"It's a shame, in my opinion, that the Zoo authorities decided to shoot and kill this rare gorilla...

>"It's a shame, in my opinion, that the Zoo authorities decided to shoot and kill this rare gorilla, probably because their insurers wouldn't have covered them if they had acted otherwise and the boy was killed or injured. There are billions of humans on the planet, and so few gorillas."

Does anyone else think that this animal rights activism has gotten out of control? I'm all for protecting animals but not at the expense of human beings. Furthermore the whole movement is deeply hypocritical. People rage at the death of a gorilla while they tuck in to their hamburgers.

My take on it is that it is due to Western society being increasingly out of touch with nature. All we see are the docile tamed zoo animals, we think they are angels, we've never had to live in fear of these beasts. We are also unable to grasp the concept of a food chain anymore. Other animals are below us whether we like it or not.

Dude who gives a fuck

What happened? I've seen few posts about gorilla.. Is there link or video?

in this case I believe natural selection should have been let run its course. Stupid nigger parents means their kids will be stupid niggers in the future.

honestly i dont give a shit about neither of them

Does anyone have a link to video of the whole situatuion ?

Most news only show the one crappy video where the gorilla just lifts the boy standing and then it cuts to another camera, which is filming a fucking tree.

It comes down to what is more valuable.

>One of the hundreds of millions of nigger children raised by negligent parents

>Critically endangered Gorilla which may not exist in 30 years for our children to see

??? ??? ???

They shot the gorilla
And if that's what the animal rights activists actually said then they're fucking retarded. What, should they have shot the kid in front of everyone else?

>>Does anyone else think that this animal rights activism has gotten out of control? I'm all for protecting animals but not at the expense of human beings. Furthermore the whole movement is deeply hypocritical. People rage at the death of a gorilla while they tuck in to their hamburgers.
Cows aren't an endangered species. Neither are niggers.

The animal is more fucking important then that shitstain little brat. Hambere was one of the last of his kind, there is a couple billion more snot nosed tikes out there. In my mind, they should have let the little ghetto brat die.

>4 year old fell into gorilla enclosure
>zoo keepers shoot gorilla just in case he attacks the kid
>everybody is mad that the gorilla got shot
Let's not bring race into this, I know you all hate nigs but I assure you if it was a white kid the activists would act in the exact same way.

Human beings in general aren't fucking worth saving. Also, the sheer amount of people means we can afford to lose one little kid, in order to preserve a species.

You might want to give Sup Forums a rest once in a while and go outside, or switch on a TV.

>implying niggers are humans
get out you fucking normie

They were aiming for the monkey.

no. just no. you are just autistic. This is how it goes, have no friends, your cat or whatever is always around you therefore you get this warped belief that animals are better than humans. It's autism. Just like those Sup Forums autists who think anime cartoon girls are better than the real thing. both need to get out of their basements.

Anyway I guarantee every single animal rights mongoloid out there would change their tune so fast if it was their own kid in that enclosure.

>fences and railings are to keep the animals in
>not keep the people out
>people should understand not to enter animal's exhibit
>any human with intuition could find their way around a fence, wall, or gate
>negro parents are negro parents who neglect their children

You people are fucking disgraces. They shouldve shot the fucking nigger instead. Who cares about another worthless human life, that gorilla species probably wont last the next centurary.

i do
modern society's attitude to animals is pure evil
the biggest problem i have with killing that gorilla is that they took so long to do it
stupid security running around keeping people back while the child gets fucking killed. shoot the fucking thing already

I want to crush the kids bones into a fucking cinder. I dont give a shit about that stupid nignoga fucking life. I wouldnt even care had he been white or not. I cant stand it when stupid little retarded have to make everyone else sacrafice things for their own pathetic worthless exsistance, especially a critically endangerred species like a mountain gorillas life.

