Apologize for this murder

Apologize for this murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/who-michelle-gregg-deonne-dickerson-8086091
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=4383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

R.i.p he shouldnt of died.

Whatever man, idk why people are making such a big deal over this. I mean, I guess if anything they should have shot the kids parents for being irresponsible fucktards. But so what if another gorrila is dead. A lot of different animals get murdered everyday and no one cares, but when it's in the news fuckibg sjws ride to the occasion and act like they systematically killed 6 million gorillas or smthn.

He died because of niggerdom so maybe niggers will apologize?

He dindu nuffin #blacklivesmatter

I did it. Sorry not sorry

#apelivesmatter

You better be fucking kidding.. The species of gorrilla is so fucking endangered and he literally did nothing, he fucking pulled the kid out of the water. That's why it's a big deal you autist

b8

The mother is white

Cmon OP, Trayvon Martin is so 2012. Get over it.

Niggers literally ruining every aspect of white, modern, peaceful civilization...we or damn zoos.

He died because he was dragging that kid around like a fucking toy. If they had used a tranquilizer it would've taken too long to take effect and might have send that gorilla over the edge into full chimp-out mode for a good 15-30 seconds and he might have killed that kid. The zoo did the right thing by killing the gorilla.

SJWs love to jump on to anything not because they really care about the gorilla, but because it gives them an opportunity to come off as caring "people of the world". They're just professional instigators. If it was them getting flung around by that gorilla, I bet they wouldn't give a shit.

There's black people even saying that the decision to kill the gorilla was racist.

What a time to be alive.

..."even" our damn zoos.

Damn autocorrect

>correcting your shitpost

Ok yeah it was fucked up but bruh, one more gorrila dead means NOTHING in the big scheme of things. Personally I'd kill a person over an animal any day. The human most likely did something fucked up at some point in their life and actually deserve to he killed more so than the innocent primitive beast. I'm just saying that the gorrila dead, and there's nothing we can do to change that. No matter who we punish and how we make them pay, he's still dead. So let's move on with our lives and learn from this mistake

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

she's not. they have a picture of both the mother and father, both are black.

You forgot Reagan. He never recovered when he was shot. He was legally brain dead after that.

I thought they walled off Baltimore.

Reagan should have shot in front of a firing squad imho.

nah, truth

I'm honestly not upset about the decision to shoot the gorilla, yeah it was the right call in respect to saving the kid. I am more pissed that there is no accountability. NO ONE else has ever fell into the pit before now, the kid was heard screaming that they were going to jump into the pit, yet the parent didn't pay attention to the little shit, so now the endangered male gorilla they planned to breed, is dead.

the family should pay damages, I give two shits if they push for neglect charges or not, they should be held responsible for the cost of the animal.

I basically live under a rock, someone please greentext what happened

>he was dragging that kid around like a fucking toy.
thats the way that male gorillas carry their young faggot.

it might be a little scary to poor precious petals like you, but i assure you the kid was in no real danger.

and the only reason the gorilla started moving the kid around was all the fuckwits causing a commotion in the viewing area.

Source: Am gorilla

>nigger kid falls into an obviously sub standard gorilla enclosure at american zoo
>gung ho americans shoot critically endangered gorilla as the first option

>nigger baby got eaten by a anaconda and the gorilla killed the anaconda to rescue the nigget. Nigget parents be mad, hire hit squad to kill heroic gorilla.

>family went to zoo
>gorilla exhibit
>little kid yelling about going into pit with gorillas.
>mom turns away messing with other kids, ignores little shit.
>little shit climbs under bushes, through wiring, then drops 10 to 12 feet into gorilla pit.
>male gorilla goes up to kid.
>people start climbing around looking down.
>screaming
>gorilla freaks out and drags kid away.
>they shoot gorilla to save kid.

the arguement is being made that the gorilla was protecting the kid, but the nigs nigging out made it freak and try to get the kid away. witnesses even say the gorilla wasn't attacking, but being protective.

you sound dumber than any nigger

prove it

The life of an animal will NEVER be greater than that of a human, killing it was the right thing to do because of its potential danger. End of story.

