Female here. My boyfriend will be coming over and I love watching gore videos with him...

Female here. My boyfriend will be coming over and I love watching gore videos with him. Recommend me some good gore vids, Sup Forums

I like the one where some guy was being skinned alive in Mexico, if that helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/isabellecornish/?hl=da
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or GTFO

You know the rules... tits first!

tits and/or vaginal crease

>OP's a stupid cunt and won't follow the rules
I hope you get raped by 30 men OP.

>love watching gore videos with him.
I like you, but... you know. TOGTFO

Actually I don't know the rules. Can you explain? I just came here to ask for some good gore videos recommendations before my boyfriend arrives. I was told by my friend that you guys are the ones to ask because you're "gore experts". Is she wrong?

My boyfriend and I love watching gore vids while we make out. It makes us horny, especially vids where the victim screams in pain. OMG

This is me holding a skull my soldier boyfriend killed in Iraq. It's a skull of an enemy child combatant. I put a little paint art on it, isn't it cute?

you have some issues bitch seriously, oh and also TOGTFO

>defiantly actual femanon
>understands why tits or gtfo

fake af

>abandon thread

And a little picture search later reveals that this is instagram.com/isabellecornish/?hl=da and instagram girl thingy with almost 200k followers.

oh... its simple. You post pics of your tits (dont forget the timestamp) and then we help you.
Got it?

kys

>This is me holding a skull my soldier boyfriend killed in Iraq. It's a skull of an enemy child combatant. I put a little paint art on it, isn't it cute?

If dubs leave this site forever

Fake

>She don't know the rules, she don't know what "dubs" are

I have a feeling this is bait asf

Holy fuck anons how are you so stupid? Is this the effect of summer or have you all actually fallen in intelligence?

President Obama here, looking for ISIS gore videos. I don't like to tell anyone but I love watching g those videos.

fuck off faggot

There were some funny prisoner torture vids on liveleak?

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

>female here
bait

Been here longer than you can imagine man. Anons would recognise shitty b8 like this immediately and either sage or troll. But then you have these guys who feel the need to point out and question b8.

Like what? We'll be making out so I don't think funny gore vid is what I'm looking right now. You know of any vid where the victim screams for more than 10 minutes?

I think I've just been pranked by my friend. She told me to ask the users of this site, and after so many replies, no recommendations yet.

Alright, show us your tits and we will tell you

It should be clear by now.

B8 is obvious so stop doing that.
Also, just go on bestgore you idiot. That has an abundance of gore and the vids are great.

Kys
Saaaage

Your sex is entirely irrelevant to the shit you're requesting, attention whore.

TITS or GTFO

Fuck off faget, nobody is buying your bullshit

not every woman is a feminist, faggot

OMG I just went to the site you recommended. LOOOVE it!! Looks like me and my boyfriend will be making out a lot from now on. Thanks a lot. In return, here's a pic of me drinking coconut juice.

Liveleak is also good. And stop trying to make shitty meme reality. We already have that girl's instagram.

>falling for this bate

Dear Diary
Today OP was a massive faggot

I came here to see the Mexican being skinned, enlighten me anons

where da fud beeitch?