Does anyone else try and use their size to intimidate others? Since I've started getting huge 6'2 98kg...

Does anyone else try and use their size to intimidate others? Since I've started getting huge 6'2 98kg, one of the things I've started doing is just calling random people out in the street.

I usually go for smallish looking foreigners and try to find an excuse to pick a fight with them. For instance if they drop any litter, cross on a red, don't give up their seat on the bus etc, I'll just unload with a bit of verbal abuse and then see if they want to settle it like men.

It's funny as fuck seeing their pussy ass reactions. Usually they just apologise a lot and try to walk away with their heads down really embarrassed. It's extra fun if their with their gf.

You sound like you have some issues, OP. Seek mental help before you do something stupid.

how is the lonely life going, m8?

In reality your just verbally abusing bugs in your backyard

Ya'll been batied.

honestly i'm only 5'5 but i bet i could fuck you up OP lol i mean yeah i'm only 5'5 but i can bench 340lbs and can dead lift 500 ...i've been big in my upper body my whole life but i've never done shit like that cause i have a decent sized penis and don't feel the need to be a big bitch over literally nothing XD

Dude holy shit book an appointment with a therapist and a psychologist as soon as possible.

>manlet
kill urself

what will you do when you start that shit with the wrong little guy and he pops a cap in your bitch ass?

share some stories, OP.

lol i would but your mum wants me alive for some reason

thats disgusting, i hope one day they fight back and beat youre ass dirty faggot

besides i'd rather be a tough manlet than a tall lankey little bitch

go fuck your sister pajeet

underage confirmed
MODS

I'm imagining you saying this in a high pitched voice like a leprechaun

soo mad huh? plz keep going i wanna see what your autistic brain can come up with

Sounds like a nice way to get stabbed.

lol your mom likes my leprechaun accent tho

It doesn't get any more beta than that, OP.

You were probably bullied back in the day - and now that you're not on the receiving side anymore, you turn into the fat kid that you got your ass shoved into the locker by.

POO IN LOO, shitskin faggot.

Mfw you try and say that shit to my face

post pic of yourself of why you tell lies on anonymous image board

also fuck off you eurotrash, in america youd get your ass beat in 5 seconds but then again yall are pussies haha

this XD

> midget thinks he's tough

Nice trole m8 but if I wanted a comeback I would've just wiped it off your moms chin

>It's extra fun if their with their gf.
>their with their

>there with their

Go back to school, little boy. Your stupidity is showing.

shut the fuck up mcgregor before i stockton slap the shit outta you

lol all i know is you are the little pussy here trying to act bad on /b i mean c'mon little buddy no need for you to get your little girl panties in a twist and btw if u honestly think americans are badass then you definately don't want non of this russian tough love m8

Stop trying so hard to fit in faggot.

Fuck this faggots OP! I believe you, and yes, I'm a big guy myself - always been. So I don't really do it the way you talk about, but I a;ways use my size to intimidate ppl, although not to pick them on the streets for fights, like you say you do. But that's O.K. Fuck these betas right in the pussy! kek

I'm sure that you're younger than me, I'm an oldfag already, so I could give you some advice. But I won't. Just be careful not to get some fag in hospital. Have fun user!

where i come from if somebody does that shit we shoot them like the little bitches they actually are ...not starting any shit just speaking the truth

confirmed lies

lmao the only thing i had a hard time fitting into was your mom

wear phonebooks under your jacket, I know guys who would open your bowels up for that kinda shit

meant for also russians speak the worse english so nice try

liar.

>I know guys

No you don't

>Tfw 5"5

At least I have the "cute" bonus in my side