Alright Sup Forums. Do you guys honestly really want a girlfriend or just some bitch to stick your dick in?

Alright Sup Forums. Do you guys honestly really want a girlfriend or just some bitch to stick your dick in?
Having a woman around all the time is a pain in the ass. If you got some cash just go to the bar buy some whore a few drinks and fuck her? If you don't have the cash hit the gym get some gains and alpha you're way through countless vain whores. Women are easy Sup Forums go out there and get them.

Other urls found in this thread:

daftsex.com/video/Diana Deets
reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>or just some bitch to stick your dick in
yes

what OP says. go get them anons

Who is she?

Hm. A sex friend.

Having a gf is waaay better than just someone to fuck. My gf at least is also my best friend.

Fuck if i know. Saved it from some user. It reminded me of a one night stand with some very fap worthy memories.

an easy sex. would prefer a black/indian/asian or a mature woman. i dont believe in the monogamous relationship paradigm and think cheating doesnt exists

Not in my opinion user. I never attach my self to someone that could make me vulnerable. If i want a friend i hang out with my bros if i want someone to fuck i hit up one of my other "friends". Having a girlfriend is like a balancing act.

Well, I guess that it might depend alot on your social circle aswell. For me it feels great to not be that third wheel at dinner parties, and since we have alot in common there is no problem with conflicting interests.

True being a third wheel is never fun. But being in a relationship restricts me from doing the things i love such as traveling, backpacking, and going to the gym. If i want to do something i just go and do it. Whatever that may be. I do respect people that can stay in relationships though man props it's something i can never really see myself doing.

having a gf is infinitely better, user

Gotta agree with this guy, GF actually make you food, take care of you and clean stuff, plus its sexy time almost whenever you want

>Wanted to stick my dick in something

>2yrs later and shes living with me

How did this happen?

In my case she has a high sex drive, so sex is always on the menu. We share some interests as well, plus im not restricted from doing stuff I love on my own either and neither is she. Worked out pretty great, I think.

>I'll take girlfriend without sex anytime
It's really comy

I make my own food the way i like it take care of myself and am a very organized person. Having someone do all that shit for you is just lazy. Besides if i wanna fuck i hit up a booty call.

OP picture is Goldilicks from MFC

Fuckbuddies and hookups. I'm not into the relationship thing. I've been married.

Diana Deets.
daftsex.com/video/Diana Deets

It's a tranny.

Nah man.

Disregard this, username is Illicit69

this faggot gets it

godspeed user

>on Sup Forums
>has bros

Maximum kek

Depends, sometimes I just wanna put my Dick inside something that doesnt make me vomit, and sometimes I imagine having a girlfriend. But then I remember that I hate humans & usually forget it then.

Not everyone is anti-social like you user.

yeah this isnt /r9k/ faggot

Source?

>givedasouce.jpg

Sup Forums

And not everyone is a beta cuck like you, user.

Honestly, just go find a pro and get a handjob or get your cock sucked when the need arises. I like hoes better because I can tell them exactly what I want, how I want, and that's what I get. Then they leave. No hurt feelings, no lies, no bullshit.

Save your money, time and energy for world domination. If you meet a woman who is worth investing any of these in, you'll know it, because she'll have noticed you way before you noticed her, will be intrigued that you clearly couldn't give a fuck if she lived or died, and will therefore fucking behave herself and treat you with some respect, courtesy, honesty and civility - i.e. like an adult, or more especially like your true friends and loved ones already do.

You seem upset fam.

Am not. You're obviously mad, brah.

Do you want to talk about not having friends?

i have a girlfriend and shes a bitch sometimes, she doesnt even let me talk to other women or she will get mad or something like that and if im not texting her always, like if im at my friends house or something, she will get mad from that too. so in my opinion get a girlfriend that isnt such a bitch and she lets you do what you want and she isnt the one commaning you

Any more?

>givemore.jpg

the problem is to find a girl who you really comfortable with in just about anything

Sure!

I'm sorry for it, user :(

Ok

>>/r9k/

I want someone to fug and hug

Don't be. I'm not.

gf actually points out other stunning girls while we are out for a walk so we can enjoy the views together.

>living the life, anons

Meet ya there? We can talk about your autism and beta-cucking too!

Don't worry, it won't last.

