26 yrs old

>26 yrs old
>Be bolivian
>Moved to Argentina
>Getting money for do nothing (i do fake papers so now i get money from the state)
>and btw, your country sucks argeniggers... i only came here for money, else i would never have come here.

pd: yup, i don't pay the bills, i'm stealing electricity :) you can call it as a Revenge

>Be Bolivian
Die

At least i'm no a fatty american.

>bolivian
How short are you?

1.64 why?

Even my 14 year old sister is taller than you. Kek

who care? at least my country isn't shitty as your.

so bolivians are the mexicans of south america?

build wall

the warnings were duly submitted

haha we only move to another countryes just for money, countryes around of us are shit.

suck my cock stupid.

El boliviANO

t.bh you're the Mexicans of Europe

Revenge for what Jonathan Mamani? What have argies ever done to your shithole?

>Trying this hard to bait
Bolivians don't browse Sup Forums.

what about the one who killed himself

only if your 100% european-argie and you be my bf :3

You answered your own question there fampai

>argie

i'll never be an argie bro, i'm not too black.

yeah but he used to post here, so it's not impossible that there are others

10/10 gr8 b8 m8

>Switzerland
>shitty
Shut the fuck up, yoi Amerindian trash

Argentina stole Salta from them
and you know how bolivians loooove that land near the sea

the quality of this bait is lower than that of life in bolivia to be perfectly honest with you

I unironically want to visit Bolivia and feel really curious about having traditional Bolivian dishes. Also what a shitty b8, the arginigger is so out of his mind that he actually thinks he can compare the welfare state and the gibs given to "refugees" in Europe to his government taking 10$ off the electric bill in a shitty favela in Argentina.

False! Bolivians can't even afford a computer.

Bolivia es un país donde los indígenas no fueron exterminados como en el caso de Argentina, es por eso que hay muchos de raza pura, y ellos son los descendientes de los legítimos dueños de esa tierra, no entren en la pelotudez de llamarlos inmigrantes

that's an interesting argument and while I somehow agree with it, it also is a difficult subject as one of the strongholds of western civilization is law and order. Immigration laws are important for the concept of nations in which we live.

It would require a fundamental change in the current system to dismantle the concept of nations. The world is truly a clustrefuck to be honest, that's the only way I can summarize it.

Revenge for what?

how much money and social help the chosen of merkel get, user?

I don't know how true it is but I've heard benefits per person can go up to 700 euros a month and more when there are children. It's been said that one muslim may have more than one wife and many children with each wife which ultimately leads to a few thousands of euros a month. I'm not an expert and all those numbers I recall are from Sup Forums so they might not be accurate.

I also didn't mean to call you all as a bunch argin*ggers but that one argie who keeps on pushing the amerindian shithole desu meme is really annoying me.

haha is all okay user no offense taken, thanks for the answer btw.

are you the user who wants to go to europe and has italian citizenship?

nop, must be other

I actually get a laugh everytime with the amerindian posting. Besides, what's wrong with it? If an argie claims to be white, he gets shitted on, now we can't even claim to be amerindian?

I unironically wish there wasn't such hate for namefagging. I think it could be useful.

he sounds like he comes from 16/2chan is trying to get argies to hate bolivians more, I don't really know. I mean it is a bit funny but he's been shitposting way too munch on too many threads and his daily
you're a cunt
your honest opinion on argentina becomes annoying afther the 100th consecutive day.

Mate everyone outside of Sup Forums (and ironically inside Sup Forums) knows that you are italian/spanish

thanks for the words user

have a argie qt

>Mate everyone outside of Sup Forums (and ironically inside Sup Forums) knows that you are italian/spanish
Maybe the older generations have brighter hair, and pale skin with traditional european features, but if you ever come visit, you'll notice that 70% of people in their twenties are dark haired, brown eyed, kinda swarthy individuals. The "we wuz amerindians" has a kind of reflection from reality actually.
My highschool class with roughly 30 people had like 5 with non brown eyes

for anyone who hasn't realized it yet, this is a bored argie baiting to make Bolivians look bad. Most South Americans, especially the southern cone, hate Bolivians

most of the brown argentinians are a convination of foreings and people from the interior of the country that went to live to the cities seraching a better job.

at least that how it is in the place were i live.

pic

when will chile give bolivia back its coast?

>make Bolivians look bad
that would imply they have some kind of redeemable quality