I have severe anxiety and depression. Should I start abusing anti-anxiety meds and antidepressants?

I have severe anxiety and depression. Should I start abusing anti-anxiety meds and antidepressants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKKgT27VmAE
youtube.com/watch?v=XyvS0zXsDX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah

Nope

No.
You need to reevaluate. There's something in your life that's causing it. Just need to remove the thing. Bad relationship? Career choice? Etc?

Sometimes it takes a 180 degree turn to clear your head.

Just smoke weed

Kill the vampire, Sup Forumsrother.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKKgT27VmAE

No

Weed > benzo

>not giving them to your cluster A friends.
>selfish much?

Weed > pharmaceuticals

Suck it up n smoke weed..i have bad anxiety its all in ur head

this, if you really have to medicate I would go this route..

also check up on meditation, worked wonders for me combined with lifting

Start working with it every day, pushing yourself just a tiny bit to do something you´re uncomfortable with. Also, start expressing yourself, it helps with the depression, get some sunshine, go outside, exercise etc. Gives you self discipline, confidence and releases endorphins, so it gives you a high without takings drugs. (Small amount of drugs CAN help, but might eventually make your depression worse.)

Are you me?

Not true. Anxiety disorders mean that there doesn't have to be a specific cause of the anxiety, that's why it's a disorder..

You can't really abuse antidepressants, it wouldn't do anything.

diet and exercise

hold ur head under water for every minute uve thought about this its an old strat noah use to use to cure the world

You should, you wont fall in a deeper hole once you try to quit the meds, seriously best thing ever. People say it like a drug addiction but they are so wrong haha! Just pop some pills today to feel better it is way better then actually solving your issues!

No, succumb to the angst bro. Accept that you can't control it.

Have you tried heroin OP?

This is a good tip. Opens up a shit ton of avenues.

oh yeah. i forgot. i forgot about all those guys on D-Day that couldn't storm the beach because of their anxiety disorder. shit, i should have remembered anxiety disorder. a lot of good men got killed by anxiety disorder. man :( shame :( lot of good men :(

>pussy

What are you talking about you literal downie faggot

Don't feel bad I'm also depressed and have major anxiety

It aint worth it OP. It will all seem nice in the beginning, but after some time you'll feel even worse, I abused a shitton of benzo's (4-5mg xanax & 80-120mg temazepam and a LOT of RC benzo's a day) and trust me, you might feel depressed right now but there will be a time where you'll realize that you won't be able to abuse them forever, and you'll feel like killing yourself as you lay awake in your bed for hours, crying and shaking and craving for more. I did alot of drugs in my life but benzo's are the fucking worst.

your anxiety disorder must be flaring up :(

you're so brave
GQ's bravest man of the year award goes to you!
congratulations!
life must be so hard with anxiety :(
oh man :(
i can't even imagine :(
you must be so brave! :)

we all have anxiety, faggot.
you're just a pussy.

If you are a weak faggot then yeah. Just go right ahead. Or maybe you can spine-up, take your medication as perscribed, and work on getting better day by day... Your choice

youtube.com/watch?v=XyvS0zXsDX4

you remind me of my wife's mom. diagnosed with all sorts of clinical nonsense. but we dont know if she's really diagnosed with any of it, because she has a long history of lying about medical problems for attention.

awww wittle baby succumbs to his anxiety.
awwwwwwwwww sowwy wittle baby

I got hooked on anxiolytic medication and when it had subsequently ruined my life and career, the withdrawal syndrome was unbelievably unpleasant. So yes do it faggot.

Nigga who said I have anxiety? Stop projecting.

What is even the matter with you? You're clearly mad about something.

awww wittle baby's anxiety is flaring up :(

Lol

You should avoid addiction. The amount of drug you need to take to feel good will increase until you need it to feel normal. Use it to try and feel normal now.

Loves d in the ass

Most depression come from absent money--> bad food, absent sex and relationship. When i live in town i had many depressions cause people. I live sell flat and live in village now. I have good sleeping, two girlfriends and some money. But sometime appears bad people who want set your lucky to anger. Ignore this negative people. Make your own life..

I don't like to encourage memes, but you should consider marijuana if you must abuse a drug. The amount of THC needed to cause an effect has not been found to vary significantly over time. It is also prescribed for depression and has the lowest addiction rate of any drug. You also do not need to smoke it. It can be vaporized, eaten, or drunk(in a small amount of alcohol).