What does Sup Forums think

What does Sup Forums think

> Be me
>Message a girl who I am friends with and kind of like
> It is now in summer vacation
> I am trying to keep in contact with her so our friendship does not end over summer
> She replies
> We have a brief conversation
> She suddenly stops messaging me back in the middle of the conversation
> "Maybe she had something to do. She will probably message me back later."
> lol nope
> I message her back the next day
> No reply
> It has been three days since I last messaged her
> Still nothing

All I want is just some reason why she never responded and I will be happy. I do not even care if we never talk again. I just want some closure. Do you guys think that I should at least get some closure?

She's testing you. Don't go full Autist

How so?

Bump for wisefag advise

Write her on last massage "do you have the homework for (insert class she isnt going)?" If she doesnt replies shes probably not in reach

i would send something like... "would love to continue talking sometime if you are up to it..."

then, archive the messaging thread so you don't see it everytime you open msg app and it's on her to reply. cease communication. if she gets back to you, then ask what happened before. if she freaks out at you for asking... you are dealing with a baddie. continue your chats but keep it light. good luck !!

We are on vacation, so no classes, and I know that she has used her phone because she has updated her Facebook picture and some of her status yesterday. BTW, she only has a phone to use the internet.

As long as you keep your chromisomes you should be fine.

That could be something I do. I will wait until this thread dies and think about what to do.

I mean like how is she testing me?

Jesus you guys are faggots, if she has no interest in keeping contact she has no interest in you, just let it go

I suddenly lost my internet for 5 days until those fuckwads came out to repair the line.

Or maybe she ran out her of data plan and doesn't have any $$$ for a few days.

That might apply to your situation.

Like I said, I do not care if we never talk again. I just want some closure. Wouldn't you like some closure in a situation like this? She has been my friend for over 2 years now, so yea I am a little sad that I could lose her and never know why.

Like I said, she just updated her Facebook yesterday, so she must have her data plan because she has no wifi.

Well then that's different.

You got ghosted, man.

Accept it and move on. Dwelling on it won't do any good. There could be a 1000 reasons she did it.

protip: never care about these "omg she's not texting back"

it'll automatically make a man out of you

You obviously want to talk one last time, I don't need "closure" if someone doesn't want talk to me, if you just graduated then get used to it, you won't talk to anyone you went to school with, if you can't get over this then you're gonna be fucked

the reason is she is talking to other dudes she likes more, really that simple, just move on. Work on yourself so this happens less, you have to keep improving yourself, get a hobby, and most importantly work out and never show neediness

Move on. Also, how old are you user? This sounds like some underage shit.

Yea, I find extremely weird that she would do this because she is such a nice person and very direct, so she would definitely tell me why.

Did I write this post and just kinda forgot about it? Same situation here. LIsten up virgin. Fuck her. As in forget her. Dont bother her, she is not intrested in your friendship. Plenty of fish out there. SHe does not deserve you.

I am 18.

nice trips faggot

Whatever you do, don't send another message until she replies again. Otherwise you'll look like an autist.

Undrestood man. Too many questions left wondering. Does she actualy love me? Nah she probably hates me, or maybe... It would be more humane for them to just tell us to fuck off.

> Be me
> Change phone number because I had to get a new provider.
> Previous number was just my birthday. Didn't need to remember.
> Struggle to remember new number.
> Finally get it.
> Decides to give girl my number.
> Gets it right.
> Realizes I only memorized the last four numbers.
> First three numbers are my old number.
> Gave the girl some other guy's number.
> Can never speak to her again.

i second this

2 years. We have been friends for that long and she would just throw that away. I find it hard to believe, but you may have a point.

Yea, I do want to talk want one last time. I think I at least deserve that for 2 years of friendship.

I am not dwelling on it. I just got reminded of her right now and I need something to feel better. After this I will try one last time and get over it. And the guy part, I know she does not hang out or talk with anyone else other than her female friends.

Then fuck it man. Focus on something else, get your mind of it.

allah didnt intend for you to keep in contact, its for the best inshallah

Thx bb

Ask yourself this, do you always text your guy friends all the fucking time? You only text your close friends all the time. She don't like you. your "freindship" wont be over, just keep jerking to her pictures because that's all you gonna get.

Happened to me with the same type of grill.

Don't let it get to you. You can walk away from the internet, man.

I hear it's pretty cool outside.

youre from bolton

What?

Move on. Quit being such a bitch. There are three and a half billion women on this planet, don't ever get hung up on just one.

this guys on to something

I m in like 90% the same predicament. She seemed talkative and whatnot. Even fun to hang out with. At some point she just stops starting chats. I reduce the frequency of starting chats with her over the course of a month to 0. Been 2 months since and not a single message. If that aint a dead giveaway then i dont know what is.
>inb4 Vicky

I did not expect her to talk to me everyday. All I want is a reason for why she just ignored me like she did.

lol, seems like you got it all figured out then friendo, good thread about how you don't care about this, if you really didn't you never would have made it in the first place, you don't know for a fact anything, esp not your own incompetence and social ineptitude, classic secret king

i found this niggers address

Did you now?

checked and hi nathan hodges :))

Woman don't obey to logic. You should know that.

You're delusional, she has other and probably better friends, she doesn't need to let you know anything about her life especially why she doesn't want or even can't at the moment talk, you're just out of school so grow up and get moving like what she's probably doing

OP hopefully shes just dead

I care about the fact that she just ignored me. I will get over this in no time like always do. I am just like that I obsess over something then forget about like it never happened.

Allah is the greatest of planners and it is by his will and only his will that things happen. Just make dua akhi and inshallah she'll respond.