No, what they should have done is put the gorilla to sleep, fast. But apparently they still kick in slowly, in 2016.

this is fucking stupid.
>be zoo expert
>got zoo
>encourage kids to visit zoo
>don't realise kids are stupid and will go into enclosures
>build worthless fences
hur but kids shouldn't go in there

I want to shoot your fucking brais. Out, faggot. That stupid fatlipped nigger was a pathetic shitstain, the gorilla was far important in life then that nigger ever will be.

The gorilla didn't hurt the little nigger. Watch the video.

Shoot the kid or go in and get him out. Not the fucking rare gorilla. There's literally 3000x more little niglet kids than there are silverback gorillas.

If it was your kid you wouldn't be saying that, Mr. autismo.

jesus christ Sup Forums forget about the fact that the kid is black animal rights activists act this way regardless of the race of the kid. So are you saying if the kid was white you would have supported the shooting? Ok whatever you're racist but that means you at least agree with my point that valuing animal lives over humans is wrong. Right now you're just hiding behind "it's ok because the kid was a nigger" more power to you if that's your beliefs but what if the kid was white? What if it was your son?

No, they souldve blown the kids brains out for being a danger to the gorilla and the genepool ingeneral for his fucking stupidity. Fuckingg niggers are a disgrace.

I could make another in 9 months. My childs expendable compared to the mountain gorillas. Especially when its a dumb 3 year old with little to no personality or individuality.

have a fucking go internet warrior hero

The fucking zoo guards should have had sedating bullets and not live ammo, that way everyone would have been okay

If the gorilla killed the kid the little niglets parent would have sued for millions. It was the better choice for the zoo.

This

That's the reasonable conclusion though, not the socially acceptable one

It's a fucking gorilla. Blowing it's fucking head means nothing.

I dotn care if it was my son. The rare animals life was more important then a million humans. If i had a choice between saving a rare gorilla but killing 10 million humans as the cost, id gladly save the gorilla. Humans are stupid, loud, overpopulated, and expendable.

I'm pretty sure they just killed a very rare animal.. So that's a big loss whether they were trying to protect the kid or not. It's a shame they couldn't think of something else to not kill this beautiful animal

>the gorilla was far important in life
Please, enlighten us on how you came to that conclusion. What purpose did the gorilla serve? How was it's existence a benefcial to anything?

found the kissless virgin.

you are an insolent fucking retard, who has no developed concept of ethics at all

the issue is utilitarian. does the life of one overpopulated race count more than the life of an endangered species?

even the people who eat meat that hate this decision are making this judgement on the utilitarian principle [or the deontological proof] that killing an endangered species is more reprehensible.

moreover, the idea that "animals are below us" for any reason other than the fact we have the technology and numbers to destroy our entire solar system.

humans are parasites, and if the lives are equitable in principle, then the human is worth LESS based on the utilitarian judgement, and if they are not equitable in principle, then you must defend why a human nigger baby is more valuable than a gorilla that represents a species that may not exist in the future, when humans will continue to plague the universe until a bigger, more advanced life form does to us what we did to cows.

and should you be mad when this happens? of course not, we're lower than them! they have the right to do as they please!

oh wait, you dont think that at all, so you are a hypocrite, a retard, or an asshole, or perhaps a special combination of all 3.

>inb4 lol white knights lol hippies lol sage
>inb4 who cares stupid gorilla

Implying a Silverback gorilla wouldn't have time to squeeze the nigglet's head before falling asleep

>is against animal rights
>defends humans
>doesn't get the irony

>that gorilla species probably wont last the next centurary.
Who cares? Gorillas do nothing but shit, fuck, and eat. Hate nigs all you want but any person is infinitely more valuable than some fucking monkey.

HURR DURR HUMANS ARE AKWAYS MORE IMPORTANT

> cant tell you how many gorilla lives it takes to equal 1 human one

> cant explain why 1 baby is more important than 1 gorilla

I don't think the gorilla would have killed the lil' nigga, looks more like he was going "Fuck, not another brat. I really have to stop fucking Mtumba when I'm drunk."

