Ask a misogynist and gender-fluid queer anything

Ask a misogynist and gender-fluid queer anything

Why?

How's cutting yourself going?

>neck yourself, neither gender wants you

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Because gender is a social construct. Artificial sex-based barriers need to be removed from society as they promulgate discrimination and hate towards the male sex

>THIS!

I love gays, blacks, women, men, asians, Muslims, etc, but when I look at you I hate you.

My Dad wasn't around when I was growing up either and yet I don't look like a complete pedo.

What a fucken freak. This thing should kill itself

Gender is not a social construct. Genderidentity might be.

I dont get why people like you make it even harder for themselves with asking stoopid things like this and stating that gender is a social construct...

Think brah... if you're born with a penis you're a man with a vagvag a woman... not that hard isnt it?

But even then, feel free to decide youre in the wrong body.. ok fine. No probz..
But dont expect society to accept your behaviour - its just not how that works.

Everytime a fucking minority cries its everybody elses fault! Even if you are the weirdo!

We dont need this bullshit... you need it - the minority.. so why do we have to adapt even if we are functioning like it was supposed to be?

Why do you feel the urge to look like shit?

Well said. I agree

Nobody want to listen to your shitposting opinion anyway. stfu.

Nah that's cool, I'm sure you have nothing of value to say.

Also sage

fuck off freak, this place is retarded enough without the likes of "you"

Is it okay to identify as an attack helecopter?

Gender is actually a biological construct. When reproduction was split into opposite sexes, certain traits had to be evolved to make the opposite sexes more different to know that they had to mate. So then women started evolving hips and breasts to attract male mates, and men started evolving burly shoulders and body hair to attract female mates. When we evolved comprehensive brains, we underwtood that this is how nature intended us to be to keep the species surviving.

>TLDR: Gender is biological, not just mental.

why haven't you killed yourself yet

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Trump so much
>I watched all the rallies and interviews
>I pray to Trump every night before bed,
>thanking him for the stumpings I've been giving
>"You can't..." I say. "...Stump the Trump"
>Mexico hears me and calls me a faggot
>I knew he was just jealous of our HDI
>I called him a commie
>He sends me drugs and illegal immigrants
>I'm crying now, and my economy hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Trump
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to my ear, "I'll make this country great again"
>He grabs me with his rich businessman hands and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for Trump
>He penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Trump
>I feel protected as immigrants are being deported
>I push against his force
>I want to please Trump
>He makes a great deal as he fills my butt with a small loan of a million dollars
>Mexico walks in
>Trump looks him straight in the eye and says: "The wall just got 10ft taller"
>Trump leaves through the open borders
>You can't stump the Trump

ANTIVIRUS NOW ATTACKS VIRGINS ANTIVIRUS NOW ATTACKS VIRGINS EVACUATE THE PREMISES FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE

When people walk past you do you hear them say
'Kill it with fire' a lot?

>be me
>be 89 years old
>haven't seen shrek in over 70 years
>feelsbadman.jpg
>live in hospice waiting for cancer to claim my life
>doctor walks in
>says "you only have an hour left to live"
>Is angry
>Yelling at the doctor
>I WASNT SHREKSPECTING THAT
>doctor laughs and begins to walk out
>GET BACK OGRE HERE
>scent of onions fills the room
>no way
>it couldn't be
>shrek bursts through the wall
>im so happy
>Shrek pulls out a random nurses intestines through her asshole
>Shrek ties intestines into lasso
>aims for doctor as he screams and runs
>success
>NOBUDY TELLS MAH SON WHEN HE DIES
>shrek decapitates him
>fucks his neckhole
>he pulls out and sprays me with his onion love
>cancer is killed and youth is returned
>thank you shrek
>shrek is love, shrek is life
-----

Why are you still alive?

If gender is a social construct, then how can you be gender-fluid, you fucking omega.

you

you are faggot.

If it was a social construct why do animals that dont establish societies follow gender roles? Why do female Lions hunt for the pride, while the males defend it? Why do almost all male birds compete via atractiveness for mates while the females don't? Why are Female Insects almost always have a stronger and more aggresive physique to be able to protect the eggs they are carrying while males are nothing more then seed carrying whinies?

