/éire/

For over a thousand years the Gaels were the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy. Before the dark times, before the Empire.

Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLcHjTfrruM
amazon.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-WN851ND-300Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B0019EMF2M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481920940&sr=8-3&keywords=wireless adapter pci
walmart.com/search/?query=black lives matter
youtube.com/watch?v=pTjnhS96Nyo
youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no average irish gf

Did the Celts disappear from these islands a thousand years ago to guard peace and justice in the Galaxy???

Is the new Star Wars movies just fragments of documentaries from a war across the stars?

>any celts
>peaceful
DIN
DU
NUFFIN

michael collins = vader

Mate of mine fingered her outside a Jawa sandcrawler in Tatooine once.

I could HEEM everyone ITT tbqh

Most accurate post to ever hit this general

MATE OF MINE FINGERED HER OUTSIDE AN UNDERAGE DISCO IN CARLOW ONCE

post the webm of her in the car

>have to be up in seven hours

Warum? Ist doch Samstag.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLcHjTfrruM

fonn

Ich spiele Fussball. Bring mich um.

amazon.co.uk/TP-LINK-TL-WN851ND-300Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B0019EMF2M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481920940&sr=8-3&keywords=wireless adapter pci

thoughts?

>speaking kraut

Ist doch eigentlich nicht so schlimm wenn man nachher mit den Jungs was trinken geht. Welche Liga?

It's cheap enough you shouldn't rely on us to answer it for you.

And don't most modern desktops have wifi as standard?

>Fussball
NORMIES OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nur in einer Freizeitliga, so ist es ja toll. Morgen haben wir unsere Weihnachtsparty, so das wird gut. Warum postest du in /éire/? Bist du der Typ von Kassel?

always worry about spending any small amount

not my one nah, 2013 card that was considered shite back then fried on me though

See if mammy will get it as a stocking filler for Christmas or something?

fill your ma's stocking for christmas you gimp

Itsa me again :)

Ne einfach nur so, weil ich wissen wollte was die Iren so schreiben.

>speaking that kraut square head shite

I hope you're taking advantage of Italian Christmas.

Pan d'Oro is delicious, the nicest stuff ever. The Germans might be able to compete if it weren't for their reliance on marzipan.

think they call that English

Pandoro is overrated. I'd eat it only with some Chantilly cream or something like that.

You have five seconds to tell me what's better than Pandoro before I kill you and use your bones for marzipan.

Thinking about giving it the ole learn if I do say so myself. It's the second most relevant European language and is infinitely better than ((French))

Chocolate filled panettone.

Mach es, viel Glück!

Sounds like it could be too rich.
Custard-filled pannetone would be GOAT though.

>viel Glück!
Strange. Gluck means good luck here as well :-)

Why do you capitalise some words in a sentence? Like "Sie"

It goes well with Pandoro too.

I was gonna learn it but I dont really know how to
I tried duolingo but its not much help

In German, you capitalise all nouns. Sie is the polite form of you, so it's capitalised too.

Sorry, pandoro was what I was thinking of.
I've never had pannetone.

I'm going to pick up a grammar book from Easons. If you don't mind PDFs, there's a language pack on thepiratebay as well.

>

who /englishman/ here

Brits out.

how much Gael blood do you possess

7 litres.

I live in West Germany so I am probably a mix of ancient Germans and celts.

like 40% or something ;_;

Are you an actual German or the Paddy German in Hamburg?

nostalgia is a drug and I am addicted

I am an actual German.

I have no idea what an paddy German is tbqh.

walmart.com/search/?query=black lives matter

I 'member like its Dresden.

There's an "Irish" person living in Germany who posts here.

Whereabouts in Germany are you from?

played RS meself

Oh goody, now I can show myself to be an edgy anti-establishment rebel, for only 15 dollars at Walmart!

arguing with leftists again lads

The Rhineland. It's near the Netherlands. Where do you life in old Eire ? I just pretend I know a city apart from Edinburgh.

Don't bother.
When you argue with people who can't counter-argue, you fall into more slack than if you rely on your own judgement to decide what's true and not.

there's a Marxist NI lad that lurks /éire/

you two should meet up and have a HEEMoff

I'm from Dublin. It's near the water between us and England. I've lived in the countryside for a fair few years though.

I was in Munich over the summer, was pretty nice. Don't know why the Germans are antisocial thing is a meme, I was getting drunk and talking to them at bars with relative ease.

The fucking people who walk around making sure nobody is j-walking took me by surprise though. Almost got a fine in the first couple weeks I was there :(

Don't bother. You won't change each other's opinions and will just upset you.

>I thought I could make a joke with Edinburgh but you were to friendly

I never was in Ireland :(
Also 2 Friends of me received a fine about 5 € for crossing a red light. Rhey were unlucky enough to encounter the police at 2 a.m in our village.

what even is j-walking

I'm sure I do it all the time

Oh while Munich is nice I recommend cologne, Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Dresden and Berlin if you want to come again.

Are there some nice cities in Ireland except Dublin and Belfast(although it's not really a part of Ireland) ?

Isn't it walking by red or passing the street incorrectly?

Crossing a road when there's a red light. It's legal here, which is why you see foreigners sometimes stopping and waiting for the light to turn green instead of walking out in front of traffic.

Galway is the most well-liked city in this general, because overall it's a lovely little city to visit. I've never been to Cork.

Belfast is drab and dreary, only go there if you are looking to catch clinical depression.

