How much mg's of xanex do you think this is HELP ME ANONS!!

How much mg's of xanex do you think this is HELP ME ANONS!!

Weigh it u fucking retard

Me no have weigher

>does drugs
>doesn't have a scale
KILL YOURSELF

Weigher, tard.

Me no have kill your self

Lol go borrow one from the cartel

Very good idea my freind

That could either be an R 029 or G 3720 press due to the color. Why the coating is so fucked idk, what did you do to these poor presses?

Cloesest to your hand you have, If it's R 029, 1.5mg or If it's G 3720 then you have 0.75mg near your hand there

No idea about the pile, looks like a few mg's to me. Those little bits of rubble could be a bit. fuck man you make this impossible can you read the pill number on them? why are they fucked up? what have you done?

Is it even xanax?

God?

Hello?

WHAT IS THIS

right look like a bar and ahalf to me

0.5mg

So they are R 029

So next to your hand is like 1.5mg

In that rubble pile is prlly like 2.5mg

In that pile that's crushed up I have no idea

Have fun

Thank you so much user have 1 more question any idea on how to get the full experience out of this and best way to do it example:snort,eat or just swallow

1.5-2

Slightly off topic, but since this is a drugs thread...

What's the best way to take amphetemine salts? I have a 25g pill, xr. Chew the beads or crush and dissolve in water?

Snortings best.

Use with alcohol.

Use with alcohol lol I'm not stupid

just swallow.
don't mix with alcohol or other downers unless you have some experience.

One or less bar

I can't swallow powder tho?

also if you take a higher dose you'll most likely get paradox reaction. that might be enough if you don't have a tolerance.
meaning you'll get happy and active as fuck.
not gonna remember shit afterwards though.

don't mix with alcohol

don't drive

It works by allowing GABA receptor to allow more chloride ions to flow through the receptor, making a nice relaxed state while also releasing dopamine.

You will feel very nice and relaxed for two hours or so and then get very sleepy. If you take lots of it, you will need hospitalization. Depersonalize and disassociation can occur while on too much xanax.

Snorting it, I've done before, is not as great as sounds. Eating is best way IMO. Take it easy. 1mg at first, another mg once you are feeling nice. Don't go over 4mg thas too much. Have fun.

Wrong

Eat them normally.

>wants to weigh pills
>doesn't know that pill weighs lots more than the actual alprazolam content

So is getting "high" off all of this in my pic would it be safe?

Just gonna bring some attention to this.

I would say between 3 or 4.

dude doesn't even have enough to require hospitalization if he ate it all at once.