Let's get a feels thread going faggots

Let's get a feels thread going faggots.

>20
>NEET
>no friends
>thinking of going back to school this year
>see no other way out
>no jobs around me

Top kek. Will be in class with a bunch of 16 year olds. Loneliness will intensify until I kill myself.

#BLESSEDANDHUMBLE

I went back to college at 25. Who gives a fuck. Go there, learn make friends and try rebuild your life.

Thanks man, that's the plan.

Better to be NEET than Pajeet.

i also went back to college at 25. it good goingn back when your slightly older. the "younger" guys just fuck around alot and wile they were doing that i skipped 2 years and will be going to university soon. so get the application form done and do it man.

Why did you leave school? Literally everyone says that's a bad idea.

Cheers, will do.

Because I was a teenage faggot and thought of a lot of dumb reasons to 'make it on my own' without college etc. whatever the fuck that means. That and depression.

Just posted this in another thread but fuck. Looking for any excuse to vent my whiny bullshit and a feels thread seems just the thing...

Fiance asleep after just breaking up with me for no reason. We live with our 2 kids. Feels bad! NEET would feel better, I think. Better than working hard for this pain as a reward. Can't escape loneliness and life is shit. Tried to stay optimistic for as long as possible but I think this is the night cynicism really got to the core. Fuck everything.

school sucks. its actually good to get the drinking and fucking around out the way then go back with a better understanding of what you wanna do in life. i know loads of people who hate there careers they choose straight out of high school. great example is a guy in my class with a degree in classical music lol. now studying mech eng at the age of 30 with me.

>26
>no friends
>no gf
>no family
>only alcohol and a job to support my slow suicide

Why even bother.

Why I can't love my self an let others love me? Every time someone gets closer and tries to love me I can't stop thinking it's a sick joke and they will turn against me once I start loving them. I always push them away till they get tired of my attitude and walk away from my life.

Why not?

Well im 20 in a class where the youngest grill is 16 and the average is about 17-18. Some 19 and 20 years old. I already banged 2 of them. Pretty nice if you got a car and stuff they like

Hey trips man. Why CAN'T you love yourself?

I really want to fucking kill myself as soon as possible. I have no money and no car. The only way I can think of is by train. I used to be afraid of the pain but I don't even fucking care anymore. I hate my fucking life. Today is the day.

REEE PEDO REEE

>4 year age difference
>pedo

You're a fucking retard.

>no jobs in my area
Thats the excuse that lazy people always make.

People in my hometown that have been unemployed for months say there's no jobs. I went to the temp agency and immediately I found a job at a cheese plant for 12$ an hour. And I didn't even have experience.

Can't find job? Look at temp agency.

Give me back my wifi you fucking pedo

kek'd

>>no jobs around me
Where do you live faggot? If you're in a first world country there's always jobs available, you're just too lazy to do them. If aren't a complete autist apply for jobs at fast food so you can bang teens.

how will a teen bang you if you in fast food, pretty sure you're the austist

>apply for jobs at fast food so you can bang teens

Fast food places mainly hire teenagers you bang the co workes is what I meant. Most mcdonalds have 30+ employees half of them are bound to be 16 year old sluts.

picture related?

If you´re going to an hero you should do it before going to school. Don´t waste tax money

Nigga that's action bronson

this.all of this.

fucked around, ate drugs, drank and smoked til I was 25. Then did some hard as fuck management work to stack some cash up for a year or two. Studied carpentry at age 29, and now make fucking dollar fixing kitchens and features for rich divorcees.
As for feeling weird and isolated - so fucking what? You're there to study, without the distraction of trying to get laid without everyone finding out you're a sperg-lord. Study, ignore the kids, and get qualified, OP - best of luck to you.

My life

>21
>NEET
>no friends
>e-dating since 4years back with 50 y/o woman across world
>live at home
>diagnosed w/ assburgers
>spend all my autism money on weed

OP here so we're in a similar position but that image along with your greentext made me kek.

Stop doing / being these things. You have insight into your situation. So be different.

Well aware that these are the years where you build the foundation in your life, but I'm set in another track; being lazy as can be and do fuck all.

I will only do shit when I'm forced to it, for now there are no worries.

Oh right, you're happy with your lot. Carry on then.

How do you even survive you have parents paying everything for you? Trust me it's not fun turning 30 years old and wondering why you spent half your life sitting in your room. By then all the girls will be taken if you think it's bad now it only gets worse

OP here. I'm moving later in the year to go to school and new surroundings will do me wonders I think. Only problem is I've got a few months until then. No friends here, the place just makes me depressed honestly.

Any ideas for what to do in the mean time?

>meet old girl friend
>we used to play as kids
>back then i liked her because she was so cute and shy
>now we're both 24 but she looks 40 now
>has 2 kids
>her husband is a dumb thug wannabe
>tfw didn't even recognize her

college or school?
i see ton o people at college in the 25-35 age

I already gave you advice get a job at a restaurant and you'll meet people. You have the info so stop crying and do it faggot.

