Girls we know FEET thread! Post feet pics of girls you know. Family Friends Coworkers Teachers Wives Girlfriends Exes...

Girls we know FEET thread! Post feet pics of girls you know. Family Friends Coworkers Teachers Wives Girlfriends Exes. If you know her, post her FEET and lets jerk off to them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e-xwHCXcCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone have feet pics of trashy slut girls? those are my favorites.

More!

can we get a bump to keep it alive?

More than a bump ;)

you're in luck.

Gf. Rate? More?

some with cum/pussy/ass on them?

great legs and toes. can we see her?

age? size?

thanks man. nice sexy toes. especially on left.

She's 20 and size 5 or 6 it depends on the shoe
Better view of her ass

nice arch and cute toes. who is she? would love to see what she looks like.

where from?

can we get some bumps from the foot bros? lets get this thread going!

Bump from l0rkK1ng99x

middle
other two can jump in a lake

Got Kik bro? Wanna join Teen Feet kik group?

very nice. big feet. purple toes. with face in the pic. love it.

middle is the one ive been posting.

still there. i may want to get in.

like a nice tall bitch with long toes. got more?

i wanna cum in that asian sluts heel.

i like her. nice toes. who is she?

are all the foot bros dead? lets keep it going!

wow what a pic. can we get top right individulally?

sure, but all her pics are pretty low res, sadly

oh fuck. too bad. this girl looks really really hot. and this pic would be amazing if it was closer up.

tits legs and feet on this girl. jesus fuck.

yup, definitely

its like she knows. of course the feet are obstructed.

blue toes always get me.

can we get a bump. lets keep this going!

worked with her for a couple of years and she was so fucking hot that day in the left pic. footwear that showed off her feet and a sexy black dress.
was driving me nuts, so couldn't resist creeping a pic while we were at a group lunch. pity phone cams were shittier at the time.

thats awesome. so youd see her at work and talk to her knowing you jerked off to her feet and took creepshots? love that shit.

sadly couldn't get access to any good shoes of hers at work. she always took them home apart from a plain pair of flip flops.

nice tits on this slut good toes too.

ha. sounds kind of risky anyways.

>drinking red wine from a champagne glass

What a trashy whore

youtube.com/watch?v=-e-xwHCXcCs

champagne flute, a champagne glass is wider and shallower. But then, you already knew that, you classy sir you.

>tips mouth fedora

i love jerking off to youtube girls feet. its great. they think we give a shit about their stupid fucking videos. really i just want to jerk off to the girls feet.

it was easy to cum in their shoes if they left them overnight in the office. i'd just stay late, "catching up on work".
of course, the only work i was doing was thrusting away on their footwear, filling them up with gallons of cum.

wow man. youre fucking crazy. thats so awesome though. so you came in all these girls shoes? also more pics of that blonde if you have them. i cant believe you did that. its so hot but id be crazy worried about cameras and stuff.

damn. gorgeous pink toes. would love to see the girl.

she looks cute. still cant see her that good though.

no, good feet pics of the blonde. she had a pair of heels just like the ones pictured that she left at work as a go-to pair. the fabric would have been about 95% my cum after months of ruining them lol.
and, yeah, i swept the place for cameras and anything similar before i started doing this. it was a smallish office, not overly corporate.

what you think?

>>drinking red wine from a champagne glass
>What a trashy whore

feet cut out here :(

damn dude. thats so fucking hot. how many times did you think you came in this girls shoes? how would you do it? would you jerk off into them? or fuck them? this is the hottest thing ive seen in a feet thread in a while. too bad there arent good feet pics of her. would like to see any pics of her you have though.

Cousins

sick fucks, only autistic neckbeards like feet

amazing dude. your cousins legs and feet are sexy as fuck. keep going!

Don't have many pics of it I'm afraid, here's some legs and ass

wow. what a fucking fb win.

Shit wrong one

thats hot man. id really love to see what she looks like.

man. imagine sitting underneath there just watching those feet?

Here you go

oh fuck man. your cousin is sexy. id love to lick her feet.

Thanks, have one last foot pic

lack of foot pics of her is really annoying lol.
that pair of hers probably got a couple of dozen loads, i guess.
my preferred technique was to put one heel on the ground. i'd lie on top, cupping my balls in the heel part and thrust away, sliding my cock down towards the toe area, while licking the other heel while i was doing it.

anyone here like sisters feet?

Didn't attach for some reason, once more

i think it's actually 'that well' and not 'that good'

face pic

damn dude. your cousins feet are so hot. what are your ages? you like jerking off to her?

Hnnnnnnngh fuck yeah

that sounds like fucking heaven. are you facebook friends with this girl? maybe we'll get lucky and there will be some feet pics eventually.