My friend works for HBO's Foreign Department as a translator for subtitles for some networks that air the shows in...

My friend works for HBO's Foreign Department as a translator for subtitles for some networks that air the shows in Europe. He just finished up Game of Thrones

Him and I just finished watching the rest of Season 6, ask me anything related to it.

R + L = J ???

who else dies?

Second'd

Gib link pls

why arnt you uploading the videos right now

Fake as fuck

Why are you a pathological liar and compulsive dick sucker OP?

why make a thread and not answer

You autistic faggot, they don't release the shows like that

WHAT A B8!

Unconfirmed, in the finale Bran sees Ned comforting Lyanna who is bleeding out, she's holding a baby and whispers something to him, we don't hear what it is.

I don't have a link, he has screener copies that he subtitles and sends out to the networks.

I don't really know if I want to spoil this one, I'll give one away, Tommen kills himself in the finale, there are a huge number of deaths still to come, and one Stark dies this season.

who really killed king jeffry

Believe me or not, that's your choice not mine, you'll realise I'm right when you see the show.

This is some weak bait man.

did bran worg into the mad king and did that cause his madness?

>[Lyanna] whispers something to him, we don't hear what it is.
Ugh--what a cop-out!

>Tommen kills himself in the finale.
Must be after he finds out Margery played him for a fool.

>who really killed king jeffry
This was already solved. Olenna Tyrell gives Sansa a necklace hiding poison; removes poison vial from Sansa's necklace at feast; slips it into wine.

Oh shit never mind, who are some of the deaths?

Is the whole 'burn them all' and Brann mindlinking about the walkers actually a thing?

AKA Brann is the cause of everything?

No.

God, I hope not. I hate this theory.

lol nvm

Do we ever see Nymeria?

yeah same, was really hoping that wasnt the case.

They did it once with Hodor, twice would just be lazy.

why? it would kinda tie things in pretty well

Why does Neddard fight those people in front of that building?

Unconfirmed at this point, Bran arrives at the wall by the end of the season.

Tommen, Rickon, Ramsey, Blackfish (possibly untrue), Thoros of Myr, are just some I'm willing to say.

THIS

Of course Rickon Stark dies, you're a fucking faggot OP this shot isn't hard to figure out

The Targaryens have a history of mental illness. Why couldn't he just have been batshit crazy? Why resort to the time travel paradox to solve it all? Lazy writing if it were true.

Assuming he means Arya's bitching wolf queen rather than whoevers dragon from way back.

Ramsey doesn't die but will be taken prisoner

I'll bite with 2 questions.

>What happens to John Snow?
>Will ice faggots finally come?

Oy vey goyim... really showing you know the lore inside out... sheesh

Just let me know does High Sparrow survive this season and we're good user

>my friends dad works for nintendo
>he says there's going to be 200 new pokemon
>next gen is pokemon rainbow
>trust me he's legit

No.

Jon beats him to a pulp before taking him prisoner, then he kills him by the end of the finale.

Jon becomes King in the North essentially, defeats the Boltons and takes back Winterfell with thanks to the Vale.

In terms of white walkers, this one is tough to answer, I don't want to give away seriously mind blowing spoilers.

OP is not a faggot!

teh white walkers are actually the good guys trying to defend westeros from an invasion by evil now resurrected dragons right?

Do we see Lady StoneHeart??

There are no dragons named Nymeria. Other than the founder of Dorne, the only other Nymeria in the series is the second eldest of the sand sneks.

Just say it... no one is here because they don't want their minds blown

How many calories does my GF burn by jumping to conclusions?

No.

No.

I'll supplement it with something else, The Hound is back on Sunday.

This is best idea I have seen so far.
You almost made my day user.

>AMA guys
> I don't want to give away seriously mind blowing spoilers.
>mfw

LADY STONE HEART?!?!?

Ahh thats right.

I don't want to give away seriously mind blowing spoilers.

Why not? You're already doing it.

Is it just Rickon that's the only Stark that dies?

Not Benjen or Sansa?

>The Hound is back on Sunday.

CLEGANE-BOWL CONFIRMED??????

Well Benjen isn't quite Benjen anymore.

this will proove is he legit or not

Of course not the show has basically confirmed that benjen is coldhands.

I don't want someone to accidentally stumble across the thread and maybe see something they didn't want to see.

Just Rickon.

High Sparrow is killed as well there, a lot of main characters die in the finale.

proofs or didn't happen

If we don't see LSH then who is with the BWB?

>not realising that the whole pot for the season has already been leaked and this guy is trolling you all

OP is literally just posting the same spoilers from a guy on reddit named Truede. Every spoiler in this thread is just a repeat of known spoilers.

Do we see Sandor "The Hound" Clegane again?

Why does Tommen kill himself?

Because he finally realizes hes a faggot after all these years.

Aye

Screencap this, and then you will know my spoilers for the rest of the season are legit.

The Hound will return this Sunday, with the equivalent of Septon Meribald's character, they are stumbled upon by the remnants of the BWB.

This will be the last post I make, as I have to leave now. I'll maybe answer some more if I make it home before the thread dies.

FUCKKKKKK NOT THE POPE!!!

Not OP but yeah The Hound is alive and fights The Mountain, also not hard to figure out.

How many thrones are there?

Does Daenerys ever leave Essos?

>my mom's dog works for NASA
>mfw I've hung out with aliens
>ask me anything about them

Gif related. It's the guy I chilled with.

What happens with main females? Does any of them die?