I wouldn't mind visiting Germany again, but it probably won't be for a few years yet. I'm just going to learn German on the off-chance that I might visit again someday.

What countries have you visited?

>some lad on the Pirate Bay has uploaded dozens of series' from thegreatcourses.com
This is absurd lads. We live in a time where you can give yourself a full college education from your own home if you know where to look online

>"Irish"
Rooster is Irish. He was living here up until a few months ago.

>Germans are antisocial thing is a meme
It's more that Germans are autistic than antisocial.

>The fucking people who walk around making sure nobody is j-walking took me by surprise though. Almost got a fine in the first couple weeks I was there :(
Jesus really? If the Gards started that I'd be fined to poverty.

Crossing the road when the traffic light man is red or when there's a car coming.

It's not waiting for the pedestrian light to be green.

The expectation here is actively in favour of jaywalking, perhaps because our traffic lights are less responsive to traffic conditions than in Germany.

I side with the Germans on this one desu. It's just asking for an accident, and makes crossing a busy-ish street a lot more of a hassle than if it's done in an organised way and you're not doing the traffic light's work for it.

>Rooster
Sounds like a spastic.

>Germans are autistic than antisocial
Eh, didn't really notice. I'm pretty sure that thought I was horrid quare at times. It was always warm, so I used to walk around during rain storms in my shirt and jeans to cool down. Everyone else was running home and I was just having a nice calm walk around the place.

Also stood on my balcony during a lightning storm before (the amount of fucking lightning storms they get during the summer would give you an erection, proper storms too like) shirtless and just sat there drinking and waving at the Germans as they ran past.

Galway is very nice. Though you really shouldn't see Ireland for its cities, the country has more to offer.

You can be educated sure but without the degree it's worthless on the job market.

>We live in a time where you can give yourself a full college education from your own home if you know where to look online

People only go to college for the degree.

only retards could possibly get hit J-walking, fining people for it is a bit too far

Only retards get caught doing it.

what's the first video you liked on youtube lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=pTjnhS96Nyo

The roads are rarely very busy though, most of the time you're stuck standing at an empty road with no traffic, but nobody runs across on the off-chance one of those pencil pushers gives you a fine.

Letting people jwalk is unironically the more efficient of the two. Sure, some people might get hit by a car, but the only ones who do are fucking idiots anyway so we don't lose anything.

I visited: England,France,Spain,Italy,Turkey,Luxemburg,USA,Netherlands,UAE(only the airport), Maldives and Belgium I think.

How about you ?

>Turkey
:-)

I've been to the UK, US, Spain and Germany. Planning on visit a country in Eastern Europe for a few days this summer.

Which was your favourite?

Everyone on Sup Forums depresses me with how much they travel
I've visited England Spain and France
thats it

They only time I was abroad was when I went to angloland when I was like 3

>boggers are now counting Dublin as a foreign country

YOU COULD NOT FALSIFY THIS CLAIM

>Turky/Turkey
Gets me every time.

I think I liked the US most becaus it was so different compared to Europe tbqh.

I heard only good things about Croatia and the Czech Republic so you should check them out.

How the fuck would I know that was over 10 years ago.

I've only been to America, the north, Italy and Denmark. Didn't even go on my school holiday.

great read.

gerry did nothing wrong.

I like this post.

it's at the bottom of your like list if you still have the same account

Also, it's not J-walkers being retarded that matters, it's the drivers.

>Sure, some people might get hit by a car, but the only ones who do are fucking idiots anyway so we don't lose anything.

I don't know why you'd assume that. A lot of drivers will go as fast as they can even around corners or the like, and when you jaywalk, you are putting your trust in random drivers, and if you are hit, it's legally your fault for "jaywalking", even if the lights were red when no one was coming.
Jaywalking is only a reasonable thing to do where there's not much traffic and you can't expect the lights to be capable of deciphering data that isn't there in large enough quantities. In busy roads the lights should just be more responsive.

Prague would be nice I suppose.

Any hoots, what's a good movie/show to watch in German? I've seen Deutschland 83 and Generation War is the only thing I keep hearing over and over again.

If you're looking for a nice Irish movie, watch The Guard

>If you're looking for a nice Irish movie, watch The Guard

Dia is Muire duit, a Reddit.

>what's a good movie/show to watch in German?
Triumph of The Will

grma 's imigh leat, a óinseach.

Fuck off you jawyalking, thieving Jackeen.

This is an IRISH thread.

Did any of you see Star Wars in Dundrum today?

Also, fuck people that talk or let their kids talk during a film

Away back to Connacht with you, hellspawn.

>Did any of you see Star Wars in Dundrum today?
Nah I'm going to probably have a wander to the cinema tomorrow and give it a watch.

I had a different account back then but I've had this one ever since they introduced like/dislike, I doubt they kept a record of what stars I gave a video back when stars were a thing.

Besides the top of the page says there's only 5000 videos there, I scrolled as far as 1300 and that's only from this Summer. Even if it does go back to the beginning I can't be bothered scrolling that far down.

Here's the first video I favourited though:
youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI&feature=youtu.be

Goodbye Lenin and Die Welle are good watches

Some of the lads from my class were playing hurling in the background of one scene. There's a framed picture of them with the fear dubh in the hall of the school.

>Goodbye Lenin
Remember we'd get the aul German teacher to play this all the time in Secondary School to get out of doing work