Gender is not a social construct it is a natural contruct that was embraced by the society created by the mamals we are.
I don't get it how there are people who actually believe this bullshit.

all that tumbletard bitchlet gender talk about being weird ass animals inside and how you can be any made up load of shit "gender" you want is bullshit

its just made up mentally ill drivel to explain why you're socially autistic or why you can't fess up to your crack addict poor ass abusive parents that you like to take cock up the rectum

go buy a gun and take out all the fat visually offensive social reject ham planets along with yourself jabba the fat

But to be fair: The comparison between our society and a lion's society is overall not the least fitting.
I see where you come from, but your argument makes not too much sense.

I wouldnt know of one species besides us, which is capable of creating such social constructs. Furhtermore are they not intelligent enough to reflect on themselves as we do - which means: you, most likely, wont hear a similar discussion between lions.. even if the male lion thinks he is a woman.

are you a pedophile?

Gender is absolute. Gender fluidity is a social construct faggot.

This

why?

Do you not understand why you should make arguments without using so many negatives. Or does it not make your half inch chubby wriggle with glee when your arguments are coming off as convoluted and pompous?

Where can I go in real life to find a true life loli girlfriend?

Prison

So species is not a social construct but a species identity is. Gotcha.

you completly missed the point of what i was saying, because you are completly imersed in the idea that gender is a social contruct. My point was, that fist there was gender, then there was society and as a consequnece it cant be a social construct. all you did with was further reinforcing my arguement by laying out that said animals dont have societies, which was my point to begin with.

retard.

turn yourself in to your local insane asylum, you are crazy

If that's all your commentary is I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to end your life you useless piece of shit, is that all you have to say when you walk back into your parents house (because you're obviously still live with them) and you just call people retards without any explanation why and your mom just wishes she was successful in aborting your dumbass because you still don't have a job, you spend all your time in the basement on Sup Forums hoping in being an edgy little fuck that you will delay your suicidal feelings and maybe feel good about yourself, no you shouldn't feel good about yourself, you should do your parents and the world a favor and take a knife, bring it to your neck, and slice your throat, you stupid piece of shit

PIMOZIDE

/thread

You should kill yourself and never reproduce

How bad is your autism?

Japan, their age of consent is 13 but only if her parents allow it. or failing that China is 14 regardless

is this bitch fat?

how many pushups are you good for? can you be my baby? you is a dirty pussy chode

>Wat

What's up with that hair line?

lost

also, check'ed

wait by japan do you mean the connecticut? and by china do you mean my own bedroom right now? Hahaha

How does being a misogynist and being gender fluid work? Should you be an advocate for advancing both sexes or neither?

Science 1, Humanities 0.

Hey, what you do with your little Sister/Daughter/Cousin is your own damn business XD

>filenames
are you atheist too?
man, you know you dont have to trigger political things to get attention. Disturbing people beliefs about spirituality or gender makes you look like a sociopath instead of beginning some change in their lost minds. do you really think they will prefer to listen the bag filled with shit you look like instead of staying like they are?

It's ya boi

>Animals aren't intelligent enough to reflect on themselves

So the gender roles they play are not socially constructed but biologically? I'm glad we could come to an understanding.

Yes

>filename

vintage troll model detected

I want to listen to it, so stfu
>No U!

But you assume I am not a loli myself. Im talking full on loli on loli gay love. is that so wrong? Im loli and im looking for my own loli to get bound and bubble bathe with and on. Geez!

get out of the weebment

daddy crep into someones room when they were little

is that copy-pasta, or are you actually that autistic?

Sonic:the musical

How does it feel to be a failure of the human evolution?

U SUK DIX LIKE MR. CROWWWWWLEY??

Here this man is with a paragraph long, valid argument, and your response is somehow stupider than a freshman in high school.

my best friends were my sexual molesters but I guess thats because I identified as a female. There were always three of them and one girl. I will always be a girl especially if you drunk me up then its helpless. i even licked the tip of the middle ones dick one time. I dont know why they just kinda psychically manipulated me. i never regretted it except for that we were caught and then their father whipped us all with a belt. they didnt want to be friends with me either because i licked one of their dicks. it was a while before I knew how to put this into words. i lost my best friend and then their grandfather passed away. I went to their funeral and the stigma was on my face. we exchanged our free gift of berries in pokemon and then that was the last time I ever saw any of them

wtf? so bc we have the ability to socially construct gender roles that means our roles are social constructs. what kind of retarded logic is that. dofus

this

yeah because they are clearly defined biological/gender roles inherent in our species as male female. you identify as whatever the fuck you want, but that itself is a social construct because you're making up your identity to try and be a special snowflake. get over it underage fag