I'm 40 and a virgin, but that's irrelevant (unless any ladies happen onto this post and want to sexy time)

I'm 40 and a virgin, but that's irrelevant (unless any ladies happen onto this post and want to sexy time).

But when I was 35, up until I was 35 I should say, I had 2 balls (testicles), then all of a sudden a 3rd testicle started to sprout in the middle of my ball sack in between my 2 balls I've had my whole life. So, this past 5 years it has continued to keep growing and is surpassing my other 2 balls in size.

I've also noticed when I jerk off ever since I've gotten this 3rd ball, more cum has been coming out. Like I'm talking 25-30 seconds of straight explosive force cum shooting into my face, the ceiling, my computer screen.

Idk wtf to do. I don't have health insurance and quite frankly it is embarrassing. I don't have any friends to ask if this is even normal for a man my age. Any tips or advice on what to do?

I went to a strip clb once and got a lap dance and she was rubbing her tits all over my face and grinding her perfect ass for a good 3 minutes up and down on my cargo shorts. I busted a nut and had one of my 30 second orgasms of nonstop uncontrolled cumming to the point where it looked like I pissed myself and it was oozing down my leg onto the floor...The girl got freaked out and ran to security as I sat there trying to regain my composure to try and explain the situation to this huge black bouncer guy, both of whom have never seen anything like this so I'm thinking it's not quite common...

I ended up getting kicked out, I was gonna leave anyway, my pants were soaked and I had cum all covering my legs....FML.

Have a webm or pic to prove it?

Happened to my cousin. Most likely a hernia.

I think you have cancer OP

That's not a third ball that's a tumor you retard.

So no one noticed the cum smell?

that would definitely be a tumor

funny made up story though

Currently not at a place where I can whip my junk out and start fapping, unless I want to get arrested.

I'm just looking for advice or if anyone else has had this medical problem.

old pic is old

we're just looking for the webm

OP you can't grow a third testicle. Any third growth that occurs in your scrotum is usually an abscess, but rarely it can also be a tumor, and worse case scenario, it's cancerous.

Thread/ also kek.

You referring to the strip club part? No she didnt react at all until she saw a massive pool of white shit flowing down my legs...I'm sure the girls there are use to the smell of "normal cum" so it wouldnt bother them unless they see it I guess..

If you could provide a webm or pic, we may help further, and I havent had that problem, but
This^

Woah, you need to get a scan or something this is not normal it is most likely cancerous. good luck bro i am female but i can imagine your pain and embarrassment. you just gotta suck up that fear of doctors and show them this it might save your life...

Do any of those things cause pain? Because I don't/havn't had any pain (as of the past 5 years) fro this.

Look at the file title newfaggot

What webm?

It's been there 5 years and literally feels and looks like my other 2 balls.

I meant when you were going home, no one noticed?

You either have an inguinial hernia or testicular cancer.

Both of which are usually painless. Luckily for you, testicular cancer is extremely curable, with only a 2% fatality rate. Inguinal hernias are not fatal.

There's really not much to see, it just looks like an average ball sack with with 3 balls instead of 2. The "middle one" is slightly larger, though.

There is no pain, thats the thing, or I wouldve gone to the doc aready...

I live alone, but when I was leaving the strip club I had to pass a bar full of drunk dickheads who were laughing like hyenas at me and staring at me. I ran to my car and drove home from that point on. Luckily no nosy neighbors wanted to have a chat when I parked my car to run inside.

Well if it's not painful (not all cancers are painful in beginning at least breast cancer isn't) it could very luckily be what the other guy suggested an inguinal hernia. Not dangerous just pain to look at. Oh and if you want the doctor could even remove the third testicle if it is that much of a bother to you. good luck

Hmm, I'll look into those things. But why would those thngs make me cum for literally 30 seconds nonstop?

Dude, at the very least you need to get a scan. They're not that expensive, so start saving up.

Keep you're chin up there's always someone for everybody

Hernia

Is there medical cases of people with legit third testicals though? I would have thought I'd get it when I was born..not all of a sudden at 35.

Maybe I'll make it into the med books.

You're gonna get a shock when the doctors tell you that the majority of your jizz is actually pus.

>traight explosive force cum shooting into my face

lel

We would have also accepted the terms

>tumor
>cancer
>cancer of the balls
>tumor that thinks it's a 3rd ball but is actually cancer
>you are going to die of cancer because you have cancer of the balls.

I hope so....maybe I'll win the lottery one day and get a trophy girlfriend. I've missed out on so many sex related things. I've been on ONE date, when I was 14 and I actually dide make out with the girl, but her parents and her moved,and ever since then I've been a loner.

Never got to have any young pussy when I was a teen either

Hmm... no in all my life i have never heard such a story of third testicles and i am 20 now I have read the crazy and unconvential in nursing watched as many doctors documentaries with people faces like looked like a rhinoceros and i have never heard of this. if you were in the uk you might even end up on that show called embarrassing bodies. were you see the horrors of weird smelly and strange illnesses noone else has seen. Also i have heard of 12 year old boys that have genitila like a girl before the grow balls and actual balls. You have to look up that illness it is weird and kind of relevant to what you are going through.

Ok that was funny, but I can tell cum from puss, and the times it squirted up nto my mouth, it definitely didnt have a pussy taste

You are the chosen bearer of seed for the second coming of the Messiah. You are the fulfiller of the prophecy of the Guf.