You obviously have never had kids if you think they're expendable. If you do have kids and you think they're something you can just replace then you're a terrible fucking parent.

Kill yourself, only black people are absent minded enough to even allow this to happen.

I will tear off your arms and fuck the hole. That gorilla had a soul and was part of an extremly rare species, the niglets life was worthless in comparrison.

Why is it ok to kill insects?

She's like a black Daenerys, wtf

Not him, but uhh why would i waste my time watching TV? it's just garbage like what OP posted. I literally don't care.

What's more valuable for the zoo?
A dead monkey can't sue your ass.

It was the better choice.

you dont do anything that serves humanity so its justified to kill you

you're gonna crunch his bones into a cinder? Why don't you just beat him to a crisp instead?

I blame disney. Generations of people ruined because they think animals have emotions similar to humans. Hint: they dont. And to all those faggots that say te was just trying to protect the kid, i didnt know dragging a child around an enclosure by their leg is protection

I agree the animal activism in the U.S. is hypocritical, as we eat tons of meat.

But I think they should have just let that gorilla kill the kid, or at least tranq'd it first and hope for the best.

Everyone shouts about "of course a human life is more important than an animals", but is it really though?

A 17yr old gorilla who has had probably millions of dollars invested in it and is able to reproduce, or at least influence a large audience about the wonders of nature and inspire others to preserve the earth for future generations, including humans is pretty fucking valuable.

This little kid had maybe a couple thousand dollars invested it in from the parents. It would have been cheaper and more cost effective to let the kid die and have the mom pop out another one. She obviously doesn't give enough fucks about her kids to watch them properly.

I agree. Also I don't think the gorilla was going to kill him. They could have tranquilized him and got that kid out just the same.

>Who cares? Gorillas do nothing but shit, fuck, and eat. Hate nigs all you want but any person is infinitely more valuable than some fucking monkey.

>implying a human isn't going to do this, let alone a nigger
>implying people don't exist and waste space as well as natural resources

how are they more valuable user

the only studpid person in this case is the kid's fucking retarded mom, if someone must die it should be her not gorilla

if you lift your kid over the fence, there isn't much a zoo can do. The gorilla was in an enclosure that was dug in the ground. That kid fell 4 meter. No sane kid would jump 4 meter down.

>people are out of touch with nature and only see docile animals in the zoo
>people shoot zoo gorilla for fear of what it will do

Where the fuck did you learn to argument?

They should've shot the monkey.

>i have no idea how tranqs work

I zozzled significantly.

>utilitarian
NO it is not
the issue is a matter of principle
utilitarian ethics are evil

Hundreds of thousands of kids pass through the zoo. Just one stupid unattended nig nog to ruin everything.

Sue the zoo for your own negligence? If black people could do that we'd still have segregation laws so we didn't have to serve this breed because this would happen daily.

damn, she fine as hell

I don't let my children run around like crazy niggers. And obvious don't let them go chimp out in the river with their great uncle.

It doesnt matter if it serves an importance to your fabricated society. Its a rare species. That alone makes it a valuable and beautiful specimen in its own right.
Fucked more pussy then you ever will, bitch.
I will poke out your eyeballs and skullfuck you, faggot. Gotillas are gentile and loving beings, far more beautiful and loving then that fucking parasitic nigger scumbag.

You're saying that the monkey had a soul, but the kid doesn't? What kind of fucked up logic is that?
At the very least they are almost the same species...
There are more niglets because Humans are a superior race. Survival of the fittest.
If gorillas had developed weapons they could have enslaved us easily, but they didn't, we did. We won, now shut the fuck up you pussy.

Have you ever seen a 400lb animal get tranquilized?

Anything can happen, it could have crushed the kid in a fit of rage over being hit with something

Tranq it. That's a great idea. Stick a painful dart in its ass while the thing has a child in its hands, let it freak out for 5 minutes (not to mention trying to ge the dose correct within a few seconds, that shit takes time) and HOPE by the time the drug kicks in it didn't tear the kid into a dozen pieces. You watch too many movies.

