a train and shit

ahahahha man imagine how uncomfortable that situation was for bystanders, they're like "ohhh that baby is uhhh totally about to get ru-yep"

wtf is going on in literally every part of this video?

top kek

Lost to filename

This is a good one. You can actually see the cloud of nerve gas explode.

killed his ass good

thats what you get for being a chink loving communist

fake. no person would have an erection of their balls got beaten. and there is not enough blood. that is a tomato

This one is a favourite. What a nasty way to go.

is that a brussel sprout? i agree, those kind of suck. but jesus, you'd think it was kryptonite. i'm fat but i'm still amazed by these fucking ball shaped ham planets

dat filename O_O
top drawer keking

this is fucked up and i would never do that, but i can't feel empathy, so it's funny too.

I hate sprouts as much as anyone but the way she reacts just makes me want to slap her.

dropped fireworks in a sever and the methane exploded.

What did it do to get fucked up like that?

Le ebin omg how horrific maymay.

Like nobody fucking cares

Tried to rob the pregnant wife of a cop. Hubby shot him full of justice.

no its not i can confirm.. i use to work with a lot of fat bitches in a call center sounded like fucking elephants were in the building would make the water on my desk ripple. They would ask me how to diet and the bitches would say.. we don't eat veggies or fruits .. i couldn't believe the shit i was hearing.. they tried to diet 1 day and they were crying in and in horrible mood.. need to send there asses to africa where food isn't ez to get.

i actually was like "ahhhh" in my computer chair

What's wrong with brussel sprouts? They smell like farts and are a tiny bit bitter but otherwise quite wholesome.

Took his ass back to the old school. Fucking rekt style kid.

uncivilised sacks of shit

SHE'S COMING FOR YOU

just look at Taiwan and HonkKong, they are fine. but unfortunetaly "main" China was conqured by communism, this is what you get when your culture is destroyed by communism.

>smells like farts, questionable taste
>oh boy, lets put that shit in my face

Seeing people getting what they deserve is pretty satisfying, ain't it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

you monster.

i would make love to this girl all night long

what did she do to become such a smoke show?

wtf did she do that it was ok to light her on fire?

and why does nobody ever roll? like fuck they just sit there in pain. i'd be rolling my ass off to put that shit out

#JapaneseLivesDon'tMatter
#FuckNigsAndJaps

hivemind

filename is golden but honestly, wtf?

She was involved in the robbery and murder of a cab driver. Apparently in the video she's asking for more petrol so she'll burn faster.

the whole system is fucked. if nobody sees what happened and then somebody touches the kid that person is liable for everything and is at fault.

You are right.... or left

i saw blood there.

She and two guys killed a taxi driver in a part of town where people don't think much of the police and their efficiency, so they beashed this woman when they caught her and set her alight.
She's just taking it because she knows it's all over. When she's lying on the ground she yells out something like "Put more on and finish me."and that bravo throws the whole bottle on.
It's hard to get a human ablaze but once the fat starts burning they burn very hot.

they obviously beat her up a bit before murdering her.

nothing gets that murder juice going like the smell of fresh blood.

its brutal!

She must be American she looked the wrong way.. Did that in Ireland once

holy top kek

lel they just left the girl

looks like fun

yay India. Fuck you.

Looks like they dropped some fireworks down the sewer and it ignited some methane and von boom HS

how dude why did he do that.. foul ! red card kicked out the game fucking rejected ass 100,000 dollar fine he fucked up big time... was he rushed to the ER?

can you imagine all the people at home who weren't part of the mob?

>wonder who's having a BBQ, smells good.

that's fucked up mane

lil grill going to the warp zone

Love how the one kid falls in the hole and no fucks are given

South America bro.
Yeah top kek etc etc but growing up and seeing shit like that isn't good for you or society. Dread is an exhausting thing, hard to get anything done when getting stabbed or shot is a major and compelling part of the day.

>wonder who's having a BBQ, smells good.
kek

is this your first day on the internet? there are many people who get off on self-mutilation, and many videos depicting it.

No idea what this one is or even if it's rekt.

in China if you run over someone and wound them you have to pay their doctor bills. if you kill them you only have to pay the funeral expense which is cheaper. So it pays to make sure they're dead. Truth.

chinks are nasty niggers