Never met my dad...

Never met my dad...he hits me up on fb now that im 25 saying he wants to take me to a baseball game and blah blah blah how should I feel? Currently emotions are mixed

Timestamp?

Tell him to fuck off quit being retarded

Lol im a dude..posted gf tits for tips

Do you like baseball? If so, what's the worst that could happen?

Most likely those are attention tits.

Tell him you expose yourself to strangers on the Internet in order to gain validation and he should be proud.

Fuck off?

R u retarded u fucking edgelord?
Familiy is important
Bet it wasn't easy for your dad to text u

Meet him, then rape him to show dominance

Meet him someplace in public and have an excuse to bail prepared. Also keep the meeting short.

Just do what everyone does. See your family, but be guarded and cynical the whole time.

Meet him in a dark alley. Rape, kill, piss on his body. Dump him in the trash

A fucking baseball game? Yea shit, i guess its like other user said. Why not? If u like baseball anyway. Gave me a good laugh anyway.

OP here...his excuse is my grama never let him see me.....mom was in jail first 3 years of my life...and he has been in and out of prison for the past 11 years..I hate my grama because she is a cunt but I always wanted to talk to him..now that I've seen his fb idk what I'd talk about......the Tigers game was last Saturday, I ignored his texts that day

hahaha piece of bullshit. OP. don't listend to this shit. Don't meet him, only reason he contacts you is cos he wanna make himself feel better. does he deserv that? naaah

Yes user attention tits..gf just sent these the other day while at work when I requested at home drunk in the am lol

Good point on calling his bullshit...I actually have a text of him kind of giving himself away one sec

"Like I always wanted"

Do it, don't you want to meet your dad?

No reason to think he's being insincere.
> (OP)
>Just do what everyone does. See your family, but be guarded and cynical the whole time.
This is what I would do, but I'm not you. My gf's dad had a secret family until she was 16. She was angry and hurt but didn't get ahead of herself, and they all have a good relationship now.

I want to meet him but I told myself when I was 15 im going to go the rest of my life only knowing his first name and it's become what I feel is right

This might be your only chance to ever meet your father I wouldn't pass on it. He's probably lonely and feels terrible his son turned out to be a complete faggot.

>go
>make him drunk
>fuck and get pregnant
>live easy, he works
>profit--> show pussy

You're 25 OP. If you were fifteen then maybe his story would be more valid. But 25? He's had at least the last 7 years to contact you last time he was out of prison. Maybe he's a fuck up and maybe he is sorry, but he can't make those excuses. The way I see it, he left you without a dad for a long time and you never needed him then, and you don't need him now. I think seeing him is the right thing to do, but he needs to accept what he did wrong.