>wake up
>this '''''''''''''''''''country''''''''''''''''''''' still exists

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Kosovo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it doesn't.

KOSOVOJESRCESRBIJE

>bullying little Kosova

nation-states used to make sense before eastern europeans started taking the piss and creating endless shitholes

Feels bad man

*Kosovo, the term comes from Serbo-Croat "Kosovo Polje" (thrushfield), and Polje is neuter, therefore the inflected word "Kos" should end with an -o

-a ending is for feminine words

Don't Kosovars hate you?

>insult Kosovo
>Albania comes to defend them
Every time.

Calm down Mladic

> nation-states used to make sense
No, they never did. The people belong to the land, and the land belongs to the monarch. The monarch does not care what language you speak or what God you worship as long as you obey the law and pay your taxes.

why do albanians not want to be albanian? is it really that bad they have to make up identities?

i want them to stay in thier ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''country''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Do you hate England?

You what? Kosovars are Albanians that live in Kosovo.

Is there a legitimate claim for kosovo by the serbs or is just ancient churches?

Is there a legitimate claim of yours on Northern Ireland or it's just a bunch of edgy Anglicans in Belfast?

why dont you form to make one country then?

Good post.

>personifying an Albano-American tumor

>wake up
>world looks like this

How do you react, Sup Forums?

>Anglicans in Belfast?
>edgy Anglicans
>Belfast

what are weird Presbyterian sects for $1971?

>n*nc*nf*rmist """""""""protestantism"""""""""

I take my accordion and start playing catchy tunes.

>Anglicans

you should have said scottish Presbyterians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resources_of_Kosovo
Nationalists hardly care about that though, they want Kosovo because they were taught that evil Albanians took it from them.

1. Political butthurt and riots
2. Economical fences, incompetent leaders