Sansa and Jon start rallying houses to support them in removing the Bolton-rule. Brienne and Pod is sent to the Riverlands to try and get the help from the Tullys. Jon, Sansa and Davos travel to Northern houses. Sansa meets Littlefinger again, and he apologises for giving her to Ramsay, claiming he didn't know. Sansa wants nothing more to do with him. The Starks only get the support from the Hornwoods, another show-only house and they go to Bear Island and meet w. Lyanna Mormont. She support them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Not sure what happens next. No mention of Stannis as far as I'm concerned.

The Brotherhood Without Banners is no more apparently. The remnants, led by Thoros of Myr are basicly "theifs of the highway" in the Riverlands or something. Ian McShane's former knight-turned priest character (along w. several other people) is ambushed by the "Brotherhood"-remnants. One of the men accompanying Ian's character is The Hound. Not sure if Ian McShane's character is killed, but several others in their company are killed by the Brotherhood, and the Hound is forced to fight them. He battles Thoros of Myr 1 on 1, and apparently wins.

There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. -Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. -Quyburn kills Pycelle at least “sends his "Birds". (if he kills pycell than doesit also imply that he kills Kevin lannister as well, considering he takes the role of varys, OR in fact the little birds are working for varys)

ayyy lmao

Arya is sent by the Faceless Men to kill an actress. She refuses to do this for some reason and Jaquen orders the Waif to go after her. Arya kills her and flees Braavos it seems.

Euron is declared king at the Kingsmoot. He wants Dany as queen. Theon and Asha meet up, and they form an alliance, and wants to go against Euron from what I understand. They steal a ship or more (uncertain), and heads for Volantis. They will side w. Daenerys. Euron does little this season. No plunder along the coasts and Oldtown (I think). At least not on-screen.

are there space niggers?

Bran has a vision about the Children of the Forest "doing something", whe he awakes, he confronts Leaf or some other Child of the Forest about it, and they explain that they basicly created the Others to "protect something", but the Others have turned against them or something. Bran also has a vision of the Night's King and his leutenants (from trailer), and Night's King senses this (grabbing Bran's arm) and finds out the location of the cave. The wights attack. Not sure what happens to the Children or the Three Eyed Raven, but a battle occurs, and Bran, Summer, and Meera is barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape it seems. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark apparently and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

There will be no Clegane-bowl this season. Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Not sure what happens to Loras or Margery, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Quyburn kills Pycelle at least (sends his "Birds").

what is a moot

In the Riverlands, Brienne and Pod arrives in Jamie's camp. Bronn surprises Pod, with "strangling" him. His way of saying hello. Brienne and Jamie has a discussion in Jamie's tent. He doesn't like that she is siding w. the Tullys. She explains the stuff in the North, but we see more of asshole-Jamie from s.1-2 and he doesn't believe in the Others, and he is sent to deal w. the Tullys, not the Boltons. Not his problem etc. Brienne goes inside Riverrun to meet w. the Blackfish. Jamie forces Edmure Tully to surrender Riverrun, as he is the lord, not the Blackfish. Blackfish shoots arrows after the Lannisters. A battle ensues inside Riverrun, and Brienne is barely able to escape. The Blackfish is presumably killed off-screen / uncertain in the ensuing battle. Not sure what happens to Brienne.

if thats also true then this thread is gold

These are the leaked spoilers. As you can tell OP has no new ones. I hope you people are smart enough to figure out what that means.

>Tommen jumps out of a window in Red Keep
At least Joffrey was crazy this kid is retarded

a raging faggot

OP is pretending to be the spanish dude who posted spoilers on /r/freefolk.
Save yourself this pigeon feed of answers and look it up.

Pretty sure that more Lannisters die. Cersei's trust in the mountain is some portend. And Jaime is riding north now. It was even before this thread that Jon Snow would become King of the North.

Tommen will probably kill himself because of his parents.

>says he knows what's going to happen by the end of season 6 of GoT
>says "friend" translates subtitles for European audience
>says ama
>doesn't answer a goddamn thing people actually want to know
>basically confirms theories an idiot could have on his own
>says believe him or not will know by end of show if he's right or not
OP is a goddamn faggot. This is low quality bait. You niggers will bite anything.

Guys. I shall save all you baited folks.

>Margaery, Loras and Mace Tyrell will die.
>Tommen will commit suicide by window.
>High Sparrow and woman sidekick killed by the Mountain.
>Pycelle killed by Qyburn.
>The youngest stark kid, the one whose captured, is shot by an arrow by Ransay and dies.
>Ramsay is captured when the starks win. Jon wants to execute him but Sansa wants a trial. Ramsay will not die, at least not this season.

There, fags.

Thanks bleach they got some interesting talks over there

This is legit guys. I know a guy who knows a guy.

is he really gonna make you pay for the wall?

>High Sparrow and woman sidekick killed by the Mountain.
At least Lancel survives.

Well thanks a lot, Captain Obvious. I don't know what I would have done had you not stated the obvious for anyone who could not have deduced all of that on his own.

Maybe would have stayed on a bait thread reading comments hoping for a grain of truth. And when the grain is delivered, it's not fucking enough for Sherlock user who apparently deduced all the seasons of GoT through his supernatural skills - still lurks in spiler threads anyway. Kys.

You are aware that you've so far only confirmed theories that others have already, aren't you? The fact that you think anyone would believe you while simultaneously declaring that it doesn't matter if anyone does, they'll just have to wait until the end of the season makes you a buffoon. You won't "spoil" anything because you really don't know anything ya fuckin homo. You think any of these niggers care of the show is spoiled? You should stop being a faggot dude. Because no one gives a shit.