Old thread at bump limit. new feet thread

old thread at bump limit. new feet thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

toptsun.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumping my friends feet

Different girl

Contributing...

if you need a cock in the picture to get off to feet, then you're probably a fag

Insecure much? What's wrong with getting off to footjobs?

There is literally nothing wrong with getting off to footjobs but you're posting a pic of what's mostly a huge cock in a foot thread.

Those toes just gave me a hardon. Is that normal?

Doing cock tributes on some toes. Any takers?

are you the OP of these?

toptsun.tumblr.com/archive

No

my ex gf's size 11

that picture looks like pocket lint took it.

can you get a better shot?

sorry bro it is the best of her soles. i took it 7 years ago, phone cams wasnt this good that days
but her is her face

damn you really forgot how fucking awful phone cameras used to be huh

also shame she's your ex man she looks like one hell of a catch man

she is unendurable, she drove me crazy

hahah why user?

and to a certain extent that is what dating all women is like to be fair

she is jealous type girl. she knew that i like feet and one day a girl in flip flops walked in front of us. i realized it and try not to watch it because i knew thats she will be angry. suddenly she asked why i keep watching that whores feet. i said i didnt watch it. she said im lying and started to shoot that why the fuck i watch other girls feet in the street it is so humilating to her and so on...

ahhh shiit that sucks dude, my last-last ex was like that, she even tried to swing at me because she was getting so paranoid and jealous in her head just me talking to another girl was equivalent of cheating

still, shame man she has some pretty awesome big feet and she was cool with you being into them

oh well better luck next time dude

yes, she has enormous feet. she let me do anything with them

sounds like you would of been better off as a friends with benefits situation

all the fun of having a bit of sexy fun but then nothing holding down a 'relationship'

yeah man, you are right. btw hotest girl ive ever had,

Is she Igloo? What kind of writing is that behind her?

she is a spanish footwhore. she had an ig account called monisweetfeet, but she deleted it some days ago

Gf feet

i've been there man also, my girl currently in my opinion is WAY out of my league but she is also a bit of a drama queen, not so much with relationship but she like to have something dramatic with her friends or social life constantly going which is starting to grate on my social life.

i wanna say i really like being with her but i'm a realest so it probably wont last long

seems the hotter you go the crazier they get generally man

show us your gf plz

o shit waddup!!!

i have her old hc pictures if you are interested

sure user, post em, her feet are lovely

nah man sorry only photos i could get of her for her I from her FB or Insta and don't want some lunatic from Sup Forums finding her

especially as i basically just slagged her off how she annoys me so i really don't want her to see that, loads of my friends say she looks abit like Emma Roberts but i don't see it myself

she does chaturbate again, because the lack of money

My bitch

What do you think about these feet?

landwhale feet
get out

age? size? also, nice trips.

go on...

More?

they look big and smelly so moar

CONTEXT?

if you delete the fb file name and dont use a profile it wont be found. lets see her man. especially her feet!

She's 20 and size 5 or 6, it depends on the shoe

shes very hot. be sure to always look at her fb and ig to see if there are ever pictures that have her feet in them. also where are you/ her from? shes very hot.

She had just gotten a pedicure

Join this chat

no as in who is she?

why?

outstanding

Girlfriend

i check it often, be sure. she is from middle europe, will be 23 next week
what do you like on her?

nice. what country. i like her sexy face and blonde hair. like this nice tall bitch with huge feet.

some user cumtributed her. dont wanna tell the country, but will answer other questions

face?

oh come on man. countries are a big place. its not like someone will find her.