Any clevelanders here? whats the city like right now?

any clevelanders here? whats the city like right now?

hey, that's pretty good

Pierogies are being thrown from windows as the sounds of love making echo through the streets.

Nothing by cheers in the neighborhood, drivers from downtown are freaking out passing my place. Feels damn good.

bunch of niggers breaking windows and stealing cars

Got back it was a ton of cheering and some dancing on the cars. I can't believe we fucking did it

In a westside suburb
Everyone honking and cheering as I drove home drunk.
Cops do not give a shit

So the usual?

>we
(You) didn't do anything, professional athletes who get paid more than you'll ever make in a dozen lifetimes did it.

in Cleveland here
Most of the rioting is from white people....

WE DID IT YOU FUCK

Lit as fuck

Amazing

I don't even know what I feel right now

t. Butthurt negro

>Wade

One cop car got busted up (ACAB desu) and that's it, stay salty Oakland/Detroit, fucking kill youself

/LIFELONG/ here

I don't know what it's like in Cleveland though because I've never been in Ohio before though

lmao i live in the suburbs and motherfuckers were lighting up fireworks and shit

one dude started running down the street screaming at the top of his lungs lmao

fucking awesome night

cleveland 19 news is drinking champagne on live tv

people are dancing on top of a bus and a fire truck

a dick's sporting goods is swamped with people buying championship t-shirts and other stuff.

Lots of fireworks were going off, but they've calmed down a bit.

I was fucking my gf in the parking garage stairway behind the stadium and people have been high fiving me and cheering me on.

pretty fun night

>cleveland 19 news
got livestream?

GUNSHOT EVERYWHERE
RIOTS
WE
DONT
CARE

>52 YEARS

Just a lot of fireworks and people driving down the road yelling and honking where I live. Lots of barbecues and parties happening in backyards.

Sup Forums pls go

>Heat vs Bucks on scoreboard

Tennessee?