How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

Depends on the gf my nig.

Sometimes it's rad as shit.

And other times you literally try to convince her to kill herself because you fucking hate that stupid fat cunt and you want her to die.

That's right

You are never alone in the most of case.

Never never NEVER

Always on your back

I don't know I'm not a lesbian. But I imagine it's horrible.

A lot of work and expense for very little return. Rent a hooker, it's cheaper.

Great sometimes, awful other times.

Women are just overgrown children, you'll find yourself having to put up with their stupid shit constantly. At the same time, you have a distant memory of tfw no gf, so you'll keep going and just try to enjoy the good times and learn to tolerate the annoying bullshit.

It's okay, basically. No matter whether I'm single or in a relationship, I half-wish I was the opposite.

Drama, having to constantly compromise your own beliefs and integrity because two people spending so much time and emotions together bound to change you, constantly worry about her going out but having to not show it cause then you'll be called out as insecure etc etc etc.

On the flipside you get good pussy from someone you "love" i.e someone you get along with better than the other skanks.

trips tell the truth

>No matter whether I'm single or in a relationship, I half-wish I was the opposite.

The sad truth

The worst.

Fuckin awesome, been together 6 years have sex on the daily, always down for vidya, pays for her own meals, more like a fwb than gf, and super fucking loyal

Depends on the girl. Like your friends, some are alright, some are awesome, some are shit. Also, daily sex is pretty nice.

Like others say, a lot of shit to put up with, but you get to do things together.

I get pissed when I can't play games because my girlfriend wants to go to the seaside or some shit but when I'm single I sit in a pit of depression and masturbation.

I have a really nice life with a girlfriend but would eat and do shit if I didn't. So I'm happy to sacrifice completing every game.

Also, I had a gamer girlfriend and it is just cringe, would rather have a normal girl.

>I get pissed when I can't play games because my girlfriend wants to go to the seaside

Is she your mom or what

I don't mean one particular time, but in general girls want to do nice things with you. And if I said I wanted to play games all the time it's a bit shitty.

Relationships suck!
I'm only in it because I haven't got the energy to "trick or manipulate" a woman into submission each and every week!
I think you should at least wait till the age of 30 until you even think of getting into a relationship!

Pros:
>Free pussy
>If you decide to be with someone there is a big chance that you really like that person and that being near her is fun, satisfying and makes you feel good
>don't have to do things alone
>better position in social structures
>more money if you work together

Cons:
>You spend more money too
>You have less time for fun things (games, drinking etc.)
>A lot of responsibilities
>Drama
>No other women because you will be cheater
>She can leave you for some faggot and you can have mental breakdown after this
>...things.

and you - fuck off.

don't remember it is to have one, i have two

Of course. But its not hard to simply say no. I still manage my own time how I want

If it's a "good" relationship you get 0 time by yourself

If it's a "bad" relationship you get 0 time by yourself while you also yell at each other

It can be good at times, but if you're an introvert an extended relationship of any kind can be really intolerable.

its good when they love and care about you and you feel it and all and you just want to chill and do fuck all but what netflix n shit. But in all honesty all women are the same in my experience they are all fucked up cunts, you just have to find one that isnt as much of a fucked up cunt as the others and then you have a winner

ULUMULU

You forget your reals problem a time
then she become the problem to your eyes
Then you left her
Then your personnals problems came again

And lot of sex if you're not a moron.

I know, I just completes uncharted in a weekend. But some days you just want to do nothing but you have some garbage planned.

Initially it's the best thing in the world. Everything is new, fresh and interesting and there is no amount of time together or fucking that you could get sick of.

By month six this honeymoon phase has mostly ended and things become routine. The high is gone. You'll have to make a more conscious effort to maintain interest, communication, etc.

Basically it becomes a second job -- a job with some great perks -- but a job nonetheless.

Not as good as having a wife.

I can tell ur underage

I got hit at it with the over 2 year mark not 6 months. maybe it's because at 2.5 years was already moved in for a few months

Uses ur
Calls someone else underage.

>Nice try, Sport, but this site is 18+

Love is a chemical in the brain designed to keep both parents around while the child is still small to give it a better chance of survival. It wears off. Its supposed to. And thats ok. Being in love does feel great tho
Captcha. I am not a robot