British "women" are disgusting

British "women" are disgusting.

everyone here knows that user

That's a chav mate. They're second class citizens

She is beautiful! Are you a fag or something?

>calling them citizens

This guy would hit it!

Pretty much, yeah

atleast our women don't weigh more than 200lb.

>american women

Thank god im not american

>oi u fookin cheeky cunt m8 u gunna fook me minge or u jus gonna 'av uself a wank innit bruv

samefagging

also she is hot as fuck

It has a gender?

I beg to differ

brits are the filthy germans that the less filthy germans booted out of germania. and think about it, the fucking less filthy germans, were engaging in inbreeding and cannibalism, so that's the cultural benchmark the undesirables couldn't live up to.

and dig further, and you'll find 4 out of 5 white murricans descended from those brits, with a few danes (yet more germanic undesirables) rounding out the mix.

Basically modern humans are the product of the bottom of the fucking genetic barrel combined with straight up feces.

DENMARK

>inb4 refugees

i think you don't know much about that gender

and her mom

posing cunts
are posers

Yet ur cock probs dribble for Emma Watson, and or Daisy Ridley. Aigh Take a monster and claim shes british. How do i kno that chick is British, cuz some fagbag on the 4Chins said so? Come on son

Man face
Man faces

His family is german So eat shit cuntflappers

they will make good muslim women one day

It's because the Vikings took all the attractive women back with them

As a a virgin I wouldn't give a shit. If she said: "Ya fuken bastad, cum fuk me in da azz, I'm hony az fuk" I'd be all over her in no time.

Skanky chavettes are the best.

bullshit, most vikings stayed where they settled

there is something depressing about british pavements and roads, I think its the black color, in america the concrete is a a nice light grey

Finally some honesty.

it's mostly just tarred over whereas muricans like to see the slabs.

I agree, thats partially why some like them

naaa trust me people in denmark hate muslims to much...it will take a civil war and the minority of muslims (4.5%) in denmark are not even close to that... and the sand trolls in the small mudholes i the muslim part of the world are not likely to come help so nooo i dont think so

Basically you don't give a kippers dick if she's a chav

Hahaha. I was like what??? It's true tho. Grey here in Canada too. Is that black color a standard thing over there? That is depressing.

Americas shitty concrete pavements break open every few feet, where as the nice tarred roads stay in perfect quality for decades, because it can withstand temperature changes and frozen water doesn't break it apart.

>"our roads are better than yours"
Who gives a fuck, fine, you have better roads than us. Whooptie fucking doo, Bazzle.

Fine but that looks like a sidewalk. Are the sidewalks tarred as well?

not even just that but when work is done on the roads and footpaths(thats wat we call em) they just tarmac over the ground and everything looks so halfassed and unfnished

Who cares right? It's just that it's weird and ugly.

I would hatefuck that hobbit creature.

And the backdrop of the pic is ALWAYS lookin' like a dump
No seriously those people don't clean their living spaces

some of them are, and others are just the slabs

>snookey want smoosh smoosh

thats just girls in general

I guess tarred sidewalks could double as bike lanes

Is that Draco Malfoy in drag?

ayy lmao

not enuff bike lanes and some are on the roads cuz dunno

Cool story bro, got anymoar of this slag

She looks like a midget caveman in spandex.

This bitch weighs less than 300lbs and has no visible tattoos, so clearly isn't British.

Thank fuck for Polish and Romanian immigrants, or there'd be no attractive women in the UK.

That's some fucked up shit

Fun fact: the Yorkshire accent is distinctive because that's where the Danish vikings settled.

It may also explain why Yorkshire is still stuck in the Dark Ages.

"Having a J. Arthur" is now officially my favourite expression.

true

As another virgin i can confirm

No some are pretty good. They just choose to unload loads of fake tan and makeup that makes them look shit.

It's because they need a man to do it for them

more?

I bet you're keen as mustard to 'ave a bleedin' J Arthur aren't ye bruv?

Entire gene pool basically confined to a little island for millennia, why would the brits be so fucked up, I wonder...

Street Hooker/10

I take it you fap to pictures of ants?

>file name
that ain't your girl

As a Welsh degenerate ours are even worse, they're like a grey-greeny late colour and are little more than a patchwork of tarmac and disrepair. I agree though 100%.

whatever you say

Seconded.
I'd say 10% dress classy, 20% dress slutty, 20% dress scruffy, 50% dress acceptable.

Closed mouths , hiding Chav teeth confirmed.

The classic Sup Forums chav pic

for sure

British, chavvy, slutty, and yet you would all fuck them secretly. Stop complaining and post and fap you faggots,

yup

She looks like King Joffrey.

Nice shoop bruv. Still a 5/10 at best even with your custom work.

That isn't close to american

>yet you would all fuck them secretly
Yeah, because we all secretly want antibiotic-resistant gonorrhoea.

the one in the middle needs to come sit on my face.

only from the neck up, just do missionary and put your head cheek to cheek with them or hit it from behind

obviously. sorry we're not all banging models like you bro

kek who is this broken shell of a man

>Molly Bair is an American model, best known for her appearances in the Spring/Summer 2015 fashion shows.

ayy

Nice try, she wasn't english.

I realised the other day that this picture was taken in my city: Birmingham UK

To fellow Brummy fags, it's outside of Waterstones

I'll bet he can't wait to get gang-raped by North Africans

Not disgusting, but the accent has always turned me off.