3x3 thread

get it right

ok I'm getting it

I see you got your skeltons ready for the end of the month

I saw TBHR live the other day and it was pretty fucking great

this year im doing frankenstein
vincent over the sink

I wish I had a halloween occasion to go to so I could have an excuse to dress up

I got it wrong
sorry

same

okay

you got it!

At what age will you stop acting like a degenerate?
or do you not ever think about that?

what's your last.fm again?

I think I'm a lost cause m8

I am not judging I am curious. What is the breaking point from odd to creepy? 30? 40?

well it depends on what kind of degeneracy we're talking about. I'm pretty sure the interest in crossdressing will never leave, for better or worse.

its actually just me and a couple friends all dressed up going to the woods and shooting down some beers

well that IS an occasion I'm pretty sure

I thought it might fade away with age or atleast become to embarassing to practise.

from the amount of old folks doing it I don't think it has much chance of fading away. I'm going to get even uglier than I already am with each passing year though so I dunno what I'll be doing.

i want pictures of boku as a qt witch

+ Sparklehorse, Francoise Hardy

++Danny brown, j dilla
Been meaning to check out nick cave

I'd think it's more a maturity thing that comes with age not the lower attractiveness that would be the problem.

Most traps are fugly. Just wear a mask and pretend like they do when they post pictures of their kneesocks without faces.

+Ween, Nick
-ES, Danny Brown

>Nick Cave

Fuck, Nick Drake

tfw no witch costume
tfw not qt

I'm not sure how it has anything to do with maturity though. Unless you're saying aging means you're no longer interested in having fun, in which case fuck maturity.

Somehow pretending or hiding my face doesn't feel right with me, I don't know why exactly.

no idea about other ppl
i can't stop listening to fleetwood mac
>tfw mu is going full Election2016

+FO, J DIlla, Nick Drake
Viet Cong are actually shit tho

+Fugazi, that one duster song
never really liked joy division desu, PiL and the fall are superior for me
I do like the bands they inspired tho

fuck nick cave

fuck you

fuck

f

(You)

>aging means you're no longer interested in having fun

pretty spot on description of aging

3x3s bore me now.

0/0
is John Maus any good?
+Danny Brown, Mollusk, JD, Vince
+Dilla, Frank, Danny, Nick Drake x2
0/0 but i've listened to other albums by some of those artists (Stereolab, Francoise Hardy, The Fall)
+Kayo Dot
~motW
i fucking hate k-pop
that aesthetic nauseates me
0/0
i gotta give Celtic Frost another shot tho

vv good, I'd Recommend Pitiless Censors to start with, and then the unreleased compilation. Some of the other stuff is dodgy- a song about 'grandma pissing her pants' and one called 'rights for gays', that just talks about rights for gays for 4 mins in the most clumsy way possible

Hi

Probably my first one in months that doesn't have a Radiohead album on it (although that's probably going to change soon anyway)
recs appreciated

Check out Gas - Pop and Broken Social Scene - Feel Good Lost (I always feel silly reccing things that are already on my chart but it's seriously good)
Opinion on 22, A Million and Sirens? I thought they were both ok but nothing super interesting
I've tried to get into Ruins a lot lately but I think it's my least favorite of her "big three"

13 Songs is pretty good The Lids - s/t and Unwound - Fake Train is all I got I need to listen to more post hardcore

The Chameleons - Script of the Bridge
Mission of Burma - vs.

Listen to every damn Elliott Smith album if you haven't already the man was a genius
Also Apollo Brown - Clouds
How is new Jeff Rosenstock?

God fuck me this stupid board doesn't want me to post my fucking 3x3 today
take some free recs then I don't give a fuck

how does rainbow compare to butterfly? +pet shop boys
i've put off that legendary pink dots album for months now