6'2" 65kg

6'2" 65kg
From New Zealand, and I'm sick of being a little bitch

Any /fit/fags that are here, tell me what I should do

I'm already starting at the gym on Mondays, Wednesday and Saturday, with a power/muscle mass training regime

Anything I can do at home without spending loads on a set of dumbbells?

No drugs please, I want it to be natural

Pic related, my tiny as fuck arms currently. Keep in mind, 65kg so what looks like a start really isn't much, its just the bare muscle showing, not a big muscle, y'know?

Just make sure you eat enough en train consistent

What the fuck man I'm like 6'1 and 70kg and I'm skinny as shit

eat more

Look for our natty king Scooby, he'll show you the way

Understandable
I have a super fast metabolism, which is the reason I have no body fat, I can never eat enough

Do you have idea for meals that will fill me up properly and keep me fed?
To give you a scale, I cooked a 2kg lasagne, and ate half of it
Supposedly, that was 5 servings, but felt like 1.5

Just do exercises that uses your own body weight like press ups, pull ups ect.
Also make sure your eating enough if not enough is going in that you're not going to get the gains you want.

See I eat loads, and will keep eating because I never feel full, its my super fast metabolism that does it.

6'9" and went from 75kgs to 115kgs at 9% bodyfat in about 3 years. Takes time, doesn't really matter what you do as long as you stick to it and eat like it's your job.

Will Calisthenics really help more than a body builders regime at the gym?

I'll start that as well then, if it really does help

Its just because of my height, I can't do much inside, I'll hit the fans/roof

do coach kozak chest and arm training at home, he's a great youtube coach. use proteine and creatine as food supplements.

Good on you man, always nice to hear success stories.

I aim to be like you

Got any pics of your arm, like mine in the OP?

Do 5x5, eat way more and you will gain weight.

I'm 6'1 from perth I weight 83-85
Eat alot of veggies chicken meat pasta ect like a lot so you have energy to burn start of with the basics pickups situs and squats you should do at least 100 of each a day for a warmup then move to a heavy workout so include dumbells and dips situs with a weigh on you or leg raises and squats or lunges . That's with out going to the gym and vying dumbells it can be done it's going to take you years be thankful your a kiwi and got good genes you should put on weight fast .. also if you smoke weed or ciggys probably be a good time to quit if you want to put weight on bro

Work legs, more than upper body.
Only pic I gots right meow

the training part is not that tought tho
its the eating stuff that requires much discipline

what town/city op

Thanks for the help brother
I live in QLD currently, in Townsville
Fuckin hate the heat here, but the gyms are good

I domt smoke or do drugs
Drink very occasionally, like once every 2 or 3 months.

Itt: misguided kids lifting weigts

The form should follow the function.

Join a boxing or mma gym.

post dick and ass faggot

p.s, never seen a tall skinny guy below 80kgs naked..

Townsville, QLD in Australia.
I assume I know you?

Go to /fit

Read the sticky

pose naked for guys, no homo

Arms still aren't impressive, 115 isn't that big for my height. Hope to get to about 150 eventually.

I fucked around a lot at the start, so if you can be really fucking consistent you'll see quick results dude

No it won't. Hypertrophy is the way to go for someone of your frame and metabolism. Fellow nz fag, went from 60kg to 80kg in two years, lean bulk not going above 9% body fat the entire time. Join a gym and eat lots

Powerlifting + Boxing = Zeus tier

hey op, I'm in a similar state - am 5'10" ~58kg and have just started gyming for the last month. what city you in?

Also Ausfag, Just for sake of saying it

Oh i thought you were in NZ, and nah doubt it

Where's your armpit hair?

Don't be that faggot
I also lift so I dont fuckin kill myself.
Lifting provides that zone where nothing matters except the next rep, and coupled with the drowning out of the background noise by Night Lovell, its the only time I feel good about myself, even if I can only lift a small amount

Do you think being knocked out gives the same feeling of accomplishment? No.

I'll give you a shirtless body pic fag, give me a sec

Common misconception.

Lifting makes you tense in the muscle group that get worked.
Boxing is a full body exercise weakness in one group tends to make you either off balance, or tires you out quicker.

That's why old trainers don't advocate any for of lifting, aside from bodyweight compound exercises like push ups, situps, squats and pull ups.

Post routine I'll have a look. Gym rat for 4 years now, went from skinny like you to benching 120kg.

Chur, already joined a gym and I'm finding a better diet now

Keep at your goals and you'll achieve them

In Australia currently though so essentially I sweat out a solid 75 fuckin percent of my energy intake

Blonde, because I'm blonde
Theres not much of it regardless, but its still there

There's a difference between learning to fight and actually fighting. Nobody gets knocked out at a gym. That stuff is reserved for competition level.

Nothing is as satisfying as besting somebody on skill, even though they may have a physical advantage.

I walk down the street and look at these guys, all upper body, no leg strength and I see somebody pretending to look alpha. Not one who has actually been there.

