No fluffy thread?

no fluffy thread?
fluffy thread
get in here faggots

>>/mlp/

>>/faggot/

id fuck her

Shit oc to bump

god dammit now they fuck up the ocean too?

Been doing that for a long time.

what the fuck is this shit?

Subset of MLPshit revolving around a small, heavily furred subrace of retarded ponies that get tortured in various ways.

SMOKEY WAWA

FIRE IN YOUR ASS

Why all the pissing and shitting though?

It's in the history of the fluffy

Due to the fact they were still unfinished, they had some glitches, like bad bladder control

The fluffies hate poop, so having them have problems with their own pooping makes their troubles even more amusing.

Judging by it looks more like some sort of degenerate fetish.

For 99% of people it isnt and most people who enjoy those comics only do so because of the pain the fluffys go through

Anal/genital abuse is funny because of how badly the innocent fluffies can be traumatized by it. They don't even have proper words for their "no-no-places", so getting violated like that is too wrong and horrible for them to even properly conceptualize.

>>>/rules/

You bastard. That orange juice...

It's not calcium-fortified. And after brushing his teeth? That's just atrocious.

I've always wondered why the pepper has a pattern like crackling thunder. Is it a real variant of pepper? If so, I've never seen it before.

Uh-huh. Keep trying faggots.

Inb4 it's b& dumb cunt

Thought /mlp/ won't take it, there is a whole site from whence this fluffy long collection has come.

>Fluffyboorou dot org

Granted, it's not as interactive as Sup Forums, but it's quite a lot larger, and used for the sole purpose of fluffy storage.

it's a reference to this one pepper, if I'm correct

You mean
>this dragon dildo.

Fixed it.