Who is she thats holding Chucky?

Who is she thats holding Chucky?
Also post your fave horror character

The chick from Evil Dead?

halloween is my fav. i watch the movie everyday.

that carrie bitch maybe?

dont think so

This carrie?

That's Avril Lavigne, the monster girl who got married to Blink 182

R.J. Macready from "The Thing."

You sir have a very refined taste

The artist? This looks like a high-school freshman's done it after all.

Artist unknown i agree looks amateurish

No pinhead? But the doll from goosebumps... What a faggy little drawing.

The one in my mirror

I think it's one of the characters from Necronomicon: Book of the dead isn't it?

I don't remember the name of the movie but would be really great if you anons could help me find it. It was a movie about a haunted mansion and at the end they were trying to escape this creepy ass ghost that was absorbing people's souls. Another ghost wound up hoisting up a huge metal cover that was covering a window slowing the last 2 survivors to escape where they rested on a ledge after the sunlight deterred the evil ghost. Really wanna watch that movie.

Till now i think this is the best answer user cause the bitch is holding a book

I thought it looked like the Sup Forums scary girl meme

Casper

I mean it's good for a kid. Drawing herself with all her favorite horror characters (she hasn't seen the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Phantasm or Alien yet), and holding a Jaws DVD.

So looked it up, its totally just a chick that the artist made the image for, named Hanna. If you wanna check it out, its called Nightmare Come True, by Gabriella92 on Deviant Art

This.
Self portrait.

House on haunted hill

Ma eyes!

Who is the kid with the green striped?

She is holding the necronomicon, that's why I said it, but looking at the cast there's only 1 similar looking person and she's nowhere near similar enough. It's gotta be the artist.

Damien omen.

Bingo best answer i see its a jaws dvd

Thanks user for the info

OH SHIT YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT, and here I was thinking it looked like the spoopy face of the necronomicon it's just a bunch of low level entry tier horror and classics. Res was too low to tell.

Jaws confirmed.

It's the artist's friend who is apparently a big horror movie fan, I have the same pic.

what is the thing on the far right (next to pennywise) and who is the sack headed thing to the left of exorcist chick?

It's honestly a toss-up between Pennywise and Krueger for me...

Pale face from panns labyrinth and Kid from 'the orphanage'

Thing next to Pennywise is Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth. No idea about sack-headed thing, though.

My bad I don't know why I said pale face, it's the pale man.

is pans labryrinth any good? i thought it was a movie with david bowie

it's a gay as fuck movie for tim burtonfans and fat gothic emo bitches

You're thinking of labyrinth, Pan's labyrinth is a pretty good movie about a girl who basically stumbles upon a satan goat man. If you're familiar with greek gods, pan is basically the god of nature and the wild and junk but he gives off a weird creepy vibe. Then the bitch fucks up cause she doesn't listen like a dumb bitch.

That's labyrinth.

It's the person the picture was made for.

just realized that after reading

I would legit fuck Sadako.

Nah man, I'm all about Kayako.

Just make a it 3-way.

looks like whitney wisconsin