What is the type of ideal male in Eastern Asia? OP is going to Japan and Korea next fall...

What is the type of ideal male in Eastern Asia? OP is going to Japan and Korea next fall. How can I maximize my chances to get pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jokc2Bo2ghw?t=309
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have money...You can get plenty of pussy with money.

No money, no pussy.

What do you mean? I have to buy sex?

women are drawn to money like moths to a light, the brighter the light(more money you have) the more moths and/or pussy youll acquire.... also be an asshole that always works at getting them

How can they possibly know how much money I have?

by how you handle yourself and wear expensive clothing

women can smell the money which directly correlates to how moist their pussies get

i made you a chart

So it is all about my money? I can't get any with my looks?

Drive a nice car, wear nice clothes, act charismatic and don't talk about pleb shit.

Go to a nice bar, talk to pretty girls, if you have 2 or 3 of the above they will probably give you the time of day if you aren't ugly as shit

If you have a dick longer than 2 cm, you are already 1 cm larger than the average asian male. You will have no problems. Asian women idolize American men and yearn for their cocks. This is well known.

Money doesn't get my pussy wet. Rekt maybe?

I'm not driving any car. I'm not planning to live there I just go to visit.

17cm. I'm not from 'murica.

oh what you want is the womens version of the crazy-hot scale

youtu.be/jokc2Bo2ghw?t=309

this will explain everything

KEK

well youre a fucking unicorn or a dude so your asspussy doesnt count as getting moist. im going to go dump half a liter of vodka into a random floosy and fuck her brains out tonight

same applies in any country

Haha lel

has money to pay for sex.

in japan being whites good enough

korea its pay for sex with children.
you dont get or want old person sex.

I'm familiar with this scale. I'm just asking is there any differences with Korea and Japan compared to western girls.

asian women want better lives for their family and crap thats why they go for the ones that make a lot of money

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

I know that this applies to poor Asian countries but Japan and Korea are rich countries.

>not from 'murica
your chances just got cut way down

same thing for those bruh, theres a reason why asians work the hardest in academia, to get pussy and the pussy wants someone financially well off

Perhaps, I'm from finland.

oh yeah side note, you dont treat women like people

they have something you want and you work towards getting that from them. its a game of cat and mouse and sometimes it involves a bondage harness

If you're white and speak Chinese fluently, it'll be really to find girls in China. Went abroad for school to learn Chinese as a Canadian and it was surprisingly easy to make lots of friends with the girls since they were curious because I'm a foreigners.

Yea same I'm going to study in Korea the next full year, are girls easy to pick up there ?

noice

OP is an autistic cringelord with zero understanding of women and thinks that this will be any different just because he's visiting another country. Like he will be getting mad pussy all of the sudden. Just read his fucking replies.

Probably not a scrawny Finnish kid who asks for advice on Sup Forums on how to score pussy

I only speak Finnish, English and a little German and Swedish.