Currently cutting at 3500 calories, bulk was at 5500 and I'm fucking starving. Wanna quit and hit maccas but the grils love the six pack :( :(

Hit it bro, lots of carbs and lean meat. Carbs are good, don't let people tell you otherwise

You eat loads? Ew

Eat more/thread

For example

I start at 45kg for leg press, and do 12 reps
Rest for 45 seconds - 1 main
Move up to 50kg, do 8 reps
Rest for 45sec
Move up to 55kg, do 6 reps
Rest for 45
Do another 6 x 55 if I'm not dead in the legs.

Thats the basic formula for how I train, only thing that changes for different exercises are the weights

Cutting @ 3500, what fucking weight / height are you?

>all upper body, no leg strength

Thats why I'm focusing on legs a lot currently, theyre super thin. Pic related.

Hahaha damn
I know this man, carbs are only bad for those that sit on their ass all day.

Fuck off

Hey trans-tasman cuzzy, I'm a very similar build to you, been back into the gym for a month now and at 6'2" 70kg.
What I did was made friends with the biggest guys in the gym and followed their workouts the best I could, just don't do what 95% of people do and forget about forearms and calfs, it looks fucking shit.
Also I got C4 pre-workout, works like a charm for that extra energy, just don't take 3 scoops, thought I was gonna have a heart attack

Here's your body pic faggot.

That's similar to a bodybuilding set except they do another 5 sets on top. Or you can reverse it so you start low on really high reps & then move up in weight while decreasing your reps until you reach your 1 rep max.

I began with Starting Strength for 6 months before moving on. Good form, gradual progression and excellent diet are key.

Calculate your TDEE and add 500 calories for month 1. Aim for 40% Protein, 30% Carbs & 30% Fat. After month 1 add another 500 calories but keep the same raio, or as close to it as possible.

Eggs, Chicken, Rice, Turkey, Tuna Fish, Wholegrain bread, wholewheat pasta, milk, fish oil & veg, lots of veg are all your friends

Aye chur cuz

Thanks for the advice, won't forget forearms/calves

6.2 at 80kgs at 7% now, train twice a day and have a very physical job haha. It's expensive but otherwise I'm a skeleton. Metabolism too fast it's shit, hard as to put on real size.

And before you tell me I'm eating to much I see a nutritionist who shows at Olympia, knows his shit.

Everyone's different

nice homo mags you fucking skinny little twinkfag, are you 15? go back to fisting yourself little sissy

Dude...your nipples...

that's really light man, if you weigh more than that, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to leg press at least slightly more

>gay magazines

CUCK

I mean it's an illusion. They are deluded into thinking they are capable people. In reality they can't defend themselves.

Even if they were perfectly developed, proportionally and all, it would just mean they give a better illusion. They still have no idea of how to get physically violent.

And in the end, evolutionarily, isn't the capacity for violence the only thing that is attractive about muscle aesthetics?

crossfitfootball.com
70sbig.com

Bottom line LIFT BIG EAT BIG TO GET BIG.
SQUAT AND DEADLIFT AND BENCH 5x5 as heavy as possible

Well if you're down to 7% then its fucking working. Jesus, I've never heard of a cut so high. I was bulking @ 3800 and still put on bodyfat.

See the pictures in the thread, and re read the OP

I know its really light, and I'm sick of hearing that.

Explain

Show us your body then fucmwit, you're either fat and jealous or buff and arrogant, neither is good.

>forgetting that they explain exercises and have tips for a healthy diet etc etc

Get back to me when youre also this serious about something. I'm making a change man, I'm willing to do anything to see that change

He wants to suck your perky nips

Yeah I started my bulk at 3500 and went down to 5% so we climbed up another 2000 calories over about three months and I sat at that for a while. It sucks bro I have to eat heaps and I'm hungry all the time on this cut. I don't know how cunts bulk at 3500 I'm fucking hungry.

Heading to gym now to smash legs, gotta love the 3am trains

This is what lazy people tell themselves to justify not being in shape.

I know, I used to tell it to myself. Hitting the gym & overall taking care of your health (I lift 5 days a week with at least 25 mins of cardio a day) is just overall better for your body, heart, muscles & mind. Wanna learn how to fight? Simple take fucking boxing or muay thai or kickboxing classes, or join an MMA gym you'll have the power & cardiovascular fitness for it already.

get your head out of your ass user.

Cute

user it's really simple, do Starting Strength and eat a whole lot. Even junk food is fine at your pathetic weight. Get more concerned about diet at around 180-200lbs (depending on how big you want to be, unless you want to be "tone"/"ripped" i would suggest only going to 180lbs). Highly recommend buying the book for Starting Strength as it's not just instructions on how to do the exercises, but foundations for weight training in general as it heavily focuses on proper form, proper weight increments, safety, diet, and everything you could ask about the program.

>implying I'm comparing lifting to doing nothing

Learn to fucking read moron.

Also, keep good form! no use using shitty form to get another rep out when you could injure yourself and lose progress man! I almost fucked my anterior deltoid on flyes