Haha. Did you really expect to find someone on Sup Forums just because of a phrase. No that is not me.Not even close to my name.

newfag youre supposed to play along

Nah

Similar situation op.
We've known each other for 6 years, I just recently left my girlfriend and started talking to her again. Went and visited and she tried fucking me. I had whiskey dick and didn't really want to fuck her while we were so shitfaced. After that incident she won't respond to any of my messages. Even admitted she loved me the entire time.

Doesn't make sense to me, but fuck it.

You obviously like her a lot more than she likes you. Dont bother her with your unwanted affection. The truth is she put you in the friendzone but you still want to fuck her. It aint happening. Keep trying for a year and still fail or just let her go.

subhan'allah

OP thinks he lost a friend when all he wants to do is bust a nut depressingly stalking her facebook and jerking off. You're just a regular groupie in that guy/girl group that hang out together, that doesn't mean you're best fucking friends. I don't hangout with girls unless I'm going to fuck. I have girl friends that I chill with in college, doesn't mean we're gonna go out shopping to the mall together or get our nails done

Protip: I don't actually care much about having sexual intercourse with her. I just wanted to be a good friend. I do not care about the friendzone. I do not obsess over love and lust like many people. All I care about is happiness. And not being able to get closure is making me sad.

You may have a point.

Nah. I really doubt it,

You are the pinnacle of faggot

I guess

move along op, you're still friends, but people dont hangout with girls/guys as adults

You.
I like you.

We are the same man. I just wanted to be her friend, she thought i wanted to fuck her, she became way to distant and a good friendship is gone. I bet you think about her all the time. Like you go drink some water and bam thinking of her again. Wish I had the answer

No, not at all. The only times I have hung with her we were alone. I did not expect to go out with her. I just wanted to keep in contact with her.

I am not saying she does not be friends with me. I will drop her because I do not want a friend that will flake out on me like she did, but I am having hard time because I have no closure and our friendship has lasted two years long.

That sucks, but I most likely will not think about her after whatever I do to try to get her attention. I will just forget.

Oh my god, it's only been 3 days, you retard. How fucking needy are you? She hasn't "just thrown" anything away, she's probably just busy with other shit. I have friends who I've been with for decades and they sometimes don't message me for months at a time. Just ignore it and do something else, maybe she'll reply to you eventually, maybe not, the point is that you shouldn't care so much. Whatever you do, don't send her anymore messages, you'll look desperate and might end up on one of those cringe pictures where the guy is a desperate idiot and send a girl a million messages without getting a single reply back.

Truth is you faggots never had a real decent female friendship, you got thrown a little pity and when they cut it off you go full white knight and try to figure out what you did wrong, tell her you're gonna kill yourselves and fuck her dog

Just don't talk for a while you'll be fine. And if she never talks to you again then fuck it at least you have hands.

No, you don't get it. I did not expect her to only talk to me and only have time for me. The only thing that got me was the part that she just never ended our conversation with a goodbye or something of the sort.

lmao, you're too triggered from that text, all I'm gonna say whatever else is saying, dont text her again or you go full retard

Op

You have to be shitting? How do you really think the world works, user?

No, it is more like.
> How so?
> (no response)
>(one day later)
> Hello?
> (no response)

Holy shit my sides

Obviously I don't know how it works in your mind, so please explain to me how it works.

I guess

>Yea, I do want to talk want one last time. I think I at least deserve that for 2 years of friendship.

Bwahahaha
You deserve shit, you self entitled faggot.
Grow a pair and move on, she is clearly not that interested in you... you betamax

Of course, she will make up a crappy excuse and you will fall for it. She is just looking for attention

You really said "hello?" When she didn't respond

Why do you need a goodbye? As soon as the other person stops replying, the conversation has ended, that's all you need to know. If it bothers you so much, why not just ask her IRL?

who the fuck says goodbye/cya in texts, nigga if you run into in the real world she will say goodbye

First off, it´s been 3 days, amirite? 3 days is NOTHING. Also, do you demand that SHE will you give you a goodbye? People are a ticking reaction bomb that do what the fuck they please, and not everyone is taking your feelings into consideration of what you "want". If you want something, tell the fucking slut you demand a goodbye, else you do some fucked up shit to her. Or be a MAN and move the fuck on, focusing on YOUR life, not HERS

I do admit that that does sound really self-entitled, but I do not care if she is into me. I only said that I liked a little. I don't really care to get with her. I have had multiple chances, but I did not take them because I don't really want a relationship like that.

Yea, it was just to get her attention. Is that so wrong?

> Hello?

Send "Please respond"
If she really wants to talk to you, then she'll respond definitely.

I meant in it a text goodbye. Most text conversations end on a clear note. Ours ended on a question that she never answered. If she did then would have been it. No problem, but it didn't.

Just move on you just sound like a whiney little bitch right now. Grow a pair and move on
2 years of relationship is nothing to be bawling about

You thoroughly made my day op, this is now a cringe thread in your honor

You clearly have not read my other posts. I said, that I will definitely move on after this. I am only sad not depressed. I will get over this after I take a nap.

I don't care that much to sound that desperate.

I didn't read past your first post because i cringed too much

You may have a point.

I guess

Your welcome, bb.

op post a pic so I can tip my fedora to you

What was the question? It would probably help if you tell us how the conversation went or post a screenshot of it.

Don't use punctuation if you don't use the right you're faggot

Don't feel like editing a screenshot, so I will tell what happened.

> (She asks me how my summer has been)
>"Pretty Boring."
> "How about you?"
> (tells me she has been busy)
> "How so?"

And that was the last thing it ended on.

ZOZZLE, I think she tried to make a joke and you triggered yourself taking it the wrong way