>nigger
>humans

Nice try, jew

>be black kid
>finally gets father figure
>gets shot

>I assure you
Thanks Mr Attenborough

lol, faggot go hang yourself

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/who-michelle-gregg-deonne-dickerson-8086091

>>little shit climbs under bushes, through wiring, then drops 10 to 12 feet into gorilla pit.

you americans know that you can get lengths of pool fencing for $49 that are specifically designed so kids cant climb them?

irresponsible faggots dont deserve to be custodians of one of the last few great ape families on the planet.

so your arguements is that you need to retard proof something that's been there for 30 years and never had an issue, because parents can't control their kids?

soundsort legit.

white

well actually my argument is that if you dont... you dont kill the fucking gorilla that is your global duty to protect with said barriers.

or, yes. upgrade your cheap ass 30 year old hillbilly zoo. squeeze real hard and drop a couple of hundred dollar notes out of your tight asses.

Primates shouldn't be in zoos, period. Humans are the only ones that should be locked up.

they couldn't have murdered him before they filmed that Ghostbusters remake?

Human life gets valued too much these days.
>kill endangered species in order to
>save worthless little nigger.

a US zoo is ranked higher than any euro zoo, so get out if here with that "muricans can't do things right" shit.

if the gorilla killed kid = big lawsuit

they shoot gorilla = upset black lifes matter

admiring that year round tan?

I don't really care about the gorilla, but I am against it because this is typical nigger behavior and the gorilla wasn't the one who let his nigglet into a fucking dangerous animals pit.

underrated

the best part of this is if he had have just murdered the little nigglet right away he wouldnt have been shot

its not the worthless little nigger that is the problem though. its the multimillion dollar lawsuit that would have follwed sure as night follows day.

im actually expecting the mother to sue them anyway.

americans value money more than critically endangered animal species.

the parents are fags

she is suing she already has a jew lawyer

Who died?

It's funny how noone cares about how the kid is doing.

It seems like no matter what the outcome here was, you people would be making fun of, and wondering why anyone would be upset.

they shot the wrong monkey

he was probably just trying to visit his relatives

These are the parents of the kid.

Both parents are black.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

Probably as they left the zoo.
>we got dat guhrilla shot boy! Time for some pitchas!
>ahm hungry, when we eatin?
>oh SHEEIT where our baby at doe?

>be american
>get shot

even applies to gorillas

Do black lives really matter tho?

>even applies to gorillas
>only applies to gorillas
>the gorilla was 17 unarmed and black

Gorillas are not blacks.

oh noes, the carseet is emptay.

were da kid

Gorillas Don't Rape But They Do Drugs?

Requesting .webm of jap guy telling a nignog that they fucked up there own country and that they neglected everything and it takes generations to set things right again
and of cause source of this .webm

you get tits for your trouble

so sick of hearing about this shit. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

That's because I fucking hate children

the zoo keeper should have put one of these in the cage. alpha black man would dump kid and come claim his ass rape.

/thread

Because who cares about a niglette

Who cares about a fucking gorilla either?
After all they are basically the same thing anyway

better than the webm, here's the link to the video:
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=4383
at the exact time of the speach
and it's chinese

If you honestly think the life of an animal is more valuable than the life of a Human; It's time for a reality check.

millions of niggers.

8000 gorillas left.

you are a faggot

Right, so then...whats your point?

thank god
fuck yea
+1 internetz for you

made my day

They were both animals, they just shot the endangered one

But... the kid was a nigger! Not human!

Besides, he was trespassing on gorilla property. #castledoctrine

The autist formerly known as user.

It would have been cooler if they shot the gorilla and the kid, double headshot with a ricochet off the wall.

He survived, will face zero accountability for his shitty behavior, like he has experienced his whole life. His mother will shift any blame onto the zoo and this little niggling and his mother will continue to be a burden on society.

Good. No way in hell should a kid be able to crawl into a gorillas enclosure, regardless of whether it was being watched or not.

kek