That third testicle is the vessel by which Christ will be reborn. God has reached down and planted his seed, manifesting the third testicle. The seed in your balls is linked to the final soul in the Guf, the reincarnated soul of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. When you conceive, the final soul will be realized in your child.

You are the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. You must pilgrimage to the Holy Lands and drop your virgin seed at the tomb where Jesus lay to conceive with the Soul of the Earth.

From the seed, the seven signs of the apocalypse will break forth: A fire will rain down from the heavens and destroy a third of the trees and grasses, A third of the oceans will boil and mountains will rise, A third of the rivers and springs of the earth will become poison, A third of the sky will darken, A plague of locusts will cover the Earth for a third of a year, Armageddon will kill a third of Earth's population.

After all of their tests, the faithful will be rewarded as Christ is risen and is declared the king of all. The faithful will ascend to paradise.

And you will sit beside Christ and Mary, the holy unity, the essential family separated by millennia.

oh that sounds horrible. i feel bad for you

You might have testicular cancer, OP, plz get it checked out.

pics or..

I'm in the U.S so unless they fly me out there I'd go.

If I'm really the only one with this 'ailment' I woudn't mind be studied. For science

you've never tasted pussy in your life

Since everybody in this thread is retarded, I'll tell you what it is. Its a cyst filled with either water-like fluid or fluid with spermcells in it. Its called a hydro- or spermatocèle in the rest of the world, I dont know what ameritards call it. It is benign but can bother you. If you had lived in a developed country, you would have gotten surgery.

tits or gtfo

This.

Thank you Prophet Anonymous, I knew I was on this Earth for something. Now I know.

Not you and not tits

I live in the US, but cant afford to see a doctor.

you know what i meant dick

Yeah thats kinda what I meant

You are welcome my child, but please don't waste anymore of the sacred cum on strippers.

That's not a third testicle. It's probably a tumor. Go see a fucking Doctor.

bb

i think i know what happened.

the stripper you got grinded on by had a radioactive vagina (probably from the many loads that have been sitting rancid in her puss for so long)

that prolonged period of exposure (3 minutes is more than enough time when encountering something so intensely radioactive) formed a mutation in your nutsac.

now you have super powers.

remember: with great power cums great loads..use it wisely and for good. any other purposes and u become the villain.

When will I know when the time is right?

Much obliged, wise one. I realise now they are not worthy.

does a hernia make you have explosive 30 second orgasms? If they do I'm gonna get one

after several hours of edging go out into the world and find the first evil doer you cum across. a few pumps of the penile and you can blast him back to hell.

It would have to be a woman though, I'm not gay,Iknow tat much.

Thats what im confused about

cumming on a guy doesnt make you gay. its only if you fill up his asshole.

besides you are fighting crime using your weapon, its not sexual. so you dont have to worry about your sexuality. its for the good of the people that you cum on men.

cool story Sup Forumsro. Cancer/10

/thread

Idk man, cumming on a guy anywhere on his body seemskinda gay, but if it's for a good cause then I'll have to do it.

I just don't want to be arrested for attempted murder or some shit if I accidently drown the criminal in the process.

t-t-t-timestamped tits nao, or gtfo

nobody drops a 3rd nut after 35 years, it's probably a tumor

I feel like cumming while another guy is watching is gay, the cum doesn't even need to be on him

I NEED to see that cumshot!

I don't have a fucking webm, I rather my dick and weird balls not be posted on every single tthread on this site.

Ever heard of timestamps?

You have cancer dude.

thats why he will give a sneak blast. the other guy wont know what hit him....well at first anyway

In that case we can't help you I'm afraid

I don't even need to "edge" to cum for 30 seconds straight. I can litterally just jerk off for 5 minutes when Im horny enough and i'll have a 30 second explosion.

thats why you will need a mask and slick vanishing tricks. you will have emptied your nuts so you should be lighter on your feet for that fast getaway

The lengths people go to hide their fag, incredible

You're not helping me anyway, no harm done, cya.

But you won't post it. I want to believe.

>no harm done, cya.
I'm not the one with a cancerous sack dude. No harm done, cya.

lengths? are we talking inches? like 8 inches? or the more average sized 6 inches? i dont think i could hide a 10 incher.

lel

What good would it do if the cum doesnt touch him?

>i dont think i could hide a 10 incher.
Ever tried hiding it in you asshole? Just make sure the balls never touch, unless you have 3. 3 isn't gay at all

>the cum doesn't even need to be on him
That'd be such a waste tho

You think a dude comiting a cime in progress isn't going to notice a man with his huge balls out jerking off next to him, then covering him in cum for 30+ seconds?

this guy has fucking super powered nuts.

one can only assume he can jet a stream over 30ft. much more of a manageable distance to retain cover and stealth fap onto the guy.

>stealth fap
>onto the guy.
Hmm, that sounds kinda gay. Not sure tho

I'm at fucking work and I have a shitty phone that doesnt even have a camera (Motorola Tracfone, poorfag). I'm using my work computer to make this thread which is risky enough. But I know ways to get around them finding out about being here.

ssshhhh

Fuck off, you just want to see some cock. Go back to your trap thread faggot.

i hide my fag in my closet

I'll fuck right off, but only if you fill me up first. Rawr!

That's a pretty good place to hide it Sup Forumsro

Can someone pls screen cap this I'm laughing too hard

True, I never technically measured the distance I can shoot my load, but it goes across my room at least, and my room is at least 12 foot wall to wall, possibly more, just judgig by my height which is 6 foot.

That sounds unhealthy as fuck

And they shall call him...Peter of The North Star

You sly lil fag you.