Actually I do, unlike most of you weird fucks who get your panties knotted up over some ape. I'd shoot that fucking gorilla and wear its skin as a coat while I laugh in your idiot faces about it. Fuck a monkey.

Animals do have emotions, not all like humans but they do....

Some animals would protect the child, others wouldnt...its almost like each animal is different.

Found the furry

From Cincinnati, my first thought when this came up was "please let the boy be black or Mexican". If he'd been white, this would have been much uglier. I've already seen memes with albino gorillas, saying they wouldn't have been shot. So they somehow made it about race anyways, regardless of the black kid who's life was saved. Jack Hanna would have been the first to call them out if they went over board.

tranqs piss off the animal and take many minutes to work. not a good idea to shoot a 400lb excited gorilla with its hands around a kid and hope it doesn't crush the kid's head like a coconut.

The exact same kind of situation happened in the UK not too long ago. Kid fell in and hit their head on impact, so they were knocked out. The gorilla came and pulled him out of the ditch and held onto him while he woke up. A few minutes later he dropped the kid and let the keepers take him out. Point is they didn't need to shoot the gorilla because they're pretty chill around kids

Now in the US....

Don't worry faggots, it will all be worth it when he gets shot while robbing a liquor store. It's highly likely I'm right too.

Black people successfully sue cops all the time for being injured even though it was their fault. That's why cops shoot to kill. A dead man can't sue anybody.

This is all because the US is a fucking shit hole

In no other country would the zoo owners be worried of getting sued if a dumb bitch killed her son by dropping him in the silverback gorilla enclosure

someone post a sweaty gorilla on a pc

...no they dont. Quit giving human traits to animals. They are not like us

Chocolate khaleesi

This

Animal rights activists are fucking retarted. Sure it's sad that they killed the gorilla when it is an endangered species but come the fuck on now a 400+ pound gorilla against a 4 year old boy? That gorilla could of done anything to the child and people want to say it was "protecting" the boy. No one has seen the full footage where the gorilla literally drags the child for over 10 minutes thanks to the fucking media. Do your research. Do you think the child honestly felt like he was being protected in that moment? And sure blame the parents but shit happens. Any other action would of up set the ape and who knows what it would of done after that.

that's why you are a Sup Forumstard reject with this opinion. thanks god the majority still thinks otherwise.

No, you just think you do, but you don't.

Even IF you do, then can i kill humans who dont serve humanity and the progress of our species? Is that justified?

Yeah... Nah. Tranquillisers take minutes to work. All you've got in between getting hit and falling over is a mad gorilla with a freshly stabbed arse, in possession of a child who he may or may not rage at.
A hollow point at 3000fps is a bit faster acting.

Ill break your spine you wench. Humanitys job is to be custodians of the earth, meaning we have to protect each species from going extinct. Even if that means at the loss of our already overgrown population, but especially at the expense at a stupid toddler like him.

Implying that would be a bad thing.

This needs to be a thing.

>No sane kid would jump 4 meter down.
kids do this kind of stupid shit all the fucking time
its their whole purpose in life

You probably are a monkey. Didn't your people literally fuck apes? I mean, that would explain the AIDS.

Exactly. These idiots have no idea how the real world works and just look for any opportunity to cry about something insignificant

Im gonna bust your fucking skull in and wear your skin as a coat. I sincerlly hope you get aids from being mouthraped by a nigger tonight.

>"i'd sacrifice my son to a gorilla because I think gorillas are cute"
Edgiest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

> >bismuth

He probably mistook the gorilla for his grandmother or something, shit happens.

He's done a lot more to serve humanity than that fucking monkey did.
They do kill humans that are a burden to society, It's called lethal injection and you can have that job if you want it, you fucking idiot.