Ayy man there's nothing wrong with that atleast you are actually trying to finish up school it's a bitch but that's what weeds for namsaying bro find a way to release your stress of life. Bless up brother.

Get a plan ready, workout and eat semi healthy. Try reading books.

Grow some weed and smoke your own don't sell tho. Idk it's what i do

why would you be in class with 16 year olds? did you dropout of highschool? you gotta be dumb as hell to not even be able to pass highschool lol.

I recently found out a girl I used to see is getting married, and I never loved her at the time - but I'm starting to think maybe she actually cared about me and I fucked it up.

Last night I spent some time in the back of a police car despite doing nothing wrong - and being told I'd done nothing wrong - ultimately to be let out in such a way that insinuated criminality.

My job's disappearing and I've got exams coming up I just can't seem to give a fuck about. I just feel like everything's slipping away, like I'm getting older without actually progressing.

I just want someone to relate.

This is a dif user. I've always just wanted to go hermit and live in the mountains in the middle of nowhere in an RV. grow weed, read the same books I've always been reading, listen to the same music, watch the same movies. I've always liked being by myself.

Yea same im a loner stoner occasionally smoke w others but id rather be chilling be myself it's not hard to grow either

I sort of relate.
Cops arrested me. Lost my car. Too poor to get it back from way overpriced towing company and I was forced to sign over my title. My job is giving me less and less hours each week and I can barely pay rent let alone saving up for a new car. Gonna try to find something at the temp agency in town. The thing is I live in a town of 1800 and theres only a handful of places that will take someone with little experience.

I feel stuck while sinking lower and lower

no shit it gave you autism since you can't tell it's sarcasm and I'm not the op

I got an uncle in stl that grows I'll just call him up for tips since he's been doin it for decades (you should see how he grows his front garden, holy fuck). But this could be a reality for me.

>I live in a town of 1800

jesus christ this sounds like a nightmare to me. i live in a town of like 200k and even that feels too small to me.

go learn a trade, people does this at every age. My brother was studying to be a tree-pruner, he was in class with people of all age between 16 and 28.

>
>I got an uncle in stl that grows I'll just call him up for tips since he's been doin it for decades (you should see how he grows his front garden, holy fuck). But this could be a reality for me.
That's perfect the more help you get the better ididn't have much but YouTube vids so iwas really confused it's a great stress reliever you start to care for them like little babies plus results are worth the time you put in them. Just remember don't trust anyone man i really mean no one. Bless up

Spanish towny and loner stoner. still got a nice degree as an English teacher. cheer up man

I like it. I like the feeling of goin down the road and knowing 90% of everyone and generally 99% of people you come across are very friendly. One would say that everyone likes to get in everyones business. But for me I always keep to myself and they behave likewise towards me.

I used to live in a town of 200k (rockford, il, just mentioning if you live there too) and I never once liked it. I've been mugged twice in my 6 months living there just from getting off the bus from work, no one is friendly, and I felt more alone even though there were tens of thousands of people in this city.

>don't trust anyone man I really mean no one
I've been homeless before, its hard to trust People (I know I'm sounding cliche) but have fun tokin tonight my fellow hermit stoner homie.

Cool man best of luck my friend I'll smoke one for you. bless up

DJ KHALED?

im glad i stumbled upon this, i needed it, cheers user. im 25 now, wanting to go back to school.

have this

mate, you can change shit at any time, dont drag him down just because you think your ship is sinking/sunk.

Do what you wanna do in life man... Put enough energy into anything and youll get it

GIVE BACK HIS WAIFU FUCKER!!!!!!

play overwatch. not even kidding.

Do it, faggot

you told him to go work in possibly one of the shittiest jobs in a first world country so he can "bang teens". This isnt info, this is a shit tier suggestion. Stop trying so hard to be edgy

Loser, yes... Autist? Not really... at the end of the day he's banging (presumably) hot teens. That doesn't sound very autistic.

Any advice to end the fear of the train thundering down the tracks before it crushes my head? I'm mostly worried they'll break, but that's impossible right?

getting out of the military tomorrow with a general. No clue what to do, will probably just kill myself after being forced to go back to civilian life.

Why didn't you learn a trade and become a useful member of society?

No one needs college right now, it's all forced gender studies. This is literally the worst time to be in school in the last 20 years.

I second his comment. You're 20 years old, you have so much time to figure things out. Go back to school and pursue what you're passionate about -- you'll end up around a bunch of people who are passionate similar things. After like 10 years... God, I'm old... I'm friends with like 1, maybe 2, kids that I went to high school with -- It's really just socialization based on proximity.

I'll be 29 in July and I just finished my 2nd year of med school. When I started, I thought I was going to be so much older than everyone and I was seriously afraid that maybe it was too late. There's no 'typical' student though... I've had class with people in their 40s w/ teenage kids and a family as a 1st year.

I think the most important thing is figuring out what you're passionate about and then chasing the hell out of that. If you do that, a lot of things will start to take care of themselves. Good luck, man.

Thank you :)

you also dumb

Will be in class with a bunch of 16 year olds.

you apparently don't know teenage girls like old guys..