>sexy time
Wait until she traps you

>5+ years already, tf are you talking about ?

stick my dick in

>never deal with stupid shit
>never get back stabbed
>always have options
>can drop them whenever you want
>get infinitely more sex
>never buy them shit
>essentially free hookers that WANT to fuck you

relationships = no thanks

Yes, I want girlfriend. Can't fuck random whores. I have money but am too ugly. Hitting gym won't help, my face will remain the same. Fml.

FWB isn't all it's cracked up to be anons.

>Go on few dates with a hot young teacher
>Always been a fetish
>Says she's tired of dating and not too into anything
>What are you into then?
>Sometimes I just want to go home, plan the curriculum and have some sex you know?
>Icanfixthat.jpg
>After our fourth time i stayed at her place and saw her papers
>What kind of class do you teach?
>I used to teach ESOL now I teach SpEd. I guess i've always had a fetish for the mentally retarded

Feels bad men

>Autism
>Beta
>Cuck
You really don't have a original personality do you user? Going to a random post insulting people for no reason. Maybe if you stop copying what you see on Sup Forums you can find some friends. I feel bad for you.

Lol what?

Hurr durr, I prefurr random hook up ermagherd, less bullshit to deal with.

Guaranteed you inbreds are typing this from your moms basement, seriously. You have to be mentally challenged to be unable to find a proper female to stick around and have meaningful relations on whatever level.

>projecting this hard

i do want a girlfriend, thats why i got one

Just got out of a three year relationship.

Don't see myself wanting anything serious for a long while. Time to get back in the gym and rebuild the bank account.

Look at all the pathetic cucks that have gfs and don't have to try hard for sex, mehehe. Going to the bar and leaving solo is where it's at

Why do other peoples life choices anger you so?

Kek audibly laughed

I have a nice arrangement with a girl who is separated. Because things are a train wreck between her and her husband, I don't have to participate in the typical boyfriend/girlfriend ritual. She stays over on weekends, and I live my own life during the week except for the occasional dinner or whatever.
No ten million texts every day, no constant phone calls.
I kinda like it that way.
I do however fear what will happen once she's divorced. She gets pretty clingy during our time together and I'm really not looking for a girlfriend.

Ask her if she wants to meet your gf

Checked and kek'd. I'll save that one just in case.

>The fact that you have that image
Ir even know where to look for one

I'm 24, girlfriend is 20. We met over a dating site. We fucked the second night and she moved in two weeks later. She got a job here and she's my best friend. My guy friends love her because she acts like one of the guys. She works hard and can do coding, but also makes fucking amazing food.
Sup Forumsros she's sexually insatiable.
Getting a girlfriend is infinitely better than finding a hookup. We don't fight because neither of us want to leave the house.
We spend 99% of our time playing vidya. She's got more steam games than I do.
companionship is cool/10

>Alright Sup Forums. Do you guys honestly really want a girlfriend or just some bitch to stick your dick in?
>Having a woman around all the time is a pain in the ass

Maybe you approach isn't the good one if you can only manage to date women who are only good for putting your dick in.

With some of my ex, i miss the conversation more than the sex.

Maybe you should stop recruiting your women among drunken barsluts or vapid whore

>mfw the day you beat her at Super Mario Racing once

IT IS OVER FAM

I have a gorlfriend who ive been dating for a very long time. We also have a 6 yr old daughter. I use to think dating was a waste of time until i met her

She's fucking someone else.

No doubt

Conversation gets old and boring after a while. You get to know someone really well you run out of shit to talk about because you already know what they're gonna say.

Then leave the house, have fun times together. You'll have shit to talk about.

I can do that with random girls and still have a good time.

Then do it. Wear a rubber

Doubt it. She works from home and hasn't left the house without me in months.
Not like I'm keeping her prisoner, but she fucking hates people and has this weird fear of being in public alone. Gives her anxiety and shit.

>Maybe you should stop recruiting your women among drunken barsluts or vapid whore

as you get older this becomes increasingly difficult. I just turned 30, am freshly single and discovering that most women my age are: married, have a kid(s), are carrying around tons of emotional baggage or just straight up trashy.

That's way too much for me. I'd settle even for a single friend to hang out with. That would be great.

Yeah true that

i'm 31 and it has never been easier.

As you get older, you date women who are older and thus more interesting/mature and you can have an actual conversation with them. I've fucked young girl but never dated any girl under 25

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

The scum bags and normie fags at le robot have finally solved 11BX-1371.
Something that Sup Forumsros have already known about for a long time.
My suggestion is to trash the thread saying "the guys at Sup Forums figured it out first" because we did.